Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexLyre

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:34 am
Hello there everyone.

I am currently seeking a MxM Role Play.
I have a few ideas but there is one i really would like to do the most. It would be a JockxNerd pairing.

Idea:
Both attended the same high school together. It starts off in Freshman year. The Nerd see the jock for the first time and it makes his heart skip a beat. Everything about his seems right in his eyes. Nervous when around him, not knowing how to act, but the social latter gets in the way of actually getting to know him.

The end of freshman years comes faster than the Nerd wanted. Knowing that him and the Jock have only had a few conversations due to being paired but for several science projects, he still doesn't know much. As the school year comes to a close, the Nerd knows that come sophomore year, he would try harder to learn more about his crush.

The new year has started, Both males end up in the same classes this year which makes it easier for the Nerd to try and get to know the Jock better. As the year progresses, the Nerd starts to get bullied by football players. The emotional and mental abuse goes on and on. Not having an outlet to turn to, the Nerd feels defeated. One day it all stops though. Feeling as if everything has finally gotten better, the bullies come back but this time at a physical level. Before the first punch can be thrown, the Jock steps in. Knowing in fact that everything they were doing was wrong, he could not allow his fellow teammates to bully such an innocent student. Feeling that his prince has finally noticed him, the Nerd becomes filled with confidence.

The end of sophomore year arrives. During the year, him and the Jock were able to talk and it seemed as if they had become somewhat of friends. They never really chatted outside school, but that was to keep the social latter of high school intact. It was a dumb thing, but both agreed. Feeling the confidence to speak his mind around the other, he pulled him aside one day. Standing alone with his crush, he confessed to him. The jock knowing how he felt and feeling the same, his defense mechanism went off. He was nervous but couldn't find a proper way to respond. He slowly began to chuckle then it turned into straight laughter. Inside he was dying. This wasn't the way he should handle this situation, but feeling the same was as the Nerd, he wanted to talk. but only more laughter came. Stunned, tears welled up in the Nerds eyes. He took off running.

Junior year was the worst. Knowing he destroyed someone he truly cared about, he tried every outlet to get a hold of the Nerd. His grades started to slip & he removed himself from the football team for the year. Nothing was working for the Jock to get a hold him the Nerd. It seemed over and it was for good.

Senior year rolled around. Both students had forgotten about the incident in sophomore year. With no contact, both have been able top prosper with grades and after school activities. With both graduation at the top 10% of their class, everything seemed perfect. Once high school came to a close, a party was formed. With both attending, but neither aware of each others attendance, things changed from good to bad no no time. The Jock, who had a few drinks, stumbled upon the Nerd. IN a drunken state, but still in the state of mind to know his actions, he confessed his love. He explained his defense mechanism but the Nerd wanted to hear none of it. He started to laugh. Telling the jock off, he walked away stronger than ever.

-Now for the actual RP. Its time for college. With neither student talking to once another, they both attend the same college of course with different majors. The first class of the day is English 101. To make matters worse, both the Nerd & Jock are in it. With no contact for the whole summer, things start to get heated real fast.

About Me:
-Jock
-Semi-Lit to Lit
-Paragraph responses
-One Gaia at least 1-4 times a day
-From US
-Eastern Standard Time

Looking For:
-Nerd
-Semi-Lit to Lit
-Preferred Paragraph responses
-Frequents Gaia regularly.
-From anywhere.

Will Not Tolerate:
-One Line Replies.
-Inactivity; Unless discussed.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:37 am
If interested:

QUOTE THIS!

or

Send me a PM titled MxM.

Thanks.

AlexLyre

Fashionable Entrepreneur

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:35 pm
AlexLyre

Hey, Alex. I will be more than happy to rp with you.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:34 am
AlexLyre

i'd love to do a role play with you i kinda have a nerdy Role play guy I've been looking for him a bf/gf.  

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

AlexLyre

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:45 pm
Lumbee Wolf Lady
AlexLyre

i'd love to do a role play with you i kinda have a nerdy Role play guy I've been looking for him a bf/gf.

Yay!
I have had this idea in mind for a long time.
Add Me then PM me and we can talk?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:30 pm
AlexLyre

i sent a friend request to you i'm just waiting on you to accept it smile  

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

kadasouki

Interesting Seeker

3,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250