Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:30 am
User Image

Iesha was as eager as a cub as she made her way down to the dueling grounds. She held her head high, bedraggled wisps of her unkempt mane only held at bay by the strip of orange cloth around her head. Because of her rank, Cubsitter, and her status as a newly joined rogue she often caught a lot of flack. That is, until she started dueling. Despite her duties, she fought often, scuffing it up with any lion brave enough to face her down. It was an adrenaline high that she hoped would never come down.

And so she waited, looking about for someone who could test her limits and give her the challenge she craved!

oo DeD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:27 pm
Painted Moose

User Image Urit'Alya wasn't really an excessively prideful lioness (as far as Firekin go, anyways). Still, she held her shoulders square and her head tall as she moved through the dueling grounds. Golden eyes moved across the forms of her pride-mates. It was a firm gaze; hard and unyielding as they scanned for a suitable sparring partner. The movement of her gaze stopped on the unfamiliar lioness. She must have been a new member, Alya figured.The Firekin-born lioness had come to the dueling grounds long enough to at least recognize many of the faces here. This one was new.

Her eyes narrowed briefly, her tail twitching before she changed her course and made her way towards the lioness. "Good afternoon," Alya murmured, her voice coarse and low, "are you here to look for a duel?"

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:43 pm
oo DeD
You can get us started on rolling. c:

It was certainly odd, seeing as this was the first challenger that had approached her of Firekin birth. The lioness had a look about her that the others had lacked, for all of their strength and battle prowess. There was something unyielding in that gaze; a firmness that Iesha wished to bend.

"Evening," she responded politely, a little grin already beginning to form. She kneaded her claws into the porous sand, her shoulders bouncing with the effort. "What gave me away? If you're looking for a match, I say lets go. Show me what you've got!"

oo Ded generated a random number between 1-3 and ... !
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:46 pm
-roll-  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:47 pm
Painted Moose
roll fail. And wow, sorry for the super short post.

(a hit / successful attack)
A smile curled onto Alya's maw. "As you wish. Though I hope you don't expect me to be easy on you, outlander." Her ears twitched as she moved away from the lioness, turning to face her as she prepared herself in the sand. "I do hope you impress me. I don't want to see that our standards are slacking." Her body pulled low to the sand, muscles tensing and bracing before the lioness lunged forward, paw outstretched and prepared to strike.

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:30 pm
oo DeD
Haha, it's fine. xD I hope you don't mind the short post on my end. 8'D

"I'd be insulted if you did." Iesha smirked, lowered herself, her steely indigo eyes watching the other lionesses movements. She resisted the urge to move in for a lunge, waiting it out to see how she played it. Unfortunately, she waited too long and couldn't avoid the strike when it came her way. Grunting under the weight of the paw that hit her shoulder, she shifted, bringing her own to thwack at her opponent. Now this was getting good!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

oo Ded generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:36 pm
Painted Moose
nah dude 'sall good.

(miss / failed attack
Total: 4)

Alya smirked as her paw made contact, but perhaps waited a moment too long before moving back away from her strike. Her opponent was impressively quick; the contact came faster than Alya had expected. The impact was met with a grunt and a move backwards. The smile was still on her maw as she prepared to move forward again. "Impressive. It doesn't seem like we're just letting everyone into the pride, nowadays. Hopefully it wasn't just a fluke, huh?"

She lowered her body again, moving forward to strike. It wasn't as strong and direct a motion as her first attack. Being caught off guard had thrown her for a loop.

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:13 pm
oo DeD

Total: 6

Iesha was as uninhibited in a fight as a falcon in flight. She sidestepped around her opponent, getting a better angle, or so she hoped. In any cause it allowed her to dodge the next attack; an action that only bolstered her manic pride.

"It seems as if you would know a fluke when you saw one." She teased. "I wouldn't know a missed hit from a rock, since my moves are always on fire!" Iesha rushed her, moving in as strong and purposed as her last hit.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

oo Ded generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:39 am
--  
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items