9,125 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 am
Anyone here play Wonderland?

My character is huyana. She's level 72 on Aries  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:49 pm
I used to play on Sagitarius. Great game, been thinking about picking it up again.  

Toxic Cobalt

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

KarkatVantiae

Vanquished Star

9,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:39 am
Reginleif X
I used to play on Sagitarius. Great game, been thinking about picking it up again.

How long has it been since you last played? A lot has changed.... (BTW, if you get back and join a different server, an you happen to join Aries, make sure to check the forum for the scammer list and find a guild with a lot of helpful people. The economy on Aries has gotten pretty bad for a lot of people, is similar to the economy problems on here.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:51 am
KarkatVantiae
Reginleif X

How long has it been since you last played? A lot has changed.... (BTW, if you get back and join a different server, an you happen to join Aries, make sure to check the forum for the scammer list and find a guild with a lot of helpful people. The economy on Aries has gotten pretty bad for a lot of people, is similar to the economy problems on here.)

Well, it's been two years, so I'll give it some more thought. Sorry about the whole economy thing.  

Toxic Cobalt

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

KarkatVantiae

Vanquished Star

9,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:01 am
Reginleif X
KarkatVantiae
Reginleif X

Well, it's been two years, so I'll give it some more thought. Sorry about the whole economy thing.

It's still fun though. We just have a bad economy cause the moderators haven't fixed the backlog of people who quit but never deleted their characters. So now the whole system is all bleh. Plus, the moderators aren't properly making sure things are sold at reasonable prices anymore. Otherwise, hackers have become rare and the people who play the game are nicer than most were 2 years back, or at least in my case they are nicer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:20 am
KarkatVantiae
Reginleif X
KarkatVantiae
Reginleif X

It's still fun though. We just have a bad economy cause the moderators haven't fixed the backlog of people who quit but never deleted their characters. So now the whole system is all bleh. Plus, the moderators aren't properly making sure things are sold at reasonable prices anymore. Otherwise, hackers have become rare and the people who play the game are nicer than most were 2 years back, or at least in my case they are nicer.

Hm, sounds like I might come back in a week or so.  

Toxic Cobalt

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
> thii2 ii2 the gamiing forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items