Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:31 am
User Image

Jan 11 2015 Update
It's been a very very long year, and I've had so many tragedies and health issues hit me throughout. I've missed Roleplaying like you wouldn't even believe, and SoA most of all. I really want to get back into it and I could really use everyone's help to do so. Reach out to me with RP offers, gimmie a poke, any RP at all, I could really use the distraction to help heal <3

• Contact Gumi
    + Post - PM
    + AIM: DontFeedTehGumi
    + Skype: gumibunny

• Directory
    + Current RP Links
    + Priority Characters
    + Pride Characters
    + Rogue Characters
    + Familiars
    + Completed RP Tally

• PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:32 am
    Ongoing RP Links

Arthas Menethil
    + Make It Stop - Arthas x Datura - X
    + Underground - Zhen x Hadeh x Arthas - X

Chaka'Nondo
    + Third Times the Charm - Kuzia x Chaka - X

Kali
    + Rainfall in the Savannah - Kali x Mahmoud - X

Kamawi
    + And So it Begins - Kamawi x Sauda - X

Kotu Sim Shan

Lelia
    + Dusk - Erevu x Lelia - X  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:33 am
    Priority RP Search

The Calmed Tempest
    User Image

Name: Ruko'miale
    Pride/Location: Ela'wadiyi (Shadow Clan)
    Special: --
    Mate: --
    Personality:
    By nature, Ruko has a fiery temper to match that bright red pelt of hers, but she's gone through great lengths to suppress it since fleeing her original home among the Firekin. She is a bit distant to those she doesn't know, but can be kind, if a bit cautious, once you get close to her.

+Do Want+
    Pride RP, General RP, Future Life-Mate

+Don't Want+
    Pride offers, Maiming, Fling Offers

The Lamenting Mother
    User Image

Name: Euphrates
    Pride/Location: Jini-Msemi
    Personality:
    Euphe is a kind lioness that has seen far too much pain in her life. She never knew the family that brought her into the world, abandoned, or lost early on in her life. It was her mate, her love who raised her... But that love, it did not last. After a disastrous event, in which she lost their children to death, he left her as well. Despite her misfortune, she still has a smile, and kind words for strangers she passes. Most recently she happened across a Lioness on her pilgrimage, and was invited to a new home, hopeful for a better life.

+Do Want+
    Joining RP, Pride RP, Eventual Life-Mate

+Don't Want+
    Pride Offers, Fights, Fling Offers

The Traditionalist
    User Image

Name: Chaka'nondo
    Pride/Location: Motoujamii-Simo
    Personality:
    Chaka is a rough, grouchy old-blooded Firekin. Despite the fact he was only a young cub at the time of the rebellion, he didn't take well to the lands changes. He longs for the traditional ways of their pride, and, while not entirely hostile, is very resentful, and rude to the new blood.

+Do Want+
    Pride RP, Family RP, Dueling, Possible Mate/Fling **No Mwali/Sinbad Line**

+Don't Want+
    Maiming, Pride offers

The God of Betrayal
    User Image

Name: Arthas Menethil
    Pride/Location: Rogue
    Personality:
    Arthas is charismatic and deceptive to those he crosses, playing the part of a friendly God, despite his intimidating and dark appearance. He Works his magic with his words, weaving his spells over others minds and hearts to turn them against each other, standing back to enjoy watching the fallout. He's been said to have destroyed an entire Pride once even, a horrific and bloody event. Deep down he's cruel and calculating, holding no real fondness or love for anything in this world..

+Do Want+
    Fling Offers, Goddess Fling, General RP, Eventual Mate may be considered

+Don't Want+

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 am
    Pride Plots

The Lost Daughter
    User Image

Name: Lelia
    Pride/Location: Pridelands
    Personality:
    Lelia lost her father before she was even born but she was raised on stories of him. She often feels as if she's walking in his shadow, needing to live up to what he was, what he could have been. More so because of her identical looks to him. She tries to grin, and goof about, play tricks as he once did but her heart is not behind it, not fully. She has a more passive nature, she wants a more peaceful life, her own life, one where she doesn't have to wear the Joker's grin.

+Do Want+
    Pride RP, General RP, Future Life-Mate

+Don't Want+
    Pride offers, Maiming

The Silent Brute
    User Image

Name: Ukunimata
    Pride/Location: Bonelands
    Special: Mute
    Personality:
    Kuni had little to say before he lost his voice to a lion's claws, so it was hardly a large event in his life. He gets his mood across to others in growls and grunts, most often to express his displeasure or anger with them before attacking, and is perfectly fine with his limited communication. Due to this, trespassers get little to no warning before being jumped by this large brute for stepping into the pack's land, accidentally or purposely. He can hardly talk it out, and he has no will to.

He isn't looking for much out of his life. He has food most days. He has consistent shelter. And patrolling the borders allows him to take out his aggressive energy with some good fights. He knows little more to life and he's quite content with that.

+Do Want+
    Pride RP, General RP, Fights, Flings, Future Life-Mate

+Don't Want+
    Pride offers

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:38 am
    Rogue plots soon  
    PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:41 am
    Familiar Plots

The Devlish Hound
    User Image

Name: Ufo
    Pride/Location: Rogue
    Personality: Serious, tense and standoffish to others, Ufo is not a sociable type of guy. He wanders the Roguelands, keeping to himself and setting his own pace. He doesn't like to be responsible for other's burdens, nor does he like to place his burdens onto others. He just wants to go about his life as a ghost.

He had a family once. One that he barely remembers, not for lack of trying. He'd been the runt of the litter, and easily left behind to die when food was growing short, and his siblings needed more. Hurt so early in lift he can't help but push others away.

+Do Want+
    Fling, General RP, Future Life-Mate

+Don't Want+
    Pride offers, Death, Maiming

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:42 am
    Completed RP Logs

Kotu Sim Shan
    + Homecoming - Kotu x Adala - X  
    PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:08 pm
    I'm afraid our God RP is lost forever the void of any guild thread past pg. 25. XD So instead, I offer Maipe'Bado for general Firekin RP (/potential fighting), if you're interested. She's New Blood x Old Blood... sort of. Her father is a joining rogue, and her mother is the daughter of Old Blood x Old Blood Slave (/Huria).

Given she's sort of ornery on the best of days, and with him looking down on newer blood and her looking down on those of hunter rank, I doubt they'll get along. Yay tension / rivalries? =D

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:02 pm
    Hopefolly
    I'm afraid our God RP is lost forever the void of any guild thread past pg. 25. XD So instead, I offer Maipe'Bado for general Firekin RP (/potential fighting), if you're interested. She's New Blood x Old Blood... sort of. Her father is a joining rogue, and her mother is the daughter of Old Blood x Old Blood Slave (/Huria).

Given she's sort of ornery on the best of days, and with him looking down on newer blood and her looking down on those of hunter rank, I doubt they'll get along. Yay tension / rivalries? =D
    Oo yes, a rival would be perfect for him, and quite fun, indeed for yay tension XD

We can always have our gods meet again if you'd like as well. ^^  
    PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:26 pm
    Would you care to do a joining duel with my Kuzia? ;u; He's lost a couple and I'd really like for him to get into the pride, haha.  

Bittersweet Candies

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:42 pm
    Bittersweet Candies
    Would you care to do a joining duel with my Kuzia? ;u; He's lost a couple and I'd really like for him to get into the pride, haha.
    Gladly~ I'd like that. Chaka could use to have his ego dented so I hope that Kuzia will finally be able to join! Perhaps Chaka could go on to teach him a bit about the land afterward?  
    PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:57 pm
    Strawberry Gumi Bunny
    Bittersweet Candies
    Gladly~ I'd like that. Chaka could use to have his ego dented so I hope that Kuzia will finally be able to join! Perhaps Chaka could go on to teach him a bit about the land afterward?

Ah, that'd be great! ;u; It'd be nice for Kuzia to have someone in the pride to kind of look up to!

I'll go ahead and set up the thread, if that's okay?  

Bittersweet Candies

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:58 pm
    Bittersweet Candies
    Strawberry Gumi Bunny
    Bittersweet Candies

Ah, that'd be great! ;u; It'd be nice for Kuzia to have someone in the pride to kind of look up to!

I'll go ahead and set up the thread, if that's okay?

Sounds perfect. I'm headed to bed so I'll reply asap in the morning heart  
    PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:02 am
    For Euphrates maybe?,
    Quote:
    User Image ( outdated image he is adult )
    Name: Suri
    Pride: Swampies/ Mounties Pride - > Roguelands
    Personality: With a litter of strong willed and loving- he was rather a momma's boy and rather feminine by nature. After he left to go 'find his name' he was left with having a reality check. He doesn't know what he wants- is or what. Now that he is lost and can't find his way back home he wonders around.. Just kinda being sad for himself. Being dirty- being everything he hated- he is now having to go through in the roguelands and has roughed him up enough to sort of become a man. SORT OF.
    Plot: Maybe going to the brotherhood pride- or going back home with a partner, dunno. Just something!

Also I would like to know Lelia 's pedigree ;] Because I may have a boy but I want to make sure he isn't related.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    • Person of Interest 200

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:18 am
    Chi Sohma
    For Euphrates maybe?,
    Quote:
    User Image ( outdated image he is adult )
    Name: Suri
    Pride: Swampies/ Mounties Pride - > Roguelands
    Personality: With a litter of strong willed and loving- he was rather a momma's boy and rather feminine by nature. After he left to go 'find his name' he was left with having a reality check. He doesn't know what he wants- is or what. Now that he is lost and can't find his way back home he wonders around.. Just kinda being sad for himself. Being dirty- being everything he hated- he is now having to go through in the roguelands and has roughed him up enough to sort of become a man. SORT OF.
    Plot: Maybe going to the brotherhood pride- or going back home with a partner, dunno. Just something!

Also I would like to know Lelia 's pedigree ;] Because I may have a boy but I want to make sure he isn't related.

Aww Suri sounds interesting, I'd like to try them~

Also, her parents were first-gen of a sort. Both created for Safi's Prideland plot a while back so there will be no conflicting bloodlines. ^^  
    [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff