Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
Personal Update and News

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:22 am
Hey everyone, the semester is almost over, but for me, for the first time ever, that means I'll be even more busier than I already am. You see, I'm one out of the 25 students selected from my university to represent the lovely institution in CHINA! Starting from May 8 to June 21, I'll be studying abroad, which for me, is a first time ever. While I have been overseas before, this will effectively be the first time I have ever been overseas alone, yet alone for a bit more than a month. I expect my Dragon Quest VII 3DS file will have a lot of hours on it when I get back, as I doubt I'll have access to North American websites while I'm over there, or really have time to go on the internet, from the sounds of it.

Anyway, I just want to keep this short, I hope you all have a great summer, and I also hope Square Enix posts exciting DQ news for me to come home to.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:42 pm
Alrighty Leaf. I hope things go well for you. xp  

Ninja Ryu11

Friendly Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:49 am
Congratulations, Hassan! Do tell us about your trip when you come back! Here's hoping it's really fulfilling. Take care!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:22 pm
Thanks guys, while I'll be in central China for the most part, see the deserty boondocks which is known for its scorpions, I know for certain I'm going to keep my eye out for cool things when I'm out shopping in Wangfujing (the shopping district in Beijing) after my term and I get to tour China by myself. If I find anything that might interest you guys, I'll be sure to post it. I'm not sure how they are with imports, but Japan is like right there, so here's to hoping I find some cool imports for cheap prices. If not, then at least I can show you all the books I'm going to inevitably buy, and have to ship to my house, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy too much books to take on the plane.

Other than that, my touring will mostly consist of seeing nature, and very little city dwelling, such as the Monkey Sanctuary in the tropical part of China. I am enthralled about visiting that part, not only because monkeys are my absolute favourite lifeform ever, but being a Canadian, I've never seen the tropics, yet alone seeing actual ocean that you can SWIM in! Really hoping I don't get hit by a typhoon or bit by a really big spider or something.. Anyway, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures regardless, can't go wrong with monkeys, scorpions and nature!  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers