Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Camilla LeBeaux (Undead/Vampire) [READY] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:02 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Camilla LeBeaux User Image
Nicknames: (I could use help here.)

Faction: Undead
Race: Vampire

Natural Ability: Heightened Senses

Personality:

Neat Freak- Camilla likes everything tidy and organized. If she sees a stack of papers, they must be in a straight pile. She always separates her recyclables from her trash. Etc.

Anger - Camilla's anger is frosty. She will glare and give the target of her anger the silent treatment. When pushed she can come up with some sharp comebacks, but she is too ladylike for a brawl. Honestly she doesn't want other ghouls and boils to dislike her, and will show a cool facade when she would like nothing better than to run away and have a good cry.

Over Achiever - Camilla is determined to do everything well. She is an over achiever, and measures her own self worth against her achievements. She likes getting good grades and can be a bit dramatic when she fails.

Love - Camilla is a romantic at heart, but without a heartbeat she doesn't know how she will ever find true love. "Isn't your heart supposed to go pitter patter when your in love?"

Heightened Senses - Because of her heightened senses, Camilla enjoys scents, colors and flavors of things. Camilla is very fond of flowers, especially roses. Her heightened senses also make her sensitive to things she doesn't like, like stinky smells like wet dog, and the feel of chalk on her fingers.

Hobbies - Camilla is an avid gardener she loves to tend to flowers. She uses what she produces to experiment with scented candles and perfumes. Because of her flammable nature, she uses a candle warmer instead of actual fire.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Why does your character want to come to Amityville as a student?User Image
Camilla wants to attend Amityville to meet other ghouls and boils and to get a diploma. She thinks the diploma will look good on her wall.

FEAR Ability:
(The Bite - Support)
B Postive- Camilla gains a little health from licking her wounds.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Pale Grey
Hair Colour/Style: Black wavy
Skin Colour: corpse grey
Clothing Style/Colours: Red and Black. Poofy ball gowns. This particular gown is supposed to look like a Rose.
Extra: Loves flowers especially roses. Will wear flowers that compliment her clothing.

Rising to the Challenge

Camilla had picked up several pamphlets and a handbook about Amityville Academy. Camilla turned on her candle warmer as she took the pamphlets over to her open coffin. The warm scent of cinnamon filled the room. The pamphlets were covered in pictures showing ghouls and boils hanging out, playing pranks on each other, and laughing their heads off... some quite literally, at the Amityville festivals. It looked like fun. And some of the boils and ghouls looked particularly tasty. She bit her lip and winced. No, no, she was not going to Amityville Academy for the buffet, Camilla told herself. She flipped open the handbook, and read about the classes. Trashology.. gross. She couldn't imagine being surrounded by stinky garbage. She inhaled the cinnamon scent that permeated the room. "I will not be defeated by a little garbage." she muttered to herself and shut the book with a definitive clap.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:02 am
Please help me with Camilla! This is my second try at a TIH character my first try didn't quite fit in with the theme. I really hope that Camilla is accepted, because she will be my first online RP character. I do RP, but I've never RP'd online. I'm excited to try. So any help you can give me for my character would be greatly appreciated.  

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:55 pm
Added another pretty picture of Camilla! I'm really happy with how they turned out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:01 pm
Illeander

Hey there! C:

First off, the art you have for her is GORGEOUS! I love her design!

Nat ability > Perfectly acceptable!

Reason for Amity > Seems pretty straightforward, though just understand that students start off just as low Y1 students, so no one is really "powerful" in the first year! Other than that, it seems all right!

FEAR > The Bite is a good choice, but drinking the blood of her opponent is pushing it a little too far, especially since it's a little overpowered. I would rework this just a little so that it works for her while not having to godmode someone else's character! C:

Other than that, she seems okay! You have a great start here! Best of luck to you!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:46 pm
kuroopu

Thank you so much for your help Kuroopu! I made a few changes to the areas you pointed out. I changed the Fear ability so that she heals a little from licking her own wounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:09 am
Ready please.  

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:15 pm
Sorry it took me so long to make a crit back <3

She sounds pretty cool!! I love her dress :3
Is there a range for her heightened senses? ouo just curious :3
Foorrrrr nicknames, she could be Cam, or Cami?

Other than that, she looks good to me~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:04 am
she is SO CUTE OMG

id just say for her "hunger" trait > at amity they provide all sorts of food, anything from pizza to guts and rotten mold. so the cafeteria would probably actually have blood supplements for her or something. basically i am trying to say that she wouldn't need to drink the blood of fellow students xD she still COULD drink student blood, im just saying that it's not neccessary. if that makes sense

but seriously her design is so cute and i really hope you get her at some point! welcome back to tih!  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 am
chimarii

Thanks Chimarii! I'm glad you like her.
Its great to know that the cafeteria supplies everything their students need.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:15 am
Strawberri Stardust

Thank you for coming up with some nicknames. I was having a hard time with that. As far as a range for her heightened senses, I suppose it would like when you are normally close enough to hear people speaking, but your not quite sure what they are saying, Camilla would be able to make out the words. Or if you were looking at a sign and you can almost make out the letters Camilla would be able to read it. So not things that are super far away. Her sense of smell is probably her best sense, because when she smells something she can usually identify what she is smelling. For example, being able to identify just what you put in that pot of soup.  

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:39 pm
I am still hoping that this character will get accepted, even though its been up here for months.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:23 pm
I am applying yet again. I revamped her personality a bit to make her more fun.  

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:44 am
Heeeey! Revamp crit!

Everything pretty much looks fine!

My only small critique is the '18 at turning' for her age.

In Halloween she would either be born via pumpkin (with parents), or just come into being.

She should have no history prior to be being a vampire, so she would have never 'turned'. I know it may seem like a nit pick but seeing as it may affect her history/past, I thought it worth mentioning.

OTHER THAN THAT SMALL THING, SHES GOOD!

Illeander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:46 pm
Small note that characters aren't really accepted prior to a slot for them being won anymore. There are too many quests for staff to go through and accept them all the time now.

But rest assured that if you manage to win a custom somehow the staff will look it over then.  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:14 pm
iloveyouDIE
Thank you for the critique! I had forgotten about them being born in Halloween town.  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff