Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] It's Raining Grumpkins [Van x Tavi] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:00 pm
The halls of the Demon dorm were completely silent.

Except for the distant sound of something that was a bit like yipping without actually being yipping, punctuated by what was likely a whistle.

And then the floor started to shake.

And then a group of grumpkins in every shade conceivable whipped past the common room, followed shortly after by a dark Cwn Annwn named Van who had met Tavi once, once a long time ago.

He was the source of the whistling, which became apparent as he chased down the source of the yipping and tried to herd the grumpkin horde. He had his arms out like he was trying to catch chickens. "Heeeere babies! Come back to me! I love you I won't nibble any more, come back to the room so we can sort you out again!" Interspersed with mad laughter and whooping and some whistling as if they were trained.

They very obviously were not. "Oh jack! HEY, hey you! I remember your face! You might wanna, uh, move! I mean-- OH NOT THAT THAT'S FRAGILE," Van started to yell, diving to catch a bookshelf with his shoulder and shove it back into position, yelping and breathing heavily. "Hi," he said, waving a hand and smiling at Tavi. "I'm playing fetch."

CheekieBirdiee

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:11 am
Shaking, whistling, yips? Tails twitched curiously as did his ears, Tavi sprawled stretching over the back of the commons couch to look upside down at the door. Watching as a herd of grumpkin's raced by followed by a very familiar face. Tavi was good with faces, but names even more, so when the other boil referred to him as 'you' he pouted dramatically and flipped from the back of the sofa to a standing position.

Now a few inches taller than when they last met, and sporting an additional tail he eyed the other as Van saved a bookshelf. Laughing abruptly for the answer, on a lean back a thumb pressed into his chest and he smirked, " Imma help! Bet'cha I can get them faster, Van!" Chuckling wildly, he went after the end of the herd as the minis started their rampage again. Shoving a hand into the back of his pocket he pulled out a brown circular biscuit. It wasn't anything special just a treat he was working on for the mini pet club, but it would at least hopefully attract the herd if they were anything like what he remembered their master to be.

A bottomless pit.

On a glance back to the Cwn Annwn he broke the biscuit in half and tossed a piece to Van, "catch boy!" So he was teasing him, the other deserved it for forgetting him.

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Cheekiebirdiee

Maybe the few inches of height and the extra tail were throwing Van off, but more likely he was just very busy chasing his grumpkins. He really loved grumpkins, but wow he didn't bargain for the infestation that occurred when he took a couple of them home. They'd been lying around in cardboard boxes marked FREE and now he suspected he knew why.

"There's no way I run slower!" Van protested, indignant. Except then Van saw what Tavi's strategy was: a biscuit?! "Ohhh! That's way smarter," he said, beaming and clapping as he managed to loop down and attach a tiny leash to the collars on each of the grumpkins, who had descended upon the single biscuit as a swarm. Once the biscuit had been eaten by the first grumpkin, the others were too stupid to realize it, and had been preoccupied sniffing and licking the floor like a biscuit was camouflaged for survival. Now he had a sort of horde, but at least they were all tied to something.

Hopefully they didn't start to run again.

Van selected one out of the horde, somehow, and unclipped it, trotting to Tavi and thrusting the leash at him. "For you, Tavinator!" Van said, beaming. Best. Gift. Ever.

It was a little grumpkin infected, with glowing eyes and radioactive looking swirls. It looked sleepy.

The horde stared at Tavi, as if waiting to see if he accepted it.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:24 am
"Of course, I'mma lot more smarter than you!" He shouted playfully, watching as the biscuit stood no chance. Jack these thing could eat, grinning proudly as they were leashed he gave a happy little yip. On a lean back he clicked his tongue to his teeth and eyed the 'present.' Grumpkins were not to be messed with, but it did look super cute and he was kind of afraid not to accept it with the way the others were looking at him.

Slowly he took the grumpkin infected, placing it on his shoulder with a thumbs up. "Thanks man! so wryding? Aside from losing your minis today?" Maybe they could hang out if Van wasn't busy. "I haven't seen you since JOY classes! Are you here for a visit? Do'ya wanna do something with me?" He bounced, electric sparking between his tails with excitement.

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:05 pm
Van wrinkled his face, sticking his purple tongue out. "I don't think that has anything to do with how fast I run, though!" he said, eventually, misunderstanding Tavi's rebuttal as an argument that he was both smarter and faster than Van, and Van thought that was wildly inaccurate.

"Wryding??" Van asked, lashing his tail back and forth, super confused, pronouncing it like riding. "Whoah! Whoah! Your tails just sparked, dude are you hazardous?! I mean not that I'm scared of you but like I don't want to die you know??" Van rubbed the back of his neck, leashes still in his hand, which pulled several grumpkins off their feet and one dangled a few inches off the ground, padding its little feet in the air, until the others leaped up and pulled it back to the ground, tugging Van's hand down. "Hey, little dudes! Chill out!"

Then, as if suddenly remembering Tavi had asked him something, he went: "Oh, yeah! I had to get transferred in, fiiinally the paperwork went through! Feels like forever! Let's do something, what do you wanna do??" Van could talk a mile a minute.

And loudly.

CheekieBirdiee

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:05 pm
He just laughed, loudly at Van before finally doubling over to hold his side. "YOU'RE SO JACKING DUMB!" Cute dumb. Grinning playfully up to him, he swishes his tails, the sparks starting again before he stands up fully again. "Jack'no I aint hazardous! Less ya want me to be, " Teasing a bit more than he should he leaned in to his friend and gave a smug little wink. "I'mma thunder kitsune ya goof." A thumb was now proudly buried into his chest as he lifted his chin back to glare a bit smugly at the other boil. There was something about Van that made his, demon side come out.

A hand went to lock around Van's shoulder, given he held still and Tavi leaned into him. "Ye'ye! Let's go put these guys back in yer dorm first kay'doke?" Then they could do something amazing. But what, he was tired of going to the maul, tired of school that was for certain. "Let's go dig'up sum trouble in Halloween Town!"

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:06 pm
Van stuck out his tongue, again, but didn't look particularly bothered by Tavi. He wasn't much to look at right now, sure, and he could seem a little dumb, sure, but one day... one day, he'd be all that he wanted to be. It was just going to take some growing up.

Which was why he was here, after all. Van smiled at him, not really getting any possible subtexts anyway. "Why would I want you to be dangerous to me?" he asked, his glowing eyes blinking, as he smiled harmlessly and flicked his tail back and forth lazily. Seemed like he had a habit of taking things at face value.

Van whipped his tail out at Tavi's a**, as if a friendly high-five. It was a bad habit he'd picked up, almost definitely. "Fine, though if they eat all my stuff it's not my fault!" he said, heartbroken by the prospect. He had so many cute fake stuffed minis! ... on second thought, probably shouldn't let Tavi see inside his room.

"Oooh, I shouldn't get in trouble, though. I just transferred, and I don't want detention! Or worse!" Van said, clearly worried. "Maybe we can have trouble-free fun," he suggested, beaming.

CheekieBirdiee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:17 am
"Ah...I jus' meant fun dude..." Sometimes he wondered about Van, like, really really wondered. Maybe he had some kind of disorder or something, he blinked back at the other boil then laughed gently patting his back. "Relax! You're with me, what cud go wrong." Ok maybe that wasn't the right thing to say but he had faith that they'd be alright.

Stretching up he headed out of the commons ahead of Van and waved back, "meet me at the gate, in'ah'bout an hour and put them pets up!" With that the kitsune was bouncing back down the halls. Tavi went running towards his dorm to pack up for the day, some joke stuff mostly so they could stop at the bird park and prank people. After that he was zooming with a pocket full of silver seeds towards the school gates.

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 pm
Van blinked slowly, still smiling, like his brain hadn't caught up to his surroundings. "But... getting in trouble is fun, then?" he asked. Mental math. Van was bad at it.

After a very long pause, and a very big smile, Van added: "Everything could go wrong, you're a walking disaster." Van tried to look innocent. He also semi-casually took a step away from Tavi, fearing retribution.

Van wondered, suddenly, if Tavi was ticklish. No reason.

"Fine! An hour! But... can't I bring even one??" Van asked. As if he was going Awwwh, mom, but can't I keep it?!

Sooner than later, Tavi was off, and Van was running too. He did love to run.

And he only had one grumpkin hidden inside his jacket when he returned. He'd always had a tiny hunchback lump. Right? Totally. And it only moved if you were like really looking at it! Sort of. And when you weren't, but then you couldn't tell 'cause you weren't looking.

CheekieBirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:24 pm
"Guess you'll find out huh! NO!" Shouting his replies, his back turned and he was gone in a flash. But he knew he'd likely be facing a grumpkin knowing Van, and as the other approached with a hump he slapped a hand over his face. Ignoring it for now he shook his head and chuckled happily. "Ye ye! Come on m'ready!" On a small spin in a circle he jumps up and down, ready to run.

"So whadda done so far?" Stretching up he cracked his knuckles and looked over the other boil curiously. Had he been in Halloween Town, to the maul?They were both fun places, and if they had time well he would be willing to take him to both but really he just wanted to mess with people and let off some stream. Chasing San had been a chore lately, the other was about as thick headed as Van himself.

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:31 am
Cheekiebirdiee

Van was really not going to listen to a word Tavi was saying, it was true. He needed his grumpkins with him! "YEAH," he yelled in reply, howling happily as he dashed forward. It was very hard not to return to his puppy form.

"I've been to the maul a loooot, but it's been a while! And almost every time I was there something was trying to kill me so let's go back there!?" Van suggested, brimming with energy.

He was stepping back and forth in place. It was like he had to pee, but really he just wanted to run.

"Heyyyy Tavi... if we raced, do you think you'd win!? Electric rat thing," he mused, his tail whipping back and forth. His eyes glowed like coals.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 pm
Just watching Van gave him an unfamiliar itch, one that pushed him forward to tweak the others ear. Stupid boil, of course he'd win! His own tails flared out and spun with a crackle of excited electric. "Yer dayum right I'd win! And I'mma fox, you dumb dog!" And with that he was shoving at Van and dashing off to prove it.

Shouting out as he raced away, "TOOOOO THE MAUL! LAST ONE THERE HAS TO JUMP INTO THE FOUNTAIN!"

Face your demons
JUST FOR FUN WE SHOULD DICE ROLL HIGHER NUMBER WINS RACE IN THE NEXT POST?

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:56 pm
"I was born for this!!!" was Van's only answering battle cry.

Maybe it was the faces Van made, or how he generally seemed somewhere between oblivious and optimistic that rubbed Tavi the wrong way-- who knew? Van dropped the charade pretty fast, refusing to sprint with a grumpkin in his arms.

Instead, he returned to his natural form and grabbed hold of the grumpkin by the scruff of its neck and booked it on all fours, his chains jangling. It was going pretty well, until the grumpkin got sick of waiting in his jaws, and started to paw at Van's face, sending him sprawling into bushes a few times and into random creeple wandering around.

Good times.

CheekieBirdiee

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 61 Total: 61 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:05 pm
A roll of eyes was all that was given to the battle cry, well that and when he looked over his shoulder to see the natural form chasing after him a smirk. Two could play at that game and he didn't have a stupid grumpkin weighting him down, not that he didn't like them, just the one with Van happened to be stupid by default!

Pulling his pin off he shrank down to natural form, a wide eyed small and very agile three tailed fox. Weaving and darting through the legs of various creeple as he sprinted off towards the maul. With laid back ears he yipped loudly to taunt Van behind him, jumping up over the back of a bent monster and using force of a startled stand for another jump to gain air.

Half way through landing he turned back, two legs hitting the ground on a thump. Spinning with a large smile he bent and held out his hands teasing on a cheeky and worn out grin, "here puppy! HAHAH!" Though in his boasting he knew that if the maul had been further, well, he'd of been screwed likely that and if the other hadn't been holding a mini. But Van didn't need to know that, all he needed to know was that Tavi won of course!

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:24 pm
Van was not just sad to lose, he was crushed. Too crushed, in fact, to even put his pin back on before he tackled Tavi in his natural hound form.

He was small for a Cwn Annwn of his pack, but he was nevertheless a large hound and he was pouncing and there was a grumpkin involved and he finally remembered to put his pin back as he lay there dramatically upset, the grumpkin clutching for dear life to Van's hair. "How could I lose!? You're so tiny, so fast! I'm supposed to hunt and all I can do is crash into things and lose!! Howwwww!!!!!" Van's sobbing turned into forlorn howling.

Cheekiebirdiee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces