Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Another Dream...to be Told {Rosy/Spinar} {X} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:01 am
Rosy whole body was sore, which for the ghoul was very strange given she never felt this way. Her head was throbbing, and she was still trying to figure out what was going on. Sitting up, she push her curls from her face as she glance down at her eyephone. How did she miss a full day? Groaning, she lays back down as she looks up at her ceiling.

She didn't have a clue as to what happen to her, but everything was very clear.

She confessed to loving Spinar....

She wanted to be much more then friends with benefits.

Rolling, she pulls on her cover and hides under it for a brief moment. Only to jump as she heard fireworks go off above her head. Sitting back up, she growls as she picks up her eyephone again. Looking at the date, she pinched the bridge of her nose.

Jacking hecate....

The Open House....

She wasn't in the mood to attend this at all, even if she really should given she was a second year student.

Instead, she flips open her phone and pulls up Spinar's number. She been so busy, she barely had a chance to see him since the exam. Though now, she was honestly scared to after getting married to him.

Rolling out of bed, her feet never touched the floor as she floats to her closet. Her fingers running through the black curls that dropped around her shoulders at the moment. She aged herself a little, just so she didn't look so much younger then Spinar. Doing so, she actually ended up needing different clothes, as most of it no longer fit how she felt.

Pulling on a short tank top, she pulls a slink purple mini dress over it. Adjusting it, she miles as it was just enough sexy in her mind, but not overkill. Grabbing a pair of simple black short shorts, she pulls them on as she looks around for her heeled black boots. A brow shooting up when she didn't find them, but instead so a rather different looking tail under her bed.

Blue and black stripes...

She about froze when she saw the Cheshire furfox slip out from under her bed like it belong there in the first place. It simply grinned up at her before wrapping itself around her legs. Gritting her teeth, this was the first time she actually wanted to harm a minipet, given the mess she just dealt with. Instead, she carefully moves away from it, finding this didn't work as it clung to her.

Giving up, she walks back to her bed to pick up the sleeping Yurei. Placing her on her shoulder, she looks down at the furfox again "Come on...might as well bring you along. I don't trust you staying here."

Slipping out of the dorm with two minipets instead of one, she flips to her messages to quickly send off one to Spinar.

Text Message to Spinar
Hey..I miss you, can I come by? I had the most jacked up dream...and I don't even dream.

<3 Rosy

Wait...why did she place a heart at the end of that? Groaning, she floats along, ignoring everything going on around her for the moment as she makes her wait towards the demon dorms.

Cheekiebirdiee
I just had to....it was in my head fighting to get out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:13 pm
Spinar's morning had been hectic to say the least, he woke up in a sweaty fit. Took a shower to bits and pieces of memories and stubbed his toe on the sink as a wedding replayed in his head. What was the most alarming though was his current smile as he read over an incoming text. Catching the look from the tv reflection he groaned, a chilly hand slapping and running over his face for it.

Was he really going to give in all because of a dream? ...

Spinar pulled at his snake bites with his teeth, sucking them in on a thought. He could always call it off, it was dating NOT marriage. A rare and faint blush dusted the boil's cheeks as he sent off a text to the subject in question. Something about today just felt, right, and far be it for a boil like him to ignore what felt good.

Text Message to Spinar
This is a first you've asked, you know where to find me. Seems every1 is having strange dreams then..

<3 Spinar

^ ;p - we doing this now?

After he fired it out, he placed his phone on the crystal table and moved to get ready. Being half-naked after all due to just getting out of a very cold shower. In the distance he could hear the rush of open house, see the gathering creeple as he passed his dorm window, but he didn't care. Even if he was in second year now, he couldn't bring himself to chaperon a newbie. Not when a much more interesting event was in play. Moving along to his dresser he pulled out a pair of black slacks, a Gothic pin-stripped corset, his family amulet of garnet and a favorite white poets shirt, making quick work after to get dressed.

Clothes together and topped off with his signature boots, he moved to the bathroom to style his slightly longer lock silver locks. After they were manhandled into a proper do, he pulled at the lip of his poet's shirt, eyeing a fresh and permanent ink stain to frosty blue skin. A frown forming at the sight, while his new tattoo was fairly amazing like the rest of him, he just started to realize that Rosy had yet to even know he got one which led to him thinking on just how long it had been since they'd seen eachother.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
; w ; so sorry waifu ! <3 <3 I'll be on after work!

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:08 pm
She was just outside the Demon dorms when she got the message from Spinar. Reading it over, she actually went still as she looks at the message at the bottom. She didn't know why it got to her, but it made her smile grow wider then ever. Giggling to herself, she pulls the door open, instantly heading for the stairs leading down to the colder part of the dorms. There was a small skip in her step as she pretty much took the stairs two at a time.

