Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Lioness seeking fertile hybrid/cheetah fling!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:05 pm
User Image

This is Vienna.

Due to unforeseen circumstances Vienna's planned fling had to be cut short, so I'm putting her out there once more!

Personality: Vienna is a devout believer in the Gods, and sees most other SoA as brothers/sisters to her in spirit. She's very kind, always quick to smile, and tender hearted. She was a beloved slave in the Koti for a while, under her own choice, but the urge to travel led her to butt heads with her mistress, who finally just set her free.

Currently: She's a rogue, and utterly alone. She's trying to get through it the best she can with as many smiles as possible, always trying to find the brighter side, but it's harder than she wants to admit.

LOOKING FOR:
A fertile hybrid (leotah/leopon/cheeton) male or a cheetah with 4 rps to breed with her. Why four? Well, she already has all her rps built up, and I'd like to enter them sometime this month into the CC breedings.
----This plot could go many ways. Her last potential for a fling was brought about since she was supposed to provide cubs for the pride she was in. Now it could be the same, with a possible friend, or it could be more drama. Maybe the guy isn't so nice, or he's already got a mate (making her the other woman), whatever. So long as he ditches her. It sounds mean, but I don't want him anywhere around when cubs come about.

So, with all of that in mind, if you have a guy you'd like to offer, feel free to post!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:50 pm
I've got a boy who might fit the bill! This is Hila, and he's a flirty guy that likes making others feel good. He's a natural entertainer and loves attention, but the way he gets that attention is through flirting. A very love-and-leave kinda guy, he's not one to stick around in one place for too long.

And he does have 4 RPs ready to go =D  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:00 pm
SilverLutz

Hila sounds amazing! x3 And what a handsome gentleman, as well! I can easily see Vienna being swept away by him.

Would you like to start the rp out for them or shall I? c:

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:37 pm
emo
Painted Moose
SilverLutz

Hila sounds amazing! x3 And what a handsome gentleman, as well! I can easily see Vienna being swept away by him.

Would you like to start the rp out for them or shall I? c:

I'm headin to church in a few minutes but if you don't mind waiting for me I can definitely start it!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:41 pm
SilverLutz

Don't mind a bit! 8D Have an enjoyable evening/day/morning depending where you are. xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:46 pm
I could always offer Chozi - you know where his heart lies atm, so I don't think it'd be an issue, and they already have an RP together if you'd like~ Just thought I'd offer jic.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:29 pm
Here you go!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers