Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | OOC Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:37 am
This is the OOC Thread for the roleplay Divided we Fall. A place to hang out, chat, discuss the RP and ask questions. Have at it. <3

RP Thread  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:33 pm
*rolls around* x3  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:40 am
Yeah, sorry, it's kinda quiet around here right now. We're working on stirring up some more activity though.

Would you like us to send a guild announcement to advertise this? Just follow the Announcement Procedure and we'll send one out for you.

Or maybe put it in our Featured RPs list in the guild ad? Just give us a brief description and we'll drop it right in for you.

That might help draw in more players.

Also, if you've got any ideas for ways we can increase member activity or want to help us out with making the guild a better place, just drop us a comment in the Crew Assistants thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 pm
umbraja
I--LiveWire--I
*rolls around* x3

Yeah, sorry, it's kinda quiet around here right now. We're working on stirring up some more activity though.

Would you like us to send a guild announcement to advertise this? Just follow the Announcement Procedure and we'll send one out for you.

Or maybe put it in our Featured RPs list in the guild ad? Just give us a brief description and we'll drop it right in for you.

That might help draw in more players.

Also, if you've got any ideas for ways we can increase member activity or want to help us out with making the guild a better place, just drop us a comment in the Crew Assistants thread.

To be added to the fetured RPs lit do I just quote you/vice captain with the summary? Or is there a specific place/person I should use/give the info to?  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:23 pm
I--LiveWire--I
To be added to the fetured RPs lit do I just quote you/vice captain with the summary? Or is there a specific place/person I should use/give the info to?

Quote me here or send me a PM, either will work fine. I'll try to get that posted as soon as I get it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:49 pm
umbraja
I--LiveWire--I

Quote me here or send me a PM, either will work fine. I'll try to get that posted as soon as I get it.

Cool, thanks. Here's a brief description:

The land of Surga is torn by a war for vengeance, land, power, and survival. Spurred to greater destruction with genetically enhanced warriors, will any of the three Kingdoms survive? Come jump on in and fight for your Ruler of your choosing.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:43 pm
I have uploaded some of my characters now. x3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:15 am
I--LiveWire--I

How's this one going? I dropped your description into the guild ad. Would you like us to send a guild announcement for more players?  

umbraja
Crew

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:30 pm
umbraja
I--LiveWire--I

How's this one going? I dropped your description into the guild ad. Would you like us to send a guild announcement for more players?

I got profile submission so far.
An announcement would be cool. I'm just not sure how to format it/what to put in it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:23 pm
I--LiveWire--I
I got profile submission so far.
An announcement would be cool. I'm just not sure how to format it/what to put in it. sweatdrop

Just come up with a paragraph or so to 'sell' your RP and post it to the Announcements subforum then I'll format it up and let you look it over before I send it off.

A good 'hook' is key so try to start off with something to catch people's attention and make them want to play.

Don't forget to include important information like how to join and a link to the RP thread.  

umbraja
Crew

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:55 am
I--LiveWire--I

I was interested in joining, I had an idea for a character, but I wanted to ask a few things before submitting anything;

How are these experiments viewed in the eyes of the civilians? Are people generally afraid of them or are they just like any other soldiers?

Would you say malfunctioning powers are a thing?

I had an idea for an ex-soldier who's managed to run away from Clevor's army, one way or another, after being forcefully inducted and enhanced against his will (and I guess having his loyalty chip fail for whatever reason, removed by Arianna's men or whatever). And that he'd be more or less a failed specimen, having physical, painful mutations and a regenerative ability that's actually more harmful than useful?

Idk, I just really think it'd be fun to play one of these failures. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:35 pm
Koskish
I--LiveWire--I

I was interested in joining, I had an idea for a character, but I wanted to ask a few things before submitting anything;

How are these experiments viewed in the eyes of the civilians? Are people generally afraid of them or are they just like any other soldiers?

I had an idea for an ex-soldier who's managed to run away from Clevor's army, one way or another, after being forcefully inducted and enhanced against his will (and I guess having his loyalty chip fail for whatever reason, removed by Arianna's men or whatever). And that he'd be more or less a failed specimen, having physical, painful mutations and a regenerative ability that's actually more harmful than useful?

Civilian views primarily on location, but in general civilians are at least a bit uneasy around them. Especially for those that have physical changes that make them stand out.
There are a few exceptions but Clevor's soldiers are feared even by his own people. They are known for being violent and their lack of consideration for the general populous.
There are a lot of mixed feelings about experiments in Arianna's kingdom, leading to a general uneasiness or fear of them.
In Gigmore's domain experiments are the most accepted. Most the civilians won't be phased if an experiment is strolling down the street. The main portion that are fearful or uneasy are the refugees from the other kingdoms.

Malfunctioning or defective experiments happen all the time, primarily from Clevor or Arianna's labs. Many new things are tried with very mixed results. Clevor especially has a lot of experiments come out unfavorably so he does these experiments on unwilling subjects.

That sounds cool to me. Did he actually escape and is running from them, or did he get captured by Arianna/Gigmore? Just trying to help with the method of chip loss/removal. The chip would have to have had some sort of failure if he made the decision to run away. Otherwise, Arianna or Gigmore could have captured him and removed the chip. A chip failing or malfunctioning isn't common, but it can and does happen.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:21 pm
I--LiveWire--I
Koskish
I--LiveWire--I

Civilian views primarily on location, but in general civilians are at least a bit uneasy around them. Especially for those that have physical changes that make them stand out.
There are a few exceptions but Clevor's soldiers are feared even by his own people. They are known for being violent and their lack of consideration for the general populous.
There are a lot of mixed feelings about experiments in Arianna's kingdom, leading to a general uneasiness or fear of them.
In Gigmore's domain experiments are the most accepted. Most the civilians won't be phased if an experiment is strolling down the street. The main portion that are fearful or uneasy are the refugees from the other kingdoms.

Malfunctioning or defective experiments happen all the time, primarily from Clevor or Arianna's labs. Many new things are tried with very mixed results. Clevor especially has a lot of experiments come out unfavorably so he does these experiments on unwilling subjects.

That sounds cool to me. Did he actually escape and is running from them, or did he get captured by Arianna/Gigmore? Just trying to help with the method of chip loss/removal. The chip would have to have had some sort of failure if he made the decision to run away. Otherwise, Arianna or Gigmore could have captured him and removed the chip. A chip failing or malfunctioning isn't common, but it can and does happen.

Oh, alright! I was planning on making a character with deformities that look a little visually disturbing, so these things are good to know!

Right now I'm leaning towards being captured by Gigmore and having his chip removed, and having sworn his loyalty to Gigmore in exchange for getting help managing his deformities and malfunctions, since it seems to keep more in term with the lore of the world.

I'll write up my character as soon as I can! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:57 pm
Koskish

Oh, alright! I was planning on making a character with deformities that look a little visually disturbing, so these things are good to know!

Right now I'm leaning towards being captured by Gigmore and having his chip removed, and having sworn his loyalty to Gigmore in exchange for getting help managing his deformities and malfunctions, since it seems to keep more in term with the lore of the world.

I'll write up my character as soon as I can! biggrin

Always happy to answer questions about my story/world. <3

Cool~ That seems logical. Gigmore is the most trusting/compassionate ruler and is known for helping just about anyone. ^^

Can't wait to see what you come up with. >w<  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:23 pm
I think this sounds like a pretty compelling storyline with lots of possibilities.
I am interested in getting involved, but I will probably need some time to put together a profile and what not.

Are you personally playing all of the main rulers?

I read all of the introductory posts, but will most likely read through what I can of the roleplay itself soon.

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff