Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A tale of teeth and thorns...(Amy & Quint) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:55 am
Quint was roaming around on the campus trying to figure out his left from his right. A room all to himself was a major motivator for him to come to this ... academy, but it seems they didn't see fit to give him a decent map.

Or if they had a decent map Quint neglected to find it and take one (this was most likely).

The student walked along and sometimes he paused to look around before moving forward again. He was trying to remember landmarks and likely he'd have to come by at night as well just to make sure he didn't get lost in the dark. "Stupid ********..." he mumbled distractedly under his breath.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:20 am
Man she was kind of bored for once. She had no homework to do, her room was clean....Maybe she could look for a nice quiet place to design her next dress? Yeah that seemed like a good idea! She just hopped she wouldn't run into anyone along the way, she didn't want anyone to laugh at her drawings, because they would. She just knew it...

She should've payed attention to where she was going, or at least look up, because the only warning she received was something that sounded like "********..." before she crashed head first into some sort of object. She blinked and stepped back a bit, ready to glare at the object before she realized it was a person. A panicked look formed on her face and she placed a hand over her mouth.

"Oh! O-Oh! I'm sorry! Ummn...Are you alright?! I didn't hurt you did I?"

Pales
Ohhhhh Sheeet! Its a bout to go DOWN!

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 am
Then someone bumped into him making him stumble back a little bit, "Watch where the ******** you're go--..." Quint paused a second or two. It was a ghoul. Fantastic. Now she was going to weep at him and be all upset cause he was mean to her and...

His shoulders slumped and he stared skywards as if waiting for an anvil to drop on him.

"s**t. Okay, I'm sorry. You just popped out of nowhere...Like ..." He raised a hand and waved at the air in front of him.

...Oh right she asked him if he was okay.

"I'm fine..Uh...Don't cry okay?"

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 am
Amy frowned a bit in thought. Just HOW many profanities came out of this boils mouth? She counted on her fingers after his little rant one....two? Well that was alright, Amy knew not everyone had to follow the strict guidelines she had to follow as a kid. Wait? Did she look like she was about to cry? Huh? She asked him if HE was okay, not her....

She giggled a bit and tilted her head slightly. She supposed she should say something right?

"I'm fine! I was more concerned about you. Why would I cry after just bumping into you?"

She was really confused about that. Did all ghouls cry when bumping into some one? Weird...Oh! She should introduce herself right? Yes!

"Well since you're okay, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Amy. May I ask what your name is?"

She was rather entertained at the moment.

Pales

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:57 am

The fact that she was amused was pretty much beyond him at this point or rather he simply didn't notice. He was too busy trying to make sure she wasn't going to just suddenly start crying on him because of reasons.

Quint shifted his shoulders looking awkward as ever, "I'm Quint." The introduction was short and to the point. He didn't flirt, he didn't play coy.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:19 am
Yes, this boil was definitely a weird one. He still thought she was gonna cry? Maybe she should tell him what she would've done instead?

"I'm not going to cry and you didn't hurt my feelings. I was about to use my whips if you didn't suddenly speak. I thought you were....a beam of sorts?"

She wanted to frown in disapproval at his use of profanities, but once again she remembered that not everyone was raised like she was. Quint hummn? Interesting.

"Nice to meet you Quint. What made you come to the academy?"

She hoped she wasn't being a bother or anything...

Pales

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:31 am
Quint paused and just sort of stared at her, "You just sit around and hit inanimate objects if they get in your way?" He sounded rather incredulous at this prospect. Did she have a temper? He backed up a little bit as if trying to make sure she wouldn't suddenly lash out at him.

Then again he had a temper, too. That was beside the point.

"Uhh. Nice to meet you," he said averting his gaze now. What brought him to the academy?

"My home is really ********' small. Had to share a room with one of my annoying as hell brothers and I heard I can have my own room at the academy so..." He lifted a hand and waved as if to ask her to put it together on her own.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:54 am
She sighed and gave him an "are you serious" look before raising an eyebrow when he stepped back slightly. What is this boil's problem? Did her breath stink?! She knew she shouldn't have eaten mystery meat! She breathed int her hand a bit before looking at him quizzically. Her breath smelled just fine.

"I'm not going to hit you if that's why you backed up. I wasn't raised to take my anger out on people..." she giggled as she thought about that one. It was then that she noticed a couple of her drawings on the floor and she squeeked before hastily trying to pick them up.

Oh jack if anyone saw any of these drawings!

"So you came here to get away right?"

Pales

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:07 am
"But you just said..." Quint made a sound of consternation. Maybe he just wasn't understanding her right? Maybe she meant something else or he was just assuming what she meant by whip...

The boil decided to drop it, "Nevermind," he muttered and dug his hands into his pockets.

"I guess, in a way," he said not eluding why he really, really came. He didn't need people to think that he was some sort of wuss that wanted mummy and daddy's approval.

He sort of gazed at the things she'd picked up, "What're those?"

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:18 am
She froze, wondering what to do. Should she show him? he would laugh at me....They always did... but...what if he didn't? no, he would LAUGH! shaking her head a bit, Amy smiled and picked the rest of her drawings up before moving a bit closer so he could see the books contents.

"I design clothes! Ummm...Here is one of my latest designs..."

She hopped he wouldn't laugh.

Pales

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 am
He leaned a little bit and peered at what she was showing him and tried to not seem too interested. Quint certainly wasn't laughing. "Huh, that's pretty ********' cool."

It was a compliment and he hoped it sounded non-committal enough to not show his fondness for clothing and nice fashions.

"I uh...I take pictures of things. You know like plants and s**t like that," Quint decided to share more about himself.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:30 am
"Huh, that's pretty ********' cool."

What? He....He didn't laugh!

Amy was so excited she almost danced. Some one who didn't laugh at her hobby! Yay! At the mention of pictures, Amy gave him a" OwO" look, clearly interested in what he was talking about. "You take pictures of plants?! What kind?!"

She tried to contain her excitement, but she LOVED plants and the fact that this boil took pictures of them was even better!

"Could I...See some of the photos?"

Pales

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:46 pm
Quint could almost sense her excitement, mostly because of the way she looked at him and the way she didn't seem upset by his reaction to her pictures.

"Eh? Oh nothin' in particular. Just whatever catches my attention. Like if the light hits s**t just right? I'll take a picture of it. I don't have my camera right now though..." Quint let out a small sigh. "I was a ********' idiot and packed up in a box, I dunno where the ******** it is right now. I need to unpack."

When asked if she could see some he made a bit of a shrug, "Uh. Sure? We can set a day aside for it. Like I said all my s**t is still packed up."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:39 am
Oh yes! another artist! Maybe she could show him more of her stuff later then since he seemed to like her designs. Maybe she could get some more ghouls and boils together along with Quint to form some sort of artists club or something... That seems like it would be splendid!

"Alright. Ummn, can I ask why you were wandering? If I didn't ask already? Maybe I could help?"

Pales

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:43 pm
"Eh? No reason. Just gettin' my ********' feet under me in terms on where things are and stuff. I usually have a real damn good sense of direction for things," Quint smirked a little in pride. He couldn't help it.

"Just not used to bein' away from my home." He explained afterward so she didn't believe he was completely full of s**t.

Viva Viola

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces