Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT]Amy Amelia Rosenrot - accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What a glorius, beautiful Rose!
Yes! *u*
100%
 100%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 14

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:49 pm
No time for fancy posts so lets just get too it shall we? 8D

AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORMUser Image

Name: Amy Amelia Rosenrot
Nicknames: Ami, Petals, Rose[she hates this.....Please avoid]

Faction: Monster
Race: Man eating plant - Venomous Tentacula - Rose Subspecies

Natural Ability: Growth spurt - Whenever Amy touches a plant, she can use some of her energy to make it grow instantly. This drains her the more she does it, so she usually has to be careful. Sometimes she can talk to the plants as well. < ---- That will probably be apart of her year 2 ability, Maybe year three x3

Personality:

Go on! you can do it![+] - Encouraging When it comes to giving people that extra positive boost they need, Amy is an expert. She will make it her main goal [at the moment] to make sure you pass that test! Or finish beating the crap out of that strong hunter you were both facing currently. She loves to see people do their best and would gladly help them to do so if asked. Helping people reach their goals is something amazing to behold.

Excuse me, would you mind...[+] - Polite Because she was raised around a very prestigious family, manners are something they told her to value. She always says please and thank you, eats with the right fork, and never does anything that's considered crude or vulgar. You will never hear a single curse or see a rude gesture from this goul plant~

Sure, Ill gladly give you a tour[+] - Sweet Since being polite was something she learned over the years, Amy also learned to be nice and courteous to others, often doing things for people without thinking twice about it. She loves to help those in need, offering a hand or a shoulder to cry on when they require it. She believes in the saying do unto others as they would do to you. Being mean is bad karma anyways right?

For all of your bravado, you REEK of failure[ - ] - Blunt/Straight to the point She may be polite, but Amy doesn't know the meaning of tact, which is why she points things out as she sees them and calls people out on their flaws like no tomorrow. She doesn't mean to do this, but it does make people think shes rather rude, something she strives not to be.

I am the prettiest of princesses!....Not really[ - ] - Facade/Puts up a front While Amy would gladly tell people how pretty she is, its all a front to give off confidence she doesn't really have. She might smile and call herself the most beautiful of roses, but in reality, she believes she is anything but. This tends to flow over to compliments she give to other people, dangerous situations that call for bravery and skill along with relationships.

I hope they'll never notice how ugly I really am....They'll run[ - ] - Low self-esteem For all of her positive qualities, Amy believes that deep down, she's worthless and ugly inside. This is mainly because of what she is. She hates the history behind her species and would prefer to be something else that doesn't have such a stigma behind it. Once people know what she is, shes sure they'll see that she's not as nice as she appears on the outside due to the ugly thing she is on the inside.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?

Amy was enrolled into Amityville Academy because her parents felt it was time for their only daughter to be out on her own so she could learn the valuable skills she needed to become a full fledged adult. And hopefully they were thinking she'd find a suitable boil she wouldn't feel the need to eat.

FEAR Ability: Whip vines [Battle Cry] - Amy's arms transform into vines that she can use as whips to hit her enemies with. It stings like, ALOT.

Physical Description:

See the pic on the side x3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:35 pm
Outfits, Hobbies, and Quirks

Outfits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hobbies

Gardening - Amy loves plants. Like, she LOVES plants. She has a garden in her room at home and plans to start one when she goes to school. She also wants some plant-like minis to help her with the up keep of her garden. She Has one minipet at the moment named Mindy that does help her a lot. If there int one already, Amy plans to start a gardening club to attract some gardeners that frequent the school as well as Halloween. Plant lovers unite!

Fashion and design - Most of the outfits that Amy wears are hand made and designed by her personally. She loves fashion and if she could afford to, she would make outfits all day. However since she cannot, she plans on becoming an important goul in the fashion world once she graduates from school. For now, shes content with making outfits whenever she can as well as sketching future designs in her pink sketch book.

Sunbathing - Every plant needs sunlight right? Amy likes to sun bathe whenever she can just to soak up the rays. She doesn't stay out long enough to get a nasty tan, just enough to feel energized and refreshed for the next day. When she cant sunbathe, she has a heater stored in her closet to give her energy.

Writing fearfiction and Boil Love - A secret love of hers, Amy doesn't really let anyone know about this unless they're considered a very good friend. When something strikes her fancy or if she sees some sort of awkward rivalry, you can guarantee Amy will write about it. She has a small following of people and she writes on fearfiction.net under the pen name AmbientThorns.

Quirks

-When she's nervous, Amy will rock back and forth on her heels with her hands behind her back while looking away. Her parents have tried to break her of this habit as it is very obvious, but it never really worked.

-When Amy gets mad or annoyed, she'll start huffing a lot while become a tad snooty. Its the only way to know when you should back off, not that she would try to eat you or use her whips on your face :3

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:23 pm
Viva Viola

First of all - bless u for Harry Potter reference heart

Nat ability > Sounds good to me! You put some limits on it, which is good because Y1 starts off pretty simple / pretty low-key in terms of abilities. I would say just for now have it be that she can grow the plants, but not talk to them - that can come later, at Y2, since that's technically a second, separate ability! The first part is fine though!

Personality > I don't usually crit on this (I focus mostly on species/abilities), but it seems pretty fleshed out in terms of who she is! She's outwardly one way but internally holds a lot of baggage, which can provide great RP fodder for later!

Reason for enrolling > Just fine (the mate part made me giggle)!

FEAR > Sounds pretty straightforward! biggrin

Overall, a lovely job so far! Congrats on winning!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:31 pm
Kuroopu

/smooches you~ Harry potter is awesome kay? uwu<3

Thanks x3 Ill fix that Nat right now! I was a little worried that her personality would conflict and clash since I have a hard time describing what I usually want for the traits xD

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:24 am
EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD

/useless i kno  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:59 am
Nio Love
EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD

/useless i kno

LOL lani bby ilu kay? xD  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:19 am
Viva Viola
Nio Love
EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD

/useless i kno

LOL lani bby ilu kay? xD

KAY =D /purrs  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:39 am
Nio Love
Viva Viola
Nio Love
EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD

/useless i kno

LOL lani bby ilu kay? xD

KAY =D /purrs

Wry u not on AIM? /punts  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:19 am
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:21 am
Viva Viola

The stack of application forms looked as though they could touch the ceiling, but Ms. Selene was slacking for the first time in her life. She was plucking petals from a bouquet of red roses, and gently letting them fall into the acceptance bin. The toothy mouth gobbled each one up greedily.

She paused in her petal popping to re-read the gloriously romantic note Argyle had written - or, more specifically, stolen from a human poem. That was ever so thoughtful.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My glow can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of FEAR and ideal embrace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as humans strive for right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my scareling's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost thoughts, I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my unlife!

With a wistful sigh, she returned to pluck the last rose. "He loves me.. he loves me not. He loves me.. he loves me not. He loves m.. oh yay!"

So excited over the last petal being the right one, she dropped the stems into the acceptance bin, which began to choke and spit out the thorns like blowing darts.

It was back to hiding under the desk for six hours, for her.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items