Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Returned to Romance - Once Exiled SB Captain Needs Mate!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image

So I have a problem. This boy is very stubborn and very determined to do his own thing. So I need YOUR help! If you think you have a girlie for him, whether she is in SB or outside of it, please post her here! I want to know all about her. What is her background, what are her opinions, how does she feel about thralls? Is she a ladder-climber, does she have aspirations, what are her faults? ANYTHING you can tell me about her, I'm happy to read.

I am open to betrayal plots, cheating, bereavement, happily-ever-after, you name it. Give me your plot ideas! The only requirement is... they have to click in rp. If their rp doesn't provide the click, it won't work. He's just too stubborn to force into plots he doesn't want.

More About Hroarr:
Hroarr was one of the only legitimate litter sired by the twice-previous Warlord. He grew up doing his best to please his father, but was somewhat hindered by an innate sense of honor and chivalry. Still, he was completely devoted to his pride and struggled to find his place in it. He became a reaver and, eventually, a Captain. He also gained the honor of a sort of arranged marriage with a priestess.

In the same breyfast vinder that won him his captaincy, his father was defeated by Njal. In a shocking turn of events, all relatives of Aesir were forced to either leave the pride or become thralls. Hroarr led his newly formed band, along with his new mate, off of the pride's lands and to a far-flung outpost. There his band grew, they gained riches in raids, and he grew more comfortable with his leadership role. Sadly, his mate chose to move on, to find her own place in the world apart from him. Though it saddened him, he had never developed a very tight bond with her. Something within him whispered that this was something he wanted, he needed even, with his mate.

Ru and his band stopped by on their way back to the pride. It was wonderful to interact with fellow Stormborn again, but it was over all too soon. Ru and his group moved on, and things settled back down again at the outpost. But now news has come. Ru has overthrown Njal in the latest breyfast vinder.

Hroarr can go home. Eagerly he has led his warband back, and now resides, alone once more, in a new den. Something seems to be missing, but he cannot place what it is exactly.

But we all know what it is. He needs... a mate!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:10 pm
Quote:
User ImageName: Zhen
Pride: Dawnwalkers Abandoned Temples
Personality: She was found nearly dead with scars that decorated every inch of her body. She was a slave, she was beaten and tortured. She finally found salvation in the dawnwalkers and given a second chance. Because of her past she was extremely rude, protective, angry and bitter. Now she accepts everything. Loves her adopted family and has shown a complete turn around. She also adopted a cub that she raised and now she left. She has yet to have a boyfriend or a happy ending while everyone else in her family has found it. Even her adopted daughter has left home...

Now that the pride is disbanded, although her love is with the sands, she decided to do some soul searching.

[ To learn more Journal Entry ]
Plot: Wants a happy ending ( is plotted to have babies with a god but that can be changed or ours could be plotted after that )

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items