Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Sawyer Madison, Mist Hunter (WIPpy WIP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:52 am
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

User ImageThe Hunter
Name: Sawyer Madison
Nicknames: Sawyer, Fix

Category: Mist (maybe Sun but leaning to Mist for trainee...)

The Weapon
Name: ????
Nicknames:
Type of Weapon: Knuckle dusters, something practical but flashy in appearance--maybe some tassels hanging off to one side or something, or super bright accents. CC, in any case!
Former species of weapon: Pooka

Personalities:
Sawyer already looks much younger than his 21 years, and his general attitude and demeanor do nothing to make up the gap--which he is aware of, and leverages. Cheery, unflaggingly optimistic, cocky, friendly, outgoing, sociable, and frustratingly talkative, Sawyer is a constant bundle of positive energy. His childish nature is even more obvious in terms of his interactions with others: he is bewildered by people who don't immediately wish to be friends with everyone they meet, and frustrated by those who are standoffish or antagonistic. These he tends to perceive as implicit challenges, and woe betide those who would overtly shun his overtures, because his reaction will inevitably be to redouble his efforts.

He is for such a childish creature startlingly maternal: he is the neighbor that always has cookies for the new move-in, the friend who shows up at your door braced with an armload of chicken soup and hot tea and cheesy movies when you are sick, the designated organizer of parties and a willing, comfortable shoulder to cry on when it's required. He loves to talk about his feelings. The only thing he loves more is getting you to talk about yours.

Despite all of this, it often takes people by surprise, after having made Sawyer's acquaintance, to realize that he is an inveterate liar and a creature of inherently grey morals. He is a cheerful shoplifter, a bald-faced liar, and a manipulator. His intentions are good--he doesn't bear anyone any ill will--it is simply that he has an unrealistically idealistic view of the world as a series of adventures to be undertaken and thus embellished appropriately in the later telling, as all good stories are. The truth, Sawyer feels, is inherently inferior to a really good story. His preferred method of dishonesty is to lie by omission, letting people make inaccurate assumptions and coasting along in the cheery chaos of the resulting consequences. In short: you can trust Sawyer with your life, but it probably wouldn't be wise to trust him with five bucks, or even to tell you his real name when he first meets you.

Sawyer's weapon, being a Pooka, is also fond of dishonesty, although to a rather more malicious degree than his wielder. He prefers an outright lie where a subtler deception would do, and whereas Sawyer's enjoyment of chaos ends where another person's feelings are seriously wounded, that is the point at which (weapon)'s enjoyment truly begins. The two are destined to clash often on matters of compassion and empathy--of which Sawyer has a surplus and (weapon) a deficit.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
Sawyer is a sucker for adventure, and his social circles are more wide and shallow than narrow and deep, so that cutting ties is an easy prospect. He was shunted around the foster system from an early age (a childhood for which he experiences no angst--unlike the typical story of the forlorn orphan, Sawyer views his various foster homes with fondness and gratitude, and enjoyed the relative freedom that a lack of a stable family unit provided) and has no family ties to sever, either. Restless and bold and a little bit stupid, he leapt at the chance to take on an adventure more exciting than any he'd ever been offered before--and to fight back against one of the few things that have ever managed to dent his otherwise-unwavering optimism: the shadows.

Weapon Ability
DUNNO YET

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Pale, watery grey, too big for his face and under startlingly thick and bushy black eyebrows.
Hair Colour/Style: Black, shaggy, longish. SHOTA
Skin Colour: Pale, freckled, tending to go a bit red around the nose/eyes/ears as though suffering from constant allergies.
Clothing Style/Colours: Sawyer is obsessed with clothes and especially shoes: lots of layers, lots of pattern mixing, lots of bold choices and a general sense of tightly-curated chaos rule the day. He has a sharp eye for "real" style, though, and cleans up astonishingly well. He looks, on a good day, a bit like he rolled through a copy of The Sartorialist and picked up a random item from every page he touched. He is incredibly fond of shoes, but especially All-Stars, of which he had an enormous collection pre-Island. He tends to wear a different one on each foot, less for reasons of personal style than out of carryover habit from his younger self's need to show off how many pairs he owned.
Uniform: CC on scarf color; CC on coat design but I'd rather something modern than old-fashioned and preferably with elbow-length/rolled-up sleeves, maybe?... I don't like a sleeveless coat for him but somehow showcasing the layers of his clothes with his sleeves would be great. Specifics up to the artist!
Extra: He is short, he is CUTE, he is SHOTA AS ********. He is neither slender nor chubby nor muscular but somewhere in between: he is small framed but with the baby-fat, softly flabby shape of someone who eats a LOT of junk food and gets in most of their exercise through running and walking rather than working out.
References: Will add links :O  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:03 pm
i need him in my life ty  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:27 pm
astrazilla
i need him in my life ty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 pm
A+++++++  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:03 pm
Precious BABY!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:54 am
Baby-face! So adorableeeeee! fouof
I like how deceivable his appearance is, like a cute harmless puppy XD