Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lion Pride Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitor
  +1
View Results

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:40 pm
Zero the Seraph

Kevin Andrews

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Physical description:

Kevin is a somewhat short, skinny individual. He doesn’t look like the strong kind of guy, but he is a bit stronger than he looks. He has grey eyes and short brown hair, having decided that keeping the long hair like he’d had in college was far too uncomfortable for Africa. He has pale skin and tends to wear earthy toned, white, or black clothes as the occasions called for it. It is not unusual for him to have a backpack and a gallon of water with him. He does not normally travel with his fancy camera unless he is specifically looking for something to shoot, but he always has his cellphone on him, which has a pretty nice integrated camera so as always to be ready to get a good picture if the occasion arose. However, even without the camera, he always had a pencil, a good eraser and a journal with him to write and draw inside of.

Background:

Kevin is a young photojournalist who’d just achieved his degree in the art when he was sent off to Africa with a team of researchers for some work. The team of five were delving into the deepest parts of Africa on the fringe between something that resembled civilization and something completely wild. The research effort was to find out what was going on in the area. Naturally, there had to be some press coverage and that was what Kevin did best. He wrote the articles about the things that were being discovered among the tribes in the area and the political situation on the fringe.

After spending a couple years in Africa, Kevin grew attached to the wild out there, uncertain of what he wanted to do besides actually join in on the research. He wanted to see what was further out there, now that the area had started development into a small city. Due to his efforts and the value of his currency in the area, Kevin bought a small house and a nice sized piece of land on the outskirts of town. Kevin lived very comfortably, and had a pretty monotonous lifestyle.

One day while he was returning home from the local bar, his life was changed when he found a small lion cub on his doorstep. It was something that he found very unusual, since lions tended to stay away from his place for whatever reason, not that he minded the occasional big cat roaming his property. He decided since the cub was alone and the mother was nowhere to be found he should probably take care of her until she needed to be turned over to the wildlife refuge on the other side of town. The refuge seemed to be growing larger and larger as they moved further and further into Africa’s wilderness.

Kevin was never much one for the heat, but it was a small price to pay when he had so much experience and lovely photographs to go along with his time. He raised the small cub for a year before even getting any questions about turning her over to the refuge. After having gone through all of the channels, and finding that his lioness friend really had no desire to leave him, he decided to keep her and continue to raise her as his companion. He respected her power and knew that she was a wild animal, and so he treated her more like another person than a pet… not to say that he didn’t dote on her with loving affections when she was in the mood. Another good thing that came out of the situation was the successful journal that came along with raising a lioness. People always asked him questions about her but he kept it very professional and always explained that she was more of a companion than a pet.

So after a few years, Kevin is still living in the same place, with a nice bit of money and a lioness at his side. He really wanted to go out into the wilderness and continue his journal, documenting plants and animals that he saw out in the wild. Mostly, he just wanted to get away from all of the town gossip and politics. Still fairly young at 28 years old, Kevin has become a well-respected member of the city and his ties to the civilization there, including his job and everything else related to the place have kept him from being able to escape.

User Image

Name: Kirjhalla

Physical description:
Kirjhalla is a very well toned man when not in lion form, and his left eye has become useless after many fights with those who would rise up against his throne. He looks quite a bit younger than he is and often shows off his muscular form to keep people from challenging him, despite his rule over the lion kingdom. In both human and lion form his eyes are an orangish gold colour. In his lion form, like his brother, he is a white lion. He is a very large lion, bigger than most and clearly the king of his land.

Background:
Kirjhalla was the smarter of the two brothers and since he had not been brought up to be the king he didn't get the training needed to hold the position. Naturally, he was jealous that his brother had gotten the title of king simply because he was born first, and while he asked Kirjhalla for advice it wasn't enough. So Kirjhalla came up with a plan. A devious ploy to overwhelm the kingdom and gain support with several enemy cultures, promising land and food for the animals. Of course, he had assumed his lackey's had gotten rid of his little heiress problem, but alas she was still alive, unbeknownst to him. He had set a trap when his brother had gone off to try and negotiate with the humans and got him assassinated, assuming the king's daughter was going to die with him.

WIth that no other person was in line for the kingdom and by his blood right he became the next king, fulfilling his promises and paying back the favors he started a pact between several tribes in the area. With the humans pushing on the edge of their land he intended to force them out. His allies had been causing turmoil in the land to keep it undesirable for anyone else to move in but that little town of Diamondrock was impenetrable. There was already so much corruption going on in that town that Kirjhalla was just a small fish in the human world of arms dealing and drugs. This is where he learned the concept of money and found that he could save his people and continue to rule them if he embraced what he hated most: humans. It drove him mad that he had to stay in human form just to conserve food and water resources. He was a proud lion king, after all.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitsuneko Suzuki

User Image

User ImagePride Name: Kaliny

Physical Discription:

She has silver eye's soft and with a faint emerald circle around the iris.Her fur is pure white and the rarest type of lion. Her fur is soft and coarse in her adult. She is barely in her teens as a lion in her human for she would appear in her 20. Her human form her fur mostly becomes her long flowing white hair. The rest forms an outfit of her choosing, once she learned how to control her powers, but for the first few times it is a white dress.

Background:

Kaliny left her pride when she was little so many things had been going on she had seen her father die. She felt his death was her fault. He uncle had got him to save her from a the herd for Buffalo. She cuddled up to her fathers body after he had tried to save her. Her uncle told her to run that it would be better then the fate that awaited her once the pride found out that she was at fault. She then ran towards the human areas.

She soon stopped at a human home trembling as she met the human male when he came home she hadn't been told much about humans just to stay away from them and that they could not be trusted. She didn't fell she had much of a choice she couldn't just go try to join another pride.

As she grew up with her friend she forgot about her past, but not only that she never learned to change and about her power to transform into a human form. She grew close to her care taker she loved laying next to him as he read a book. As she got bigger she began to learn to hunt for food she was very bright and smart. She could play with her friend with out hurting him. The scariest day came when it seemed like the other humans were going to take her away from her friend. She made it difficult on there part and tried to get it a cross that she did not want to leave.

Since then she has happily stayed with her human friend. She didn't make it easy for other to come over she felt as if she had an extra sense on who she felt she could trust and who she couldn't.

User Image
User ImageN a m e // Cutantira (meaning "Independent")
N i c k n a m e // Cat,Tria,

Physical Discription:

In Lion form her eye's are an emerald green, fur is a dark brown and her underbelly is a lighter color. In human form her hair is a long black. She usually wears a leather outfit when she around the tribe. She is eighteen years old. She has the gift to change her eye color in her human form.

Background:

Cutantira played with Kaliny when there were really small. She felt that she could be herself with Kaliny. Not long after one day of playing with her close friend and they had let their curiosity get the best of them and they got in trouble. She knew Kaliny would get most of the scolding being the daughter of the leader of the tribe. She had not seen Kaliny at all the next day.

Later that evening Kaliny's uncle gathers the tribe together to tell them that Kaliny and his brother had been killed. She was the most saddened by this news. The uncle then declared himself the leader of the tribe no one would challenge him because he the closest blood relative to Kaliny and her father.

Cutantira grew up learning to hunt to help find food but there once lush area had seemed to wither away since the Kaliny's Uncle had taken over. She was one of the strongest and she was in charge of finding food for the tribe.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:54 am
Kevin had just completed writing an article about the turmoil a couple of villages down the dusty trail. It was something he had gone to investigate for a short time, the usual problems of not enough resources and too many people causing fighting to break out between a couple of villages to see which one was to carry one and which was to fade from existence. It was dog eat dog outside of the city he lived in, that last piece of civilization on the fringe of the savannah. It was really more of a town than a city, it's population somewhere in the neighborhood of three thousand people.

Most of the people living in Diamondrock were researchers, journalists, and miners looking for precious metals and stones. Naturally the drug trade and arms dealing in the area were pretty bad, but Kevin had kept his hands clean, not wanting any part of that. He had made plenty of money with his own work and had no desire to get involved in something that was likely to be the end of him. Not to mention if it ever got out that any one of the people there was involved in the arms trade or drugs they would likely lose their funding and be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Kevin was pondering what to make for dinner and decided to spend some time with his lioness friend. He found the silly girl laying in the livingroom and took a seat next to her. He smiled and gently started petting the large cat before reaching back behind him, knowing that there was a brush tucked away between the cushions. Carefully, he stroked that brush through Kaliny's fur and he talked to her like he always did, telling her about what was going on, in his world. She seemed to listen when he talked to her and he felt much more at ease after just telling her all of his secrets and ambitions for what he wanted to do. He wanted to get out and do the wilderness journalism again, not really caring for the political state of the area around him. He knew how it worked. The arms dealers were in charge, the drug dealers generally brought in the money, and the police were there to give people warm fuzzies.

"So, like I said before it is time to go out and do something. I don't really know what to do though. It isn't like I can just leave. I would be out of a job, and I am sure someone would raid my house while I was away. And I don't want to leave you either, you big lazy lion," he teased her as he brushed along her side, "I am not sure what to make for dinner tonight, and I know I shouldn't cook food for you... but today is special. After all, this is the anniversary of when I found you on my doorstep."

Kevin was genuinely afraid of taking her back out into the wild. It wasn't like he had been able to teach her all of the survival skills she'd need out there, and instinct would only carry her so far, at least as much as he thought. Sure she could hunt and she was a very smart cat. He found it surprising that she could play with him without hurting him, which hinted at her higher intelligence. He imagined she would end up in captivity and be stuck in the refuge if something happened to him. She seemed happy with him though, and he always did his best to keep it that way. He didn't like it when she sulked, and he could swear she had the personality of a young woman sometimes. He laughed a little as he thought about it, and his sighed giving Kaliny a big smile.  

Zero the Seraph

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:36 pm
Out of Cream

Kaliny at time would keep her distance from Kevin as he worked. She would listen to the music playing out of the radio she had learned how to turn on. She would even spend some time looking out the window at the world outside. As then evening wound down she wondered what she would chat tonight for dinner and she didn't even remember that is was the anniversary of her showing up here.

She laid on the floor it was nice and cool hardwood floor that she there was enough room for her to roll around on the floor if she wanted. She lifted her head lightly wishing she could talk to him. Her eye's glinted lightly happy that he had time to visit with her. She lifted her head as he sat next to her. She nudged him lightly knowing he was searching for the brush, but it was like he couldn't serch fast enough for her.

She purred loudly as she felt the brush go through her fur. She wondered how Kevin's day had been. Though sometimes she got excited when he talked about his ambition getting up all excited and trying to push to the door 'Like lets go do it what we doing just sitting here.' It would be foiled before they even got going. She would still get excited but she would just look at him to see if he was just talking about it or if he really wanted to go out there and do it. She listened to him talk about going out again she really wish she could just tell him they should do it. but as he talked about the issues in the idea of people raiding his house. She lightly thought 'Just take the stuff you don't want stolen. I don't see why you can't get another job. Why can't you take me... Hey!!' She paused in her thoughts as he called her a big lazy lion. She could hear in his voice that he was teasing her. 'I'm I fat?' She thought as he brushed her. She lifted her head as he began to talk about dinner. 'I could catch an antelope for me, but that wouldn't help you.' She thought and then she looked at him as he told her it was special she waited for him to finish why it was so special.

He was really her only reminder of what day she had shown up on at his place, but there were no memories from before that. She nudge him as she got up knocking him lightly down as she gave him a hug still purring loudly as she licked his face then playfully jumped off of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 pm
Kevin truly enjoyed her company and purring. There really wasn't much more comforting than having a big cat laying next to him and purring when he was drifting off to sleep. He liked to brush Kaliny, figuring it was as good of bonding as a human could really provide with her, other than simply spending time with her and talking to her. When she nudged him and knocked him back a little he let out a little surprised, almost 'yip' sound. He laughed as she licked his face and then jumped off of him.

"You are much heavier now then you used to be. I remember when you were just a tiny thing, and look at you now. All grown up into a proud lioness. More like a big kitten," he teased her and he stood up. He gently rubbed the top of Kaliny's head and made his way off into the kitchen to prepare their meal. He had to keep a good store of meat in his freezer for his lion companion, but he didn't mind that at all. He had purchased an extra nice cut of meat for her. He knew it was a terrible idea to cook the food for her, and he had been letting the frozen meat thaw in the fridge most of the day. He figured leaving it extra rare and just warming it up would be enough for her while he cooked his own steak and potatoes for supper. The kitchen was naturally filled with the various spices he used for preparing his dinner and it didn't take him too long to warm up her meat and prepare his meal.  

Zero the Seraph

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Click arrow
Out Of Cream
Wasn't sure if your character had put the meat down for her or not. If you did let me know and I'll edit. I'm trying to post as much as I can and be descriptive as I can.

Kaliny purred so loudly as she listened to him. As he told her how heavy she was and she knew she big but she wondered if she was fat. She enjoyed him scratching her head. Her tail whipping around as she rubbed against his leg as she followed him to the kitchen as she sat watching him begin to fix dinner. 'Maybe I should go out for a run to loose weight." She thought, but her thoughts were projected into Kevin's mind as her powers were trying to push through. 'Why do I only get meat and you make vegetables just for you?' She questioned not knowing the link sharing her thoughts. She loved the smell of the cooking meat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:20 pm
OOC
Out Of Character
I should be more descriptive on that note. He had not, and you are doing fine.

Kevin stopped dead in his tracks when he heard Kaliny's thoughts. He could swear he had heard that voice once or twice before but he never knew where it had come from and it always bothered him when he heard it. Based on the context of the statement he couldn't help but wonder if he was imagining things after the many stressful events he had been through. The question being more of a subliminal projection, Kevin decided to place some vegetables on Kaliny's plate as he finished cooking his own food.

After a moment he placed the food down on the table. He didn't have a traditional dinner table sitting on the floor with the table low to the ground. He figured it was probably better that way since there was the protection of the walls of his house should something happen. It also made it very convenient for Kaliny to be able to eat at the table, which made Kevin feel quite a bit more at ease. He placed placed the warmed meat and vegetables across from his own food. "Well, I hope you enjoy it, my friend," he said smiling to her. He took a seat and he quickly said grace before starting to dig into his own salad, saving the steak he had prepared for himself.  

Zero the Seraph

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:50 am
OOC
Out of Cream
smile I'm glad to know I'm doing okay. Your awesome.

Kaliny sat close watching him as he cooked. She enjoyed the smell more and more as she got older. She would keep her distance from the hot stove but she loved to watch him cook. She often wondered if she could figure out how to do it she could practically reach the the top of the stove, but she wouldn't be able to reach the spices.

She wondered over to the low table remembering when she was younger just digging in and eating as soon as the meat was in front of her. She had began to wait for Kevin sitting and waiting listing to him as he gave grace. She watched him start to eat and she looked at her plate finally noticing the vegetables. She tilted her head lightly happy that they were there, but she had just thought of it. She shifted going for the vegetables first shrugging off just thinking that he was trying to get her to try something new. She loved eating at the table with Kevin. After eating all the vegetables first she moved to her meat enjoying the slight flavor to it from it lightly being cooked and the warmth to it taking a drink of the water when she finished. She purred as she felt full she moved from the from her spot at the table nudging Kevin lightly with her nose. 'Thanks, for the food.' She thought again her thoughts projected to Kevin.

She usually would stay and wait for Kevin to clean up in the kitchen. She didn't this time just after thanking Kevin she wondered out of the kitchen and went to the bedroom laying down. She felt weird, but she figured it was her digesting stomach. She laid there wanting Kevin in there brushing her to make her feel better.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:38 pm
Kevin could almost have sworn he heard her say thank you when she brushed his nose and he smiled to her, petting the top of her head gently. "You are welcome," he said figuring that is what her nudge meant anyway. He watched her go, wondering if she was feeling well, certain that he hadn't fed her anything that would make her ill. He figured after he was done cleaning up the kitchen he would go and check on her to make sure she was alright.

It didn't take him long to finish his food and wash up all of the dishes. He poured out Kaliny's water and washed out her dish before laying down some fresh water for her. He quickly rinsed and put away the dishes making his way into the room to continue brushing his lioness friend. He had only started before preparing dinner and she still had a whole other side to go, that and he was getting a little tired after dinner. He needed to get some rest for the next day.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" he asked her, while walking into the bedroom, knowing she was quite a bit sharper than the average lion.  

Zero the Seraph

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:25 pm
OOC
Out of Cream
Have you worked on your second character I was thinking of doing a night seen between my second character and yours. I already have my second profile up.

Kaliny wasn't sure what was going on with her body it was nothing like she felt before. She curled up listening to Kevin as he cleaned up the kitchen even being in rooms away she could hear anything in the house even beyond the walls.

She lifted her head as he walked into the room she lifted her head lightly as he asked her if she was feeling okay. It didn't take much for him to realize something was not right with her.

She smiled as she enjoyed hearing that he cared about her. She shifted slightly. 'I think I'll be okay. I would feel better if you brushed me.' She thought still unaware of the mental link she had made with her friend with each thought the link had been growing stronger. At the end of the thought she felt a little better. Yet she wasn't sure why she felt a little better.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:39 pm
OOC
Out of Character
I haven't had the time to set up the second character yet, but I should be able to pull that off this weekend. On a side note. I hope you don't mind that I just assumed Kaliny was on the bed.

After having spent as much time with her as he had, it wasn't much of a surprise that he could tell when something was wrong. Still it was not quite registering with Kevin that she was truly speaking into his mind so much as her words coming across as suggestions in his subconscious mind. His mind did note that the link was getting stronger and it had almost broke into his surface thoughts that time. Of course now he was plenty ready to continue brushing her, not wanting to leave her half brushed and because she had practically requested it of him.

Kevin quietly walked over to the night stand and pulled another brush out, having three or four of them scattered around the house, one now in living room on the sofa, one in his hand, one for certain in the bathroom, and probably one somewhere lost in a dark corner. Kevin sat down on the bed next to the large cat and he gently started to brush her again. "Well, old girl, I do hope you feel better tomorrow. I was thinking about going on a run tomorrow after I finish up my meeting," he said as he brushed her, working the brush gently through her fur hoping to settle her down a little bit, "Maybe you should go hunting before hand so I can pretend I can keep up with you."  

Zero the Seraph

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:52 am
OOC
Out of Cream
Yeah your fine she been laying on the bed since I said it two posts ago.

Kaliny placed her head in Kevin's lap as he started brushing she slowly began to relax. Her ears twitched at how he started she wasn't that old though she was sure she would feel better. 'What is your meeting about?' she asked knowing it might be an other assignment for him. 'I'd like run maybe work off any flab I have.' She thought as she began to get more relaxed she wondered if she would hunt she would have to wait to see how hungry she was she was not going to go after something and not eat it, but she could at least take a run early. She curled her body around Kevin as she purred she would wait for him to sleep before she would sleep but it was hard to resist. Feeling the brush run through her fur relaxed her so much at the end of the day.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:07 pm
Kevin enjoyed brushing her and as she curled up around him he started to get tired himself. He could hear her speaking almost clearly into his mind as he started to doze somewhere between dreaming and reality. "Just the usual... talk to the big boss," he said with a deep yawn, "You don't have any flab, silly girl." And with that he was out cold, his body falling back on the bed as he went off to dreamland. He was exhausted from the day, and he was happy to lull off into sleep with a big purring cat cuddled into him.

Somewhere else, not so far away...

"And this is how I am repaid. I go out of my way to make everyone happy and live a nice life of luxury, but look at it now. The land is starving, my people are starving, and now I have to be the bad guy. I didn't climb to the top to rule over nothing," Kirjhalla growled to his audience of hunters, he had been in human form for quite some time, finding they needed less to eat and less to drink, as the bounty of the land was withering away.

