MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:44 pm
Okay, so I don't know if ya'll remember Nosgoth.net.

If you don't know anything about it...it was one of the original fansites started that was dedicated specifically to LoK universes, the games, fanarts, fanfictions, and so on and so forth.

It has all of the original concept art from most of the games and the scripts to all of the games as well.

Now, by happenstance I just came across a facebook fanpage for it and I didn't think much of it until I managed to join, by simple inclination of once being vaguely active in their forums.

owo you guys. I am in, I can spy on this fb page to see what we can do to help the guild. DUDES. I can maybe get people to come from there to HERE if they have Gaia accounts.

8D ISN'T THAT AWESOME.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:17 pm
It is indeed! 3nodding

But I thought that site was pretty much dead; I mean it hasn't been updated since August 2010. If there are still active loyalists, why doesn't someone take over the running of the site? It desperately needs updating. sad  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:30 pm
Bluetabbycat
It is indeed! 3nodding

But I thought that site was pretty much dead; I mean it hasn't been updated since August 2010. If there are still active loyalists, why doesn't someone take over the running of the site? It desperately needs updating. sad

Maybe because facebook is an easier communicating venue. :3 I could understand that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:05 pm
Especially, given it's a popular social media sight. New members are connecting every day. If you guys want to check it out feel free to. It think it's listed under Nosgoth Realm? Stroke of luck, I got in though. Damn lucky.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:06 pm
Facebook keeps suggesting this group to me, so here's the url for anyone that wants to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/221242361221112/  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games