Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
.:: Cheeton Personality Contest ::. (CLOSED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

Babies!

You are trying for the white and pink girl at the front! <3

Rules:
- She must stay with her family until adolescence at least.
- No evil personalities.
- I reserve the right not to give her away if I don't see any suitable entries. (This is very unlikely to happen)
- rules may be added.

Family:
Penwakani: (Velveteen Angel) | Mother | A bit of a ditz, she's a sweet caring female who is a little...bad at taking care of herself. She will be an adoring, and caring mother, giving all that she can to take care of her babies.
Yuuki: (Velveteen Angel) | Father | Despite his slim stature, Yuuki is a knight in shining white fur. He is a good fighter and quite strong, despite his cheetah heritage. He will also be an adoring father, but will endevour to teach all his cubs to fight to protect themselves.

Tipatiya (Talencia): name means 'Clover'
Leinani (Painted Moose): name means 'beautiful garland'
Contest Cub! (It could be you ;D)
Cini (Velveteen Angel): name means 'sugar'
Kibaazingwe (Seaki): name means 'a place to plant herbs.'

Rior (Velveteen Angel) | 'Uncle' sort of. | Rior will pop up in the cub's lives. He taught Yuuki to fight, and will be a sort of uncle to the cubs. He won't be a constant fixture in their lives, but will pop up when he's in the area. He is a very large, bulky, and strong lion.

Form

[size=9][b]Name[/b]: ([i]and meaning[/i]):
[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Plot ideas[/b]: just any basic plot ideas you might have for her
[/size]

As there is no prompt section, the personality needs to shine through c:

This will last 48 hours from this time.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:55 pm
Name: (and meaning): Mchumba - "sweetheart" in Swahili
Personality: Devoted, passionate and selfless. She will be much like her mother in that she is very concerned for others, enough that she puts herself last oftentimes. (I'm hoping) She will grow close to Rior and he will teach her to fight, Yuuki will similarly take her under his wing and give her tips on protecting herself and keeping up with the boys. As she grows, she will see how her mother puts others first at her expense, Mchumba will decide to work to protect those she meets who cannot or, even unknowingly, do not protect themselves. Even as a youngster she will be very family oriented and stay close with her siblings, creating strong ties between her and all her family. In the beginning she will most likely be closer to her father, as he teaches her so many interesting things about fighting, but she will definitely have a very special place in her heart for her mother.

Plot ideas: See above! Loosely, being a guardian to "weaker" creatures. Depending on where the road leads, she may go through a phase of not fitting in, being a hybrid -- cheetahs pass her by and lions will scoff at her -- and her not understanding because she just wishes to help.

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:00 pm
Name: Tamu'wingu (Roughly means sweet cloud in Swahili because she looks like cotton candy.)
Personality: A little reserved, a little shy, but completely full of love, Tamu can be quiet at first and she might trail back a bit behind everyone else to observe, but once she feels comfortable, she is a force to be reckoned with. Boundless energy, a sunny sweet disposition, and always the optimist, she will chat your ear off. Like her mother, she can be a little ditsy and she can at times be fairly gullible ( what do you MEAN frogs eat cubs?!) but she always means well in the end.

Tamu LOVES food. To the point where she is constantly complaining of hunger even when she isn't. She can't help it. Especially sweet things. This little cubbin has a sweet tooth a mile long and will often chew on grasses to see if they might be tasty.

Most of all though, she loves her family and wants nothing more than to playfully pounce on the tails of her parents for fun. With her siblings, of course.

Plot ideas: I would like some plots where Tamu eats or almost eats something poisonous. Could be an interesting family plot. Not die, of course, but something to bring people together.

I would also love sibling RP where they convince cubbin Tamu of the most ridiculous things and watch her jump out of her skin.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:14 pm
Name: Txilar: Basque name meaning heather. (I thought the color and pattern were fitting)
Personality: Two doting parents gives this little one the idea that life will just sort of .. come easily to her. Daddy, or one of her brothers, would probably always be there to protect her so she need not take the self defense lessons very seriously. Txi doesn't have a sense of entitlement necessarily, but she takes cues from her mother and is quite the natural little clutz herself. She hopes to one day find her own princely-knight-type-fella. Princess syndrome!

Plot ideas:
I think she would be perfect for a one of the cub romance classics: Txi meets a little boy (any species) whom is not impressed by her to say the least, they argue and go different ways angrily after not very nice things are said. Perhaps her first run in with her own temper. After they've both grown, she gets herself into some trouble and wishes she had taken her dad's lessons better and he runs in to "save her". She would probably be likely to join a pride of some sort that does not look down on hybrids.

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:20 pm
Name: Inkathazo - "trouble" in Zulu
Personality: Inka is not meek, nor is she keen on protecting the feelings of others. She is undeniably brash though she dotes on her mother and her father both, as well as her brothers and sister. Inka questions everything that she does not understand, something that might irritate those around her at times, but Inka's curiosity is utterly fathomless.

Despite her constant quest for knowledge, Inka is not entirely selfish. She is similar to her mother in the way that she finds herself concerned with the well-being of others, especially those she considers important to her. Inka will love her mother and father without question, and watch after her siblings because she loves them - not because it might be expected of her.

Overall, Inka is not a cruel or mean girl. She is dangerously curious, intimidatingly intelligent, and very selfless when it comes to her family.

Plot ideas: I really, really, really would love for her to meet the huge massive family she has in the Stormborn. I know that since she's a hybrid they'd no doubt shun her, but the boy in my sig - Janus - I would just love to plot the two of them together. Maybe he keeps her in the forest and brings her family to meet her, and looks out for her, or stumbles across her and then takes her home as a thrall in theory only, just so that she could meet the rest of her family.

I DON'T KNOW, TARAXA GRANDBABIES MAKE ME SO HAPPY, VELVIE!!

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:51 pm
So I was supposed to end this a few days ago, many apologies! C:

The winner is::
tani duh!
Name: (and meaning): Mchumba - "sweetheart" in Swahili
Personality: Devoted, passionate and selfless. She will be much like her mother in that she is very concerned for others, enough that she puts herself last oftentimes. (I'm hoping) She will grow close to Rior and he will teach her to fight, Yuuki will similarly take her under his wing and give her tips on protecting herself and keeping up with the boys. As she grows, she will see how her mother puts others first at her expense, Mchumba will decide to work to protect those she meets who cannot or, even unknowingly, do not protect themselves. Even as a youngster she will be very family oriented and stay close with her siblings, creating strong ties between her and all her family. In the beginning she will most likely be closer to her father, as he teaches her so many interesting things about fighting, but she will definitely have a very special place in her heart for her mother.

Plot ideas: See above! Loosely, being a guardian to "weaker" creatures. Depending on where the road leads, she may go through a phase of not fitting in, being a hybrid -- cheetahs pass her by and lions will scoff at her -- and her not understanding because she just wishes to help.

I fell in love with her personality. Seems like exactly what I imagined Penwakani and Yuuki would produce as cubs! Welcome to the family! C:
Uncert
I will post for certs asap, so don't worry about that portion.
(Bluu Chalk coloured her, so you know) c:

Thank you to EVERYONE who entered, I loved reading your entries! Pen and Yuuki will breed again, their love is too strong not to, so keep your eyes out from more cheeton babies from them C:

edited with correct uncert, sorry!!  

Velveteen Angel

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:58 pm
Ahh thank you!! So excited to join the family :3  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Manage Your Items