Of course, it was a lot easier to hunt as a lion and had given his lioness huntresses in his pride permission to change form to go hunting, banning the rest of his pride from being anything other than human. Kirjhalla found that it was much harder to be king than his brother had put it on to be. It wasn't all just a life of luxury and power, as much as he wanted it to be. He had to decide the fates of entire clans of animals out there, finding that while he was the king of the savannah and his rule stretched quite far out in the wild he was losing his grip. He was aware that a rebellion was on the horizon the cunning cat that he was. Picking up the pieces from the broken state of his kingdom was all he could do, ruling with the iron fist he had started with. His words were law, and anyone who challenged him he put down in a fight. A cunning brute was the worst kind of enemy to face after all.

"With those dirty humans making their way onto our land and pushing us further and further back, while some of our allies in the wild are turning their backs on us we are going to have to do something drastic. I intend to try and negotiate with them first and see if we can get some help for now, but I will push them out if it is the last thing I do. I will kill every man woman and child who dares to set foot in my kingdom without paying their dues!" he shouted knowing that he had been backed into a corner.  

Zero the Seraph

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:47 am
Kaliny lifted her head at his sleepy response she really wondered if there was something there. She wouldn't bother trying tonight with how tired he was. Once he fell asleep she laid close to him. He would rarely need any covers on a cold night. She was so warm she loved it when she would wake up and find him using her as a pillow. She drifted off to sleep with her friend.

mediumseagreen
Cutantira their in her human form waiting for Kirjhalla to let them speak as she stayed bent down on one knee listening to him. She had just come back from a hunt with the few other hunters empty handed. She thought about her moments to speak very thoughtfully. She could not make it sound like she was challenging him. Usually the king would take advice from the hunter but he rarely took their advice form the hunters.

She was the leader of the hunters and as so she was the only one now who could speak up. As he began to talk about the humans she froze. "Sir..."She said trying not to show weakness or hesitation in her voice as much as she could. "King Kirjhalla are you saying you want us hunters to start killing any human we come across. Why don't we just move? All the heard have moved or died off there isn't any food. We might have a better chance." She said. She had to try to suggest to move the tribe. She didn't like the thought of killing a human. "I'd be willing to put myself up to look for another area." She said not sure if he would let her do that being his best hunter. She waited to hear the response of the leader of the tribe

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:24 pm
Kirjhalla shook his head with a look of disappointment across his face. "You have read me wrong, my dear Cutantira, I have no intention of just blindly murdering humans. Only humans who enter our kingdom without paying their respects to yours truly," Kirjhalla said making his way over to the young woman and placing a hand on her cheek gently. "I need my best hunters here to support the pride, we have plenty of others who would be willing to go look for a new area, but we are in no state to start a war right now. It's really too bad that the humans have practically declared war on us by pushing themselves further and further into our territory."

Kirjhalla gently ruffled the girl's hair and stepped away, trying to handle the situation delicately. He was not a typical village idiot and had plenty of experience to know that there were many things in the world that he was not capable of handling. Unfortunately, he knew very little about the humans. "I want a few of you, choose four of your best huntresses and yourself to come with me for a meeting with the leader of the tribe at Diamondrock. They have been unwelcome guests for long enough and it is time for them to leave," Kirjhalla said and made his way back to center stage.

Zero the Seraph

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:24 pm
OOC
Zero the Seraph
Hope I'm still doing alright. I'm quoting you to help as a reminder and if you would please quote me it would help me know that you posted. Thanks.

Cutantira no mater how he said it they would be killing humans. His brother had wanted the tribe to live alongside the humans. She lifted her eye's to Kirjhalla's as he touched her cheek her eye's shivered and she held back the urge to grit her teeth. As much as she has mentioned the thought of moving it never happens though this land was too important.

Cutantira listened and wondered what they would be doing. She shifted back into her lion form to talk amongst the others. Three stepped forward to go with Cutrantira it wasn't the four King Kirjhalla was asking four well technically five if it was to be four plus her. The others had to at least stay to try to find food. She missed being able to be in her human form. Cutantira shifted back to her human form. She went back to her place bowing to Kirjhalla. "There our four will to go sir including myself."she said not having much of a choice. "When are we making this journey?" she asked. She knew though that they would go in their lion form.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff