Any buddy wanna do a thing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What thing?
  a new RP
  a collaborative comic
  a contest ( i ain't got crap, we'd have to pool our resources)
  an art show ( i know we got a subforum, but strictly new stuff in one place)
  put together our favorite fancomics
View Results

Hiacinth

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:30 am
I feel like doing a thing. Something for the people who are still active, that might draw in more activity. Or even just to get to know each other. Any takers? Also, I got my poll set up with possible things, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

[elaboration on the storytelling option in the poll: I imagine it to be like an rp, but no profiles. There is one character and we take turns telling their story, like you post and leave the last sentence unfinished and the next person takes up the sentence and runs with it. Ex: "Equius runs through the woods, closing in on the cliffs near his hive. Suddenly, the trees clear; his destination comes into view. Only a little further...WHAM! The troll goes flying through the air and lands at the base of a large tree. He looks up to see -" Then the next person takes it from there.]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:35 am
About the Art Gallery:

We could make it fun and dress up our avatars and all get into the forum together at a specific time. We could make up a character to play out during that time and pretend to be pretentious about art critique and refresh ourselves with cheese_whine . We could very well make it a whole RP thing and have it be a whodunit mystery where one person gets killed.

(I get delightfully creative at 6:30 AM)  

Hiacinth

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
GaiaStuck

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items