Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hey Cute Ghoul! [Van x Lute] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:05 pm
Van was admiring the campus, stalking around the grounds with a dumb smile on his face. He'd finally done it, he was finally here! Now he could join all the clubs and make all the friends and most importantly he could find his family, again, one day-- all because here he'd become the best of the best.

"It's so nice out!" Van sighed, stretching, his tail whipping back and forth with its chains chiming.

He wondered if Lute was around, and had time. He took out his phone, and squinted at the screen covered in scratches and scuffs and faintly sticky somewhere on its case. "Eeeewww," he complained, grimacing at it and wiping it off on his shirt. "Nobody saw that!" he finished, looking around. He grinned when it looked like he was right! Score, a victimless crime.

He texted Lute, hoping she had time to explore with him.

Text to Lute
GUESS WHO? It's hellrisen heart well, van! I MADE IT, WOOOO. Got time to hang out, cute ghoul???

Even his texts were obnoxious.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:53 am
Lute was nose deep in the next chapter of her text book, she liked reading ahead of the class. It just helped her not be in such a rush, or so she felt. As such when the text chime on her skellyphone went off at first the ghoul ignored it in favor of another turn of page. Creasing the corner oh so gently the petite Satyr rolled to the edge of her bed and reached out on a grunt for her phone.

Seconds into the text, Lute's cheeks were red as blood, her mind wondering how creeple could say such embarrassing things. Cute, her, no way. But he was a new friend, one she did enjoy the company of and really she did want to check and make sure he was getting along ok after that crazy Alice incident. On a soft sigh into her empty room the ghoul swung her legs to dangle over the bed and then sent a reply.

Text to Van
Hello Van, I'm happy to hear from you.... smile I would like hanging out very much please meet me in the monsters common room? - Lute.

With that she pushed off her bed, put her phone in her pocket and pulled her favorite long-sleeved shirt on. A comb of hair and blue ribbon tied around one strand later and she was out the door and heading to the commons.

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:51 pm
Van didn't mind reading, but he hadn't done a whole lot of it in the recent past. He was pretty average as far as books and words were concerned. Unless the contest was how fast he could talk, which was pretty jacking fast.

He shot out a text, excited that he'd received a reply.

Text to Lute

Be right there! I think! I got a tour once!

Van was suddenly super grateful for Simply, whom he'd have to visit eventually, so that he could thank her for that excellent tour. It was going to come in handy.

Van had a grumpkin desu hitching a ride in his hoodie, but he didn't know that-- bounding to the monster dorm commons in his natural form, he changed back just to enter it, trying to smooth his hair down and his clothes out and putting his shoes back on. "Hellloooo! Lute! You're here, right?"

Van called out his approach, from far away, very loudly.

He whistled as he walked up to the room, grinning from ear to ear. His red-purple eyes glowed like little hellish headlamps.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:43 am
The call was easy enough to pick out, it had her name after all, turning she took in full view her past game mate. He looked surprisingly different, much more cuter than he had in the false life. On a shy glance to the ground Lute brought up her hand for a wave, "o-over here..Van." One deep breath later and her rosy orbs glanced up to the boils face again, a mistake in itself as she nearly tripped walking over to him.

There was one good thing about always looking down, you rarely tripped.

Settling she tucked a strand of bubble gum pink behind her left ear and fidgeted, "did you have some pl-lace in mind to go?"

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:44 am
Cheekiebirdiee

Van's tail was wagging back and forth, which set the chains clinking and the almost invisble bits of metal dangling off the chains shining. "Whaaaat?" he said, before he burst into laughter, "You're so shy and soft-spoken! Were you always like that?? Did I not notice?!" It was different, meeting up in real life, after all.

Van reached out his arms for a hug, half asking and half demanding, which was at least more considerate than he normally was. He was beaming ear to ear. "Nooo, nothing in particular! Though I wanted to go check out some clubs, wanna come with?" he asked, giving her the thumbs-up.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:15 pm
The boils laughter was so embarrassing, she could feel her cheeks burning. A miserable look came to face before she realized the hug was taking place. The gesture at least bringing her back on a squeak into the positive. Patting a bit hastily at the others sides in the hug to get turned loose, Lute backed up. She felt dizzy and nearly stumbled before letting out a held breath she forgot about holding.

Why was it so hard to just met people, so jacking stupid, she scolded herself nearly in tears.

Bringing up her long strangely shaped sleeves, she placed her hands over her face, eyes barely peeking from behind the fabric as it strangely held against gravity to hide her face. "T-hat...well..ok, I've meant to look into some clu-clubs too." Not really, it gave her more anxiety thinking about it but, but if Van was going she couldn't simply say no. It was to hard. "I'm sorr-ry..do you...prefer more outspoken creeple-e?" She sighed, of course he did, everyone did. "Um!.." She skittered a bit ahead to the door still hiding though a hand moved to point, "clubs are-e this way..." She had found them wandering once.

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:29 am
She seemed really overwhelmed, and Van's ears went back against his head. "H-hey, I didn't wanna make you cry, sorry!" he said, his tail curled between his legs.

"No, no, it's okay to be shy, I'm just scared I'm gonna smother you. I'm good at smothering, I mean," he said, his ears still flat against his head, tongue black with worry.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:37 pm
She didn't know if it was the half apology or the fact that he looked so cute like a pouting puppy. Smiling her hands lowered from her face, and very slowly she reached out for Van's hand, cheeks burning. "I-i won't cry ...promise." A sweet smile passed her thin lips before she quickly turned her head, hand about to fall unless he took it. "..I-i'm sorry...I'm just not ....good at...talking with people...I-i come from a place with v-very few creeple and where I know everyone-e..so.." It was hard, her eyes dimmed as she turned back with an apologetic look.

"Sorry. I'm-m sorry...but its really ok, really. Let's go to the clubs?"

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:31 pm
Van was surprised that she held his hand, and his tail began to wag immediately, as if all was forgiven and forgotten. He had a short memory for conflict, apparently. "Okay! Good, you're cuter when you smile, and I like you," Van reasserted, rocking back and forth on his feet. He gripped her hand a little tighter before she could let it fall, but let her, ultimately-- the grip was instinctive, as if he didn't like to let go on some fundamental level.

"What about hugs?? Do you do those??" Van asked, happy to bound off towards clubs, though he suddenly realized he had no idea where he was going.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:07 pm
Van was a strange boil but just watching his energy she couldn't help but like him too. He was super spunky, it was a little contagious the more she was in his presence. Blushing a touch redder she shook her head, dismissing his call of cute. "..I-i like you too.." Lute peeked to him as he held her hand back, it still felt odd to have physical contact with others that werent family, but it wasn't displeasing...

It was nice actually, even if short.

Watching him bounce away she giggled softly to herself then took after him, leading the way once he realized he wasn't. Hugs? They were, more than she was use to but not horrible. "I-i don't hate them...they-y just surprise me.." Was that a good way to explain it she wondered as she trailed down the hall towards their destination. "I-..um..like pets more. Like..my hair.." Having her hair played with, or ears stroked was lovely and she wasn't about to deny pleasure, it wasn't how she was raised.

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:52 am
[[ I had an entire, beautiful post done. I just needed to submit it. Then the power turned off, yay me. ]]

Van was absolutely thrilled to hear her say that she liked him too. It was kind of a balm on his heart, since he was usually too weird or loud or energetic to be around others, yet he needed that kind of company. "Good! It's gonna be impossible to get rid of me now, cute ghoul," Van said, his tongue a pleased fuschia.

He was actually listening to her, which was a first for him. "Surprises are bad? Good?? I like surprises, even if my heart feels like it's stopping and has to restart, like BAM, I still like them!" Having realized he didn't know where he was going, he promptly bounded back to her side. Van reached one dark hand out and stroked her hair. "Like that??" he asked.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:25 pm
Face your demons
No worries xD

Lute's head cocked to the side curiously with his words, impossible huh. Smiling slowly a hand lifted to place a exaggerated sleeve over her lips, trying to hold back the giggles that spilled out. He was kind of cute..she couldn't help but want to snuggle him like a stuffed animal.

Not being one that was comfortable with eye contact for long amounts of time, his change in tongue color was lost to her, had she have noticed it would have likely tickled her more though. Color was something Lute did in fact love and couldn't get enough of, if he would ever find his way to her dorm the rolls of fabric there would give that away in an instant.

"I-i guess not bad? They..hah..yes...m-my heart does that too, I guess it's more like that.. only-y.." Lute stopped her stammered explanation in favor of a low sweet humming sound. Rosy orbs had slid shut for the stroke, pink head tilting more towards the boil in a silent beg for more. "...Y-yes.." It was all Lute could manage to say, her cheeks now a firm blood red.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:37 pm
Van was super down with being snuggled. In fact, no matter how he went to bed, he always woke up with like 20 more grumpkins piled on him than he'd had when he went to bed in the first place. They were sneaky, and his room was pretty nice, so it wasn't a surprise they found places to hide. Nice in that it was a fancy Demon room; not nice in that it was wow really messy because Van had piles of clothing all over the floor.

He started to laugh, when she turned red and liked the pets. "Hey, awesome! We have one thing in common, then! It's the best," he agreed, with a happy growl in his throat as he pet her a little more. He reached both arms out suddenly in an attempt at a brief, but smothering hug. "You're just SO CUTE I could devour you!"

It was a lot less weird when old people said it. And that was saying something.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:51 pm
Van was a moutain of energy, one Lute wasn't sue she could make it up. But he was cute, and he did seem to mean well. Lute couldn't help but smile as he took her into a hug and mentioned something about eating her up, it had been a little creepy but she as a little to shy from the hug to really take full notice of his words.

Hugging him back she chuckled softly and stole a pet to the demons ear, "y-yeah. Maybe we have more in common then-n." Lute wasn't certain for that to be true but you never knew. "B-but if we keep hugging we'll never get to the club-bs." Giggling softly she moved away from Van and led him to the club area, pointing out a few as they passed that held signs on the doors.

"Did you-u want to find one in particular?" Lute asked shyly with a glance to the ground she couldn't remember.

Face your demons

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:32 pm
Probably no one could keep up with his energy. Well, no one but Thackery, but that was a terrifying sight to behold: Van and Thackery talking was like a mile a minute and just distressing.

Like hummingbirds, but of excited puppies talking.

Van sighed dramatically. "It's just because I'm a dog, isn't it," he teased her, letting go and bounding over door to door. "NOPE, I'm not really sure I'm gonna find a club to join," he admitted, grinning.

why are you here then, van!?

Aprulz

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas