Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:11 am
User Image Little less than heartbroken. Sui was always on the move, always flirting and making sure his customers were satisfied. At the worse possible time, did he really try to visit Lulu, the love of his life. Only to come in when she told her mate that she was expecting. The heart break had left him so broken.. But he filled the void with constantly being around his customers and entertaining them, singing for them and wanting them to desire him. Even went as far as to making some fantasies come true.. But this had started to feel empty. They wanted him because he was one of the reigning and popular currencies- other than Djinni whom stole his love.

He wanted more- and more.. But he felt like he was drowning... Til finally he heard about a 'dump' of rogues coming in. By the many. New blood. He wasn't ever just 'dumped', he followed Lulu in to the pride in hopes of finally being with her. They grew up together practically til she moved away. Now she was in the arms of someone else.

"Wonder if I know anyone.." The way he walked, the way he held himself was completely sultry and wanting eyes to see him. Which they did, and they made it obvious. "Currency- who would you like to purchase~ " A merchant laughed. "Just looking..." They were held captive- and parts of him wanted to set them all free but with how many guards their were. The chance was slim with getting out alive. "They are either going to be sold off to other prides, or possible stay... we're not quite sure- so If you want one. Better pick one up before they go."

"I'm well aware." Sui looked at the merchant, with a seemingly irritant vibe. Then finally he crossed a gal... white.. pal.. but- decorated in dirt. The only girl to be brought in- and for some reason he couldn't pass it away. "Do you merchants have to be so ruthless~ Look at her- a female. Your mothers must have not raised you right." He almost got angry and snapped the vine that was restraining her. "Hey!"

"Hey nothing- I outrank you. Yes- I guess I will be 'buying' this one. Put it on my tab." Sneering at him before he went up to his own den.. a lonely one. Placing her near the water as if to take her a bath, and he did. Cleaning up that beautiful white fur...

Someone came in. "Hey Sui~ Do you have time."
"I'm not taking any clients today."
"Ooooo whos that."
"A rogue."
"You bought her?" The leopardess chimed.
"Yes- and no. I'm just helping out."
"Well~ I guess I'll find another more interesting cheetah to be with~" As the leopard left with her tail up in the air.

Sui rolled his eyes... Sometimes he hated being here. Sometimes even wished he could run away. Other times, he liked it. But he couldn't know for sure.. At least this female would keep him occupied and an excuse to get away from all the drama there was attached to entertaining. But 'helping' others- that didn't involve him getting praise and love~ well he seldomly did a deed without just anything in return. For some reason, there was no thought to his head on what he would get back from this. Just that he didn't want to see her thrown in with the rest- plus she was a female.. and they were just cruel.

Sherlolly

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:35 am
Jolana finally stirred, head aching from what must have been an exceptionally hard and expertly placed blow to the back of the head. She felt dizzy and cloudy, sure signs that she'd been unconscious for some time. But why? Perhaps someone had been after her kill. She'd taken down some large prey recently, a difficult skill for someone of her small stature.

With a moan of effort she opened her eyes and tried to stretch, only to find that she couldn't. She was restrained. Her eyes flew open and she looked around in panic. Vines were wrapped securely around her, restraining her from bolting away. Her lovely white and purple fur, her one pride, was covered with dirt and filth. Clearly she'd been dragged.

Jolana was furious! Seething with rage, she pulled on the vines to no avail and heard laughter nearby for her efforts. Her captors, clearly. Somehow, she'd been taken captive. But why? It didn't take her long to find out as she listened to a conversation nearby. They were being sold. Not just her, but other rogues that had been taken captive. What kind of place was this?

She snapped out of her furious thoughts when a colorful and frankly gorgeous male cheetah stopped in front of her. Jo listened with disbelief as he argued with her captors and purchased her from them. She didn't like the idea of being property, not one little bit, but she went along quietly, biding her time. She was taken to a quiet den and placed next to a pool. The sight of the cool water made her long for a bath, to rid herself of the nasty dirt. However, she pulled her attention and fixed it on her new 'owner' and waited to see what would happen next.

Chi Sohma

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:15 am
User Image When finally he was done helping her bath he turned to her.. Ears back. "I know it's a shock to you.. You know in my den you'd be safe. Occasional peaking in a few but you're safe." Looking out in to the mouth of the cave then back at the cheetah.. Like a ghost she was so pale, and at least her pale fur was not cleaned as much as it could be.

"Listen- I'm not speaker for this place- but it isn't so bad here. Trust that. Life can be realllly easy.. if you put the effort. But not talking~ That~ what you're doing now~" He pointed his paw up and down of her. "It's not working out for you. Doesn't suit you neither." Then he resorted to cleaning himself. Flicking his tail. "Once you're here- it's really.. really hard to leave. Might as well make your stay easier- no?" His voice was naturally one you wanted to listen to- not just for her words, but how he could drawn in a crowd with that alluring tone. Seductive almost. But for her- the seduction was more like a warning.. a sign of helping her.

Then he flicked his tail aside when he heard another at the mouth again. "Yes~~~~" He called out.

"Do you have a moment?" It was one of Sui's favorite clients, she'd always give him everything she had- he'd end up returning it with how cute and shy she was.
"For you I may spare one~" He smiled with a hint of mischief behind it, looking over the pale one. "I'll be right back- think about what I said." As he slowly lifted himself with grace before leaving her to her own devices..

He tailed the other female out in to one of the ledges from their huge crater home. Dens were build in to the crater walls. Some had tunnels, leaving to pools and water reserves below. His- luckily for him didn't have a tunnel path because he was promoted to having his own private pool area. Ah, the luxuries of the life...

"Will you be singing tonight?'
"No m'lady~ I won't be~ I have a visitor~"
"I heard.. are.. you.. um..her...'
"My heart belongs to my fans and clients~ always~" With a soft tone to it. A real entertainer's tone. "What's the entertainers' motto? We aim to please~~~~" Winking at her and the female giggled softly.
"We'll still have our singing lessons right?'"
"Yes littlebird~ we will.."

He sat outside with her for a few before coming back inside, a chuckle or two before it turned to distasteful sort of attitude. Bitter and he wore it very well although it didn't quite suite the fursona that he had just played out for this 'client' of his.

Sherlolly
tag ']

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces