Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] [Demon] Audra'bren the Hellhound - accepted Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:44 am
User ImageName: Audra'bren Audra'Bren Elspeth Gidafri Oro-Cocytus
Nicknames: Brenna
__Birthday: May 14th
Art (C) LividPeas
Faction/Race Demon, Hellhound ["Hël'würgen] (Cocytus Pack)
VA: Tiffany Alvord

Personality:
Outgoing - She thrives in groups, and enjoys the company of others. Stranger or what have you, you can always find her with someone with a wide grin on her face. She can't seem to sit still for too long before running off to find something to do thus apologizing when she has to run off.

Meddling/Nosy - Brenna enjoys in meddling in other people's affairs, specifically when it comes to her brother, Uru'baen. If she can, she will try to get into people's business and interfere with it so that she can get the outcome that she believes to beneficial. I mean, if you have a relationship issue, talk to her, she'll steer you right. Probably. Not.

High Class - Born and raised to a powerful demon family, she was home-schooled and kept upon the family estate. She has very little interaction outside the obedient servants and paid teachers. She is taught proper manners among many other skill sets. However, her interactions with her brother has rounded her out a great deal!
__Alpha - Newly named heir of Cocytus, she is now an Alpha and holds a higher authority, even if she doesn't act it.

Caring - It is her pack's duty to guide those to their end in company, in comfort, and calmly. So if she notices people hurting, alone, or sad, she will not hesitate to make it her goal to help them in any way that she can! Sometimes, she could become invested in these endeavors. She will learn that not everyone needs help or her company.

Protege - Her proficiency in her family's unique type of magic has garnered her much attention among the pack. Since she is a demon, her physical prowess is lacking but her ability to wield the cold-fire of the Cocytus is enough to keep her safe. However, she wishes to learn to push it further and be able to master it further.

Control - on top of being right and caring and a nosy, there are times where she will go on an all out binge on cleaning everything and anything to the point of obsession. It is her form of gaining control when she isn't.

Facade - While she may appear to be happy and cheerful, she keeps her problems to herself and will never let anyone know about them. She will smile for you, laugh for you, but she will get huffy when one tries to pry into her own problems. A peculiar reason why she wears light colors.
- She cannot help her brother.
- She is afraid of being an Alpha.
- She is afraid she isn't good enough for anyone.
- Without the help of other people, she is only good at her magic/FEAR.
- She meddles into other people's problems because she cannot deal with her own. (ignore hers and live in others)

Years younger than her brother, she is a comforting ghoul whom seeks the company of others for many reasons; companionship, friendship, connections, but, most importantly, out of her own fear of being alone. She did not fancy the thought of going to Amityville because she knew she'd go into it alone until her brother had decided to go. This way, she'd have at least him to be around. It was not until her training to become an heir, shortly after her brother's departure to the school, did she slowly develop a coping mechanism - an OCD. It was during these trainings where her teachers, her mother, and her father took everything over and made her sit and listen, made her act and behave as necessary. In a way, she felt like she lost the control of herself, of her situations, and developed a phase where she compulsively cleans everything and anything, organizing and going over again. In her mind, she feels that this is a form of control, something she has power over when she had lost it elsewhere. Stopping her would result in a very harsh reaction.

Being newly named heir, to-be alpha of the Cocytus, she has scoured over many tomes and exhausted many resources in her endeavor of getting her brother back into the fold. While, during that process, she had learned the politics of being an alpha. She fears that she will become like her mother and gain the animosity that was once toward her placed upon herself.

__- Her Pack! (ranging from family to groups of people she is currently with)

Dislikes:
__- Being alone.
__- Not having control

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
She is hoping that if her mother allows, that she can expand her knowledge further and be a better member of the family if she can experience the outside world. She hopes that her brother will back her on this and allow her to be around him. Almost certain that he'd want her off the estate. According to her parents and brother, she is a magical protege and had requested that she pursue the skills and talents she apparently has. Though she is an alpha, she is not of appropriate age to lead and thus must act through her father. But, in the meantime, she would rather go to Amityville to learn and study; to find a way to get around the rules, laws, and contracts that bind demons. Also, it is her only way to be able to be with her brother without violating the limitations that had been set by their mother before her exile.

Physical Description: LINK
A young girl, small and lithe, her face beautiful and innocent. Her eyes are a honey brown, her hair long and wavy, a soft honey color that seems to shine blond under the right light. Unlike her brother's rough and tough appearance, she is very soft and comfortable with her attire consisting of dresses, leggings, and cute shoes or boots. Totally flat-chested.

Battle & Casual Attire
User Image

Natural Ability:
Shapeshift: Taking on the form of a large quadraped (capable of being bi-pedal) dark-brown canine with soft undertones, and with it; the heightened sense of smell and hearing.

Fear: (The Charge)
Y1:
Frozen Coronal - Spreads an outward wave of cold-fire a short distance as she 'disengages' (hops back). It is more of a diversion tactic, but it could certainly hurt if the flames hit.

Extra:
- She is a proficient ballroom dancer and will dance if there is music around.
- She is a pianist, a violinist, and a vocalist.
- She has never been to the Maul. (( Don't, she'll buy everything... ))
- She doesn't like chocolate!?
- She can actually fight hand-to-hand if she cannot escape - comparable desperation attempts.
- She has autophobia. (fear of being alone)
- She is pretty oblivious to social cues; Interested in alone time? NOPE! Want to be left alone? NAH!
- She can't seem to take silence too well... it's too quiet!
- Unable to handle her own problems, she feels that if she smiles a lot and wears bright colors, she won't have to worry people.

Minipets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Argent - a permanent immature Vaisel that Brenna keeps around with her. It is very affectionate and nuzzles quite often.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Fidele - A strange treat that is actually invisible, but a powdered substance it is able to produce keeps it visible. And it's clothes that gets washed twice a week. It communicates with specific cards that Brenna had made for it such as: Food, Water, Walk, Sleep, Sad, Happy, etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Aurore - A curious creature. She is inquisitive and nonchalant. While Fidele takes Brenna's left, Aurore takes Brenna's right.

RP:
The Talk With Your Sister ( Solo ) - x
I Think You've Mellowed ( Solo ) - x
On the Hunt ( Damien x Brenna ) - x
Catching Up Over Coffee ( Solo ) - x
______ Letter from Brenna - x
-----
______ Brenna at the Student Carnival - x
Sibling Visits (Solo)
Flashback Drabbles - Life in the Mansion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:28 pm
PhiferWolf

Hey Phifer! I noticed that you didn't include Nat Ability or FEAR in your form? Unfortunately I can't do much crit without either of them, so after you look those over, I can come back and take a look! biggrin  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:44 pm
kuroopu
PhiferWolf

Hey Phifer! I noticed that you didn't include Nat Ability or FEAR in your form? Unfortunately I can't do much crit without either of them, so after you look those over, I can come back and take a look! biggrin
I've added them! I knew the post felt... empty.
Quote:

Natural Ability:
Shapeshift: Taking on the form of a large quadraped (capable of being bi-pedal) black canine, and with it; the heightened sense of smell and hearing.

Fear:
Y1:
Cold Wave - Spreads an outward wave of cold-fire a short distance as she 'disengages' (hops back). It is more of a diversion tactic, but it could certainly hurt if the flames hit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:46 pm
PhiferWolf

Oh awesome! biggrin

Nat ability > Seems okay to me! Pretty straightforward!

FEAR > Seems good! Just make sure that you choose a FEAR mechanic to go with it!

Otherwise, everything looks okay!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:52 pm
kuroopu
PhiferWolf

Oh awesome! biggrin

Nat ability > Seems okay to me! Pretty straightforward!

FEAR > Seems good! Just make sure that you choose a FEAR mechanic to go with it!

Otherwise, everything looks okay!
Derp, I was thinking charge because it is a widespread/arching attack. It's kind of like; here is a wave of fire while I run the hell away!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:56 pm
PhiferWolf
Derp, I was thinking charge because it is a widespread/arching attack. It's kind of like; here is a wave of fire while I run the hell away!

Perfect! I think you're good! biggrin  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:57 pm
kuroopu
PhiferWolf

Perfect! I think you're good! biggrin
Thank you, love! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:51 pm
I find her to be absolutely adorable, especially with me knowing her brother. I'd love to see these two interact. Really excellent job on rounding her out! {I'd love to see what else she likes and dislikes. + + <3 }  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:25 am
Interesting background!

She is definitely a girl that my hunter would hang out with, under friendly situations. Brenna seems to have a lot of things she is good at, but how about things she was poor in? I'd like to know more of that aspect because it would make things much funnier.

Besides that, it looks good for me.

P.S. AJ says come and meddle with Uru's life please, they can be good friends 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:09 am
Meegane
Interesting background!

She is definitely a girl that my hunter would hang out with, under friendly situations. Brenna seems to have a lot of things she is good at, but how about things she was poor in? I'd like to know more of that aspect because it would make things much funnier.

Besides that, it looks good for me.

P.S. AJ says come and meddle with Uru's life please, they can be good friends 8D
Thank you for the crits, it's helpful!
And yes, AJ and Brenna would surely work out a plan to antagonize her brother. UNDER THE BUS HE GOES!  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:55 am
Updated with some solo/event RPs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:51 am
Hello! Although I would love to know more about her pack and history when she was younger over all I think you did any amazing job with her quest and I hope you get her!  

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adorkable Sei Sei

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:28 pm
Very cute and GL! But..why have you been waiting since Apirl?!! crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:33 am
Added some outfits.
Added some of her pets!  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:07 pm
< >  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items