Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Jarrod Chimeh the Jabberwock(monster)[accepted]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:18 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Jarrod Chimeh
Nicknames: None yet.
Faction: Monster
Race: Jabberwock - A dragonlike creature with glowing eyes, sharp claws and teeth and a whiskered, fish-like head.

Natural Ability: Shivers: He gives one person near him an unpleasant feeling for a short while. In a crowd he cannot pick who gets affected. (He is still trying to learn how to focus.)

Personality:
He is someone who likes playing silly pranks on others. It are usually little pranks like putting a bucket of water on top of a door or hiding all the towels or the old switch salt and sugar. He does NOT like it when he is pranked back however.
He can be a bit short tempered at times too. He does have a feeling for authority so he won't prank teachers or other important people.

He never truly wants to hurt anyone and if that does happen he'll be very unhappy about it and will try to say sorry. He'll feel really bad about it. He just tries to be sort of funny.

He is also a very loyal friend. Ones you get to know him better and actually become friends with him he'll be there for you. Have a problem or need help? He'll be there. Also if you just want to go shopping, a picnic or giving a party? Ask him and he'll be there.

He has alot of watches that are all giving a different time. He is almost always at the wrong time everywhere as he doesn't always know the correct time. He is doing better now because watches the time more closely now as he doesn't want to be to late in class. He is still mainly really late or really early everywhere when not in class. In class he is the kind of student that is either in class really early to prevent being late so he is already there when most others come in or he rushes in last minute.

He loves drinking tea and eating spookies. He can even make spookies himself and he loves sharing them with friends. He isn't really interested in most other food types but when friends try to share what they have he'll happily eat something too.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? His abilities aren't as strong as he wants them and he also wants to learn how to focus. He thinks the best way to learn this is by going to the academy. He'll learn alot there anyway.

FEAR Ability: Constrict:[The Battle Cry] He is able to make his body even more flexible for a short while wrapping around his opponent to deal damage. It isn't always successful as he misses alot stil.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour/Style: Purple, Half long and messy.
Skin Colour: Blue
Clothing Style/Colours: Classy clothes with long sleeves, long trousers and boots. All in greens and greys.
Extra: Long tail, sharp nails, whiskers, lots of watches.
References: Here  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:48 pm
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:22 am
Morning_stars

"I've never been partial to Jabberwocks myself," Selene mentioned to the gnome handing her papers to look over and feed into the bin. "But I suppose that's because I've never been good at riddles, and honestly, I've never met a Jabberwocky who didn't feel compelled to try and best me at a riddle."

Of course, the gnome had to try. "Oh yeah? I've got one you might like! Try this on:

A leathery snake
With a stinging bite
I stay coiled up
Unless I must fight

What am I?"

Selene hissed, clearly offended. "Fired, if you don't stop trying to trick me with riddles."

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games