Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Ripple ( Gene v Amphi ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:57 pm
Text to Amphi
Meet me at the gym. I need a sparring partner.

I'll go easy on you, ;P <3

Sending the text off to her ghoul friend, Gene patiently waited in the little boxing ring, hands taped and gym shorts on. She was ready to fight!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:35 am
Amphi had slipped out of Lou's room where they had been in a very intense conversation of what kind of spookies they were ACTUALLY gonna make this time with the excuse of GENE NEEDED HER LOU, NEEDED HER FOR THINGSSSSSSSSS.

The mermaid, regardless of being graduated had been spending a lot of time around the school.

"Gene!" Amphi looked a bit flushed as she crawled into the ring and then stood, dusting herself off. "You want to spar?"

Carhop Cavalier

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 pm
Gene's face broke into a wild smile as the mermaid ghoul approached and clambered into the ring with her. She was so glad to have a ghoulfriend like Amphi to rely on for anything at the drop of the hat. "Amphi!" How are you screechie?" The doppelganger cooed as she floated to her friend, embracing her in a soft hug. "Yeah! I figured we needed some practice, you never know when they're going to strike next." She whispered, casting a sidelong glance at nothing but implying everything.

nyxtsuki moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:28 pm
Amphi blinked and hugged the girl back.

"When who is going to strike next?" Unfortunately Amphi would not realize that Gene was talking about hunters, and if she did, would sternly recommend to not fight hunters because they weren't the enemies here.

Horsemen were.

Anyways, Amphi set herself up in position.

"Okay...Okay I am ready."

Carhop Cavalier
THEY SEE ME ROLLIN'

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:13 pm
"The Horsemen, the Hunters, some Titan or another Holiday army. Something is always looking to hurt us." The ghoul sighed, shaking her head.

Taking a stance of attack, she gave Amphi a wink and smarmy smile as her hands became thin and spindly shadow claws. "Don't hold back on me now, screech."

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:23 pm
Without chatter, Gene lurched forward quite quickly and swung out at Amphi, raking her ribs with practiced precision. She needed to be quick to act, and quicker to react, or she'd not be able to take on graduates - or Hunters for that matter. Shun's fight had taught her that much.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 10

nyxtsuki moon

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:41 pm
Amphi barely had time to react as the shadow snaked out and hit her...HARD.

"Ow Gene." Amphi frowned, With the gold key implanted on her hand, Amphi was no better then she was before she graduated. She touched the palm of her hand nervously before drawing it into a fist.

It swung out, lightly hitting the ghost ghoul.

Amphi: 40/50
Damage: 2

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:59 pm
"Oh! Sorry screechie!" Gene apologized with a bit of a pout, kissing her on the forehead before shoving her back, careful not to push too hard. Hurting friends felt bad, except for Shun. He could take a beating (and dole it out.)

"Amphil, what's that gold key in your hand? Roch didn't make you get some stupid piercing before you broke up, did he?"

HP: 48 / 50
DMG: 4

Nyxtsuki Moon

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:17 am
Amphi looked down at her hand.

"Piercing?" She shook her head..."no no. This um...This happened during the house cup." She nodded her head, "I won it when I won MVP?" She shook her head more. "It hurt, but Hel and Lou think I'll be okay. I hope so...." Especially since she still had the hunter tracker in her body.

Amphi: 36/50
Damage: 5

Carhop Calavier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:22 pm
"I certainly hope so." Gene nodded as she gave the ghoul a light flick on the nose, reminding her that they were still in battle and that this was not the time to start musing about unlife.

"Lou? I don't think I've met him yet." She pouted, hands going to her hips. Was mummy a bit upset? Maybe.

HP: 43
DMG: 1

nyxtsukimoon

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:48 am
"S-SORRY GENE..." She exclaimed loudly, focusing back into the battle. "Um...Um Lou is...." now she couldn't look Gene in the face.

Amphi LOVED Lou, because she just did. She accepted him.

But other people well....

"He's....He's my boilfriend." Yep that's all she could get out before she started blushing again. it thoroughly distracted her from battle.

Amphi: 36/50
Damage: 0

Carhop Calavier

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:27 am
forgot to roll  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:32 am
"Ooooh, a boil?" Gene pursued the topic, eyes lighting up brightly. "What's he like? Is he sweet to you? Does he tell you you're pretty?" She began quizzing, smile curling on her lips. Her little baby had a boilfriend!

Yet, even though Gene was incredibly happy for the mermaid, the doppelganger still delivered a punch to the other ghoul's gut.

HP: 43
DMG: 8

nyxtuski moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:15 pm
"Yes...Um...L...Lou is my boilfriend. I like him very much." She blinked. "He's..." She tried to think of a really nice word about Lou. "He's kind to me...in his own way. And he..." She squinted.

"We understand each other. I don't need him to tell me I'm pretty, and he doesn't need me to tell him he's handsome. We...we don't say those things I guess?" She gnawed at her lip a bit. "It's hard to explain. We just...love each other very much."

The gut earned a oof and a gasp.

"G...good hit Gene...." So Amphi returned it with a kick to the shins.

Amphi: 28/50
Damage: 14

Carhop Cavalier

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-24)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:35 pm
Hitting the ground with an audible 'THWUMP', Gene moaned pathetically as she phased into the floor to recover for a few quick seconds. Damn, the Mermaid ghoul certainly could hit hard.

Rising up from the ground and delivering a small elbow to the other ghoul's ribs, Gene gave her a warm smile. "I'm glad you found someone that's made you happy, Amphi. You deserve it after everything you've been through."

HP: 29
DMG: 5

nyxtsuki moon

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out