Hi. I'm 21, and live in Texas. I like computers, anime, video games, and music. But doesn't everyone? lol. MMORPG, fighting, sidescroller, jrpg, all that good stuff. The music i'm into varies between Metal, Hip-Hop, and JPop. I am working, and deal with the public alot; however that doesn't change the fact that I am socially a moron. I live in a small town currently, and due to my introvert personality its hard to meet people I am interested in. I like people that share traits and interests with me, thats why I am usually sorta leaning towards being into males; but gender is nothing to me. I'm not one of those people that just want to mess around or party, I want to find someone to have a long-term stable relationship with; and the only one of those I have ever almost-sorta had started on this website. If you are interested at all I would prefer a PM rather than a reply in this topic. Thanks smile

Please be from Texas, or close in case it did work out. I prefer shorter people (cause I am as well). And having similar interests is a must.