Moving down the hallway, she pauses just outside Spinar's door for a moment before slipping her fingers around the knob. Giving it a test turn, she smiles when she finds it open. Pushing it open, she peeks in "Siku?" she calls out as she slips inside the dorm room.

Yurei was still asleep on her shoulder while the Cheshire furfox decided to make its home right on his couch.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:19 pm
Hearing the call of his nickname he moved from another part of the dorm into view. Taking in Rosy and pausing at her appearance, she looked different and not just her clothes. Much more mature now, as if she had, "...did you age yourself?" It was easily noticed by him, considering how much time they did hang out. Not that he minded, that much was evident as his gaze slide down her form before resting on Yurei.

"Make yourself at home, chill out." He crooned teasingly before moving over to the couch, again he paused and this time a slightly sour look rolled his features. This mini looked suspiciously like- "my my who is this...?" On a glance over his shoulder he lifted a brow, curious.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:11 pm
Rosy was actually very glad that he noticed the appearance change, not that she doubt he wouldn't. They were pretty much always together anymore. Glancing down at herself, she smiles before looking back up at him "I figure you might like having a friend with benefits who looked older, then well someone who look like she was fourteen." given she only just turned fifteen not to long ago, she didn't age herself too much.

Just enough to look like she matched him.

"I'm glad you approved, it took a bit trying to figure out. Being the first time I've actually done the whole age myself." she shrugs as she moves over towards the couch, pausing next to him. Out of habit, her head went to rest against his shoulder as she looks down at the retched Cheshire Furfox. Her nose wrinkles up before she rolls her eyes "I call it Cheshire, and honestly I do not know where it came from. It was under my bed when I woke up from that strange dream." she glance towards him, only then lifting her hand to play with his hair for a moment "You look good with this hair style by the way, it suits you." lifting the other hand to Yurei, she scratched her behind the ear to awake her.

Yawning, Yurei stretched before jumping off her shoulder to go curl up on the back of the couch in her favorite spot. The Cheshire just grins up at Spinar then plants itself just in the middle between to cushions.

Sighing, Rosy was to the point she was tempted to punt the thing off the couch. Instead she just turns to lift off the ground. pressing a quick kiss to Spinar's cheek, she pulls back "So...um...what was your dream about? Was it, I don't know..Wonderland?" she pulls back a little as she pulls her bottom lip between her teeth so she can chew on it.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:04 pm
An older friend with benefits hm? Spinar couldn't help but notice the way Rosy kept addressing herself this way in all of their late meetings. Was she tired of the title, pressing for a new or perhaps something else. He couldn't really tell considering she had only spoken to him once honestly and admittingly that was likely his own fault for the way he had behaved on said occasion. "I see," He finally responded on a chuckle, they looked about the same age now or at least closer. It was weird for a minute as he thought about aging, the fact that he would do so but Rosy would have to will herself.

So strange.

Cheshire Furfox. So it had randomly shown up, interesting, for a moment he glanced around the room. Nothing had appeared here, at least not that he had seen and judging by the next question it was obvious they had shared dreams again. "Thanks, I'm planning to shave it later once its grown more.." He commented absently to to stroke of his hair, still debating an answer for the dream question.

Finally he surrender to the moment on a grin and flopped next to the mini, moving a cold claw out to Cheshire Furfox and scratching its ear. "I did, which means we're were 'married' right?" His tone went to teasing at the question, of course they weren't really married but it would be fun to see how Rosy took that.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:33 pm
Rosy's cheeks darken at the mention of them being married. Honestly she was hoping it was just a freak thing, and he wouldn't have a clue what she was talking about. It meant, he knew she confessed her feelings to him. With a small nod, she slips onto the couch across from him because of the mini "Yea, it does mean we we're married. Strange huh?" she grins as she plays with the end of one of her curls for a moment.

To her, it was actually perfect.

But she wouldn't admit it out loud at the moment.

Turning her red eyes towards the Cheshire, she arches a brow as it seem to take a liking to Spinar. In fact it was actually trying to get into his lap now. Rolling her eyes, she looks towards Spinar "So um....about what I well messaged you while we were in wonderland. I know how you feel about relationships, you made it clear a few times." she remembered it often lead to the subject changing, or him getting annoyed "So can we just count that as one of those moments where I was being foolish?" it wasn't what she wanted, but she wasn't about to screw things up either.

The way she saw it, it was up to him if he wanted more.

She would just wait until that point.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:06 pm
"Is it?" He chuckled a laugh to the tone as he leaned back against the couch. Rosy really? IT was the first thought that came to mind as the ghoul blushed and started to beat around the bush. She had come here for a reason right, and now she was milling around it. That part of her kind of annoyed him, just a touch, since while he liked being the lead he didn't like followers unless they were minions.

As the Cheshire pushed into his lap, his hand closed over its back or a stroke. The mini was kind of cute in a way that it reminded him of the outfit Rosy had been in. Glancing up to the ghoul as she scooted closer and asked for 'forgiveness' so to speak he smirked, hard. "Is that really what you want?" He asked casually as possible before tilting his head, "I've told you before I'm not the exclusive kind, however, lately I've been thinking it would be fun to try." On that he fell silent grin still in place. If she couldn't catch the hint, he wouldn't go further.

It would be interesting though, to try. "If it doesn't work out, then we both can move on." He added on a lean-to put the mini into the floor. While his tone was calm his heart was anything but, behind the cold collected face Spinar was a bundle of raw nerves.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:55 pm
Rosy was honestly unsure of what to say at the moment as she looks over Spinar. He actually wanted to try dating and with her. Looking away for a moment, she chews on her bottom lip before she turns back to him. Without a word, she lifts off the couch, floating just the few inches to fill the gap between them. Slipping into his lap, she smiles as she place her hand on his cheek. Her finger caress his coldskin as she leans in to brush her lips to his. They were trembling, as she was nervous, and couldn't hide it.

Pulling back, she nods as she smiles at him "Yes, I want to try this. I want to be your ghoulfriend, I just didn't want to upset you. So I am willing to take what you give. Friends with benefits, just friends, ghoulfriend. I just want you in my unlife." She rest her forehead against his.

"I know you can't say it, and I am not expecting you to. But what I said in wonderland is true." She didn't repeat herself, but she wanted him to know that she meant those words.

Cheekiebirdiee
btw, this is how much I luv you. I did this on my tablet, and it was a pain in the arse.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:53 pm
He could feel that Rosy meant every word she was uttering, and those that she had previously. He knew. He had known for awhile but he was still not ready to face that road himself. Not yet, taking the trembling kiss he runs his hands along her sides for a soothing pet. Trying to calm her back with a simple nod of head.

"Then let's do it.." The terms were already laid out prior and he didn't want to dwell, it was better that way as it gave him less time to rethink. On a smirk he pats her bottom and gives a head tilt. "We should go do something, to commemorate the occasion." But what was the silent question as he looked over the ghoul, he was nearly always the one to pick the dates, it was her turn to guild them as a ghoulfriend right? Spinar waited silently, giving several silent nods of head if the ghoul tired to weasel him into picking.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
;; he's back to being a butt again

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:51 pm
Rosy couldn't stop herself from grinning then pressing a quick kiss to his lips. Pulling back, she slips off his lap as she nods for a moment "Um...how about we go check out a casketball game, or we can go play casketball. There is also a couple human horror films being played we can go check out." she was throwing out as many options as she could.

It didn't matter to her, she just was in a good mood.

"How about we go play casketball then catch a late human horror flick afterwards. Then we can grab a dessert after the movie." she glance back towards Spinar, hoping he like her idea.

Cheekiebirdiee
Sorry for short post...muses aren't being nice with everything going on.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:38 am
"Sounds like a date." Spinar chuckled at the ghoul before standing to meet her. His hand held out for her to take, he always looked good so getting ready wasn't necessary, and if they were going for all three it would be best to start early. "Though you realize we will be super sweaty in the movies?" Maybe they should just watch a game and then eyecream instead. He held his tongue though wanting Rosy to plan this date.

Barely keeping from dictation since it was how he was.

"Let's get going Ghouly." With that he headed towards the door himself, her too had she chosen to take his hand.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
no worries

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:03 pm
Rosy did follow him, thinking for a moment before she grins "How about we catch an early human horror flick, then go play casketball." she slips pass him before she turns to float backwards down the hall "Then maybe ice scream back here." she gives a casual shrug as she turns away from him. Her heels dropping back onto the ground as she walks slightly ahead of him.

She was in a good mood, and nothing was going to take that from her at the moment "Or we can go from a swim at the cool pools, maybe just go for a walk around town?" she taps her finger against her lips, thinking of a few other things.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:47 am
"We'll pick what you like, save the rest for a rainy day." Chuckling he moves along behind her, watching with obvious amusement as she thinks. Wondering as they went which they would end up doing he stretches casually. "How's that club of yours going by the way?" Pocketing his hands he tried to strike up small talk for the walk, remembering she was doing something with that annoying Kitsune boil awhile back.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:54 pm
Rosy chuckles as she gives a small nod "Alright, Tavi and myself are trying to get the last few things into place before we start up. I am hoping that will happen very soon." she finally decided that she knew what they would do, but she wasn't going to tell him.

Looking over her shoulder, she grins before she motions to Spinar "Come on, I got a fun time plan ahead, but you have to wait and see." she holds her hand out towards him.

It was fun being in charge..

Cheekiebirdiee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas