Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lost (dead) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghost
  +1
View Results

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Hiacinth
User ImageName: Garret
Personality: Quiet, gruff at first, shy
Bio: Part of a race of shapeshifters that live only on one island in the middle of the ocean. As per the customs of his people, at age 17 Garret set off from his mother's home to set up his own home. He settled in an isolated cave in a cove, filling his days hunting with the rest of the tribe and taking back his share of the food at night.

Kitsuneko Suzuki
User Image
Name
Heidi
Personality
Sweet, holds her heart on her sleeve
Bio
She is very sheltered by her parents. She has no experience in hunting or figuring out how to navigate. She was on her way to spend time with her father when the plan she was in crashed.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:20 am
User Image  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:01 pm
I'll always put this in my post to use as OOC and to quote you to let you know I posted.
Hiacinth

Heidi coughed up some water as she shifted on feeling the ground below her. Her head hurt and the she took in deep gasping breaths as she. She felt the warmth of the sun on her. She wanted to just lay there, but she wasn't even sure where she was. She couldn't even remember how she got out of the plain. She pushed herself up into a sitting position and she felt some drops roll down her hair. She looked at the tail end of the plain sticking out of the water. She coughed some more finally getting her bearing first before even thinking about getting up. She sat there and shivered lightly the sun light felt good bit it wasn't enough to fully warm her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image

Name: Garret
Personality: Quiet, gruff at first, shy
Bio: Part of a race of shapeshifters that live only on one island in the middle of the ocean. As per the customs of his people, at age 17 Garret set off from his mother's home to set up his own home. He settled in an isolated cave in a cove, filling his days hunting with the rest of the tribe and taking back his share of the food at night.  

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:52 pm
Garret sat hunched in his cave, just far back enough in the shadows that he couldn't be seen easily. Drops of water rolled off his tawny, black spotted fur and plashed at his feet as he watched the girl passed out on the beach. He shivered and wrapped his tail around his ankles, wishing he could go dry himself in the sunlight. But he didn't want the stranger to catch sight of him just yet.

He moved his gaze over to the unfamiliar grey thing he had pulled her out of, lying in the sea. It was extremely perplexing to him, this ...this thing. It had flown like a bird then suddenly veered towards his island and crashed in the waves. Luckily he had been on his way back from gathering vegetables in the jungle and had watched it descend. Curious, he had changed to one of his favorite forms, the leopard, and swam out with powerful strokes to investigate. Inside, the girl had been floating unconscious. Garret had pulled her to shore, gripping her shirt between his teeth, and dragged her up the beach before retreating to his cave. It still befuddled him that she hadn't changed to something aquatic and saved herself, or at least added gills to her neck. Perhaps she had been knocked out before she could do so?

Narrowing his green eyes, he returned his attention to the girl. She was moving! He watched her sit up, coughing her lungs out. Slowly, unconsciously he crept forward to the edge of the shadows to get a better look and see what she would do.
Quote:
Kitsuneko Suzuki

OOC: Ok, I'll quote you too :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:50 am
ooc
lol your missing some things to fully quote me but it is okay.
Haicinth

Heidi finished coughing up the water that had been in her lungs. She took deeper breaths looking up and down the beach. She lightly looked up and down the beach there were lots of trees. She was sure she could see a cave in the distance, but she did not want to venture. She still had know idea where she was or what kind of creatures lived here. She crawled to the water she was so thirsty she cupped her hands and quickly got some water and put it to her lips as soon as it went in she spit it out it was salty. She tried to get all the salty taste out of her mouth. She got up to her feet swaying lightly she fell down to the sand. The sun lowered below the trees as the sun sets she crawled up the shore and fell asleep under a tree.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:12 am
OOC: *facepalm* I'm not good with bbcode
Kitsuneko Suzuki

The girl seemed to be struggling from her accident. Garret watched her move to the water's edge and attempt to drink, cringing as she learned her lesson. What kind of place must she come from if she didn't know not to drink the sea water? When she curled up in the shade, presumably exhausted, he decided he couldn't let her keep floundering around. She clearly needed help to survive, and he was the only person around to assist her.

He pushed the vines and leaves partially covering his cave's entrance to the side to let in more light then turned and strode quietly deeper into his home. As he walked, his fur shrunk back into his tanned skin. White waves of hair sprouted from his scalp and grew to his earlobes. He reared back onto his hind legs as feet replaced paws and fingers elongated. Finally his ears shrunk and migrated to the sides of his head and spine shifted to reabsorb his tail. His transformation was swift and silent, nothing but the shush of hair sweeping his face to give away that anything had happened. He came to a carved shelf deep in the cave and pulled on a loose off-white shift and a pair of trousers then moved to covered clay pot against the wall. Garret drew a bowl full of water from the pot and pivoted to grab some fruit and a blanket from another carved shelf.

Arms full of provisions, he carefully and quietly stepped over the sand to the girl. He deposited the food and water near her sleeping face and covered her with the blanket to protect her skin from the sun. That taken care of, he headed back for his cave. There were chores to be taken care of and he couldn't let them go undone just because of this strange event. One must survive after all, and he couldn't help this girl if he didn't take care of himself. Still being careful not to wake her (he wasn't quite ready for a meeting just yet), he stepped silently back to his cave.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:56 pm
ooc
lol it is okay I took me time to learn it as well though the spoiler I didn't know about tell I saw it used and I just clicked quote to figure out how to do it. I'm going to figure the blanket it was made of vine and or moss.
Haicinth

As soon as Heidi closed her eye she drifted to sleep. She had not wanted to come on this trip but her mother had forced her. Now she was in the wilderness. She was going to need to move in the morning and look for food and water. She was just beginning to fall asleep and she felt something placed on her she felt that she was back home in her bed.

*****time skip*****midnight******

Heidi wakes in the middle of the night with a combination of hunger and thirst hitting her. She sat up feeling the blanket fall from her shoulders. She jumped at first not knowing what was on her she look at the well crafted blanket of vines and moss. 'Where did this?' She thought and looked around at the forest around her. She could not see a lot it was so dark so far back in the forest. She only had the light of the moon and the stars to see with.

She moved her rib hurting her. She stopped and held her ribs. She looked around her a noticed a bowl of water and some fruit she looked at it questioning how it got there. She took the bowl and put it to her lips sipping the water that was so clean and felt good going down her throat. She wanted so bad to drink it all but she had to save it. She placed the bowl down then picked up one of the fruits and bit into it. She took her time chewing it slowly. Tell all that was left was the pit and she went back for the second one she should of left it but she was worried that if she left it there later she would find the bugs had gotten to it.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:31 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

OOC: for some strange reason, I don't seem to be getting notifications when you quote me. That's why it's been taking me so long to reply up until now. Do you think it is because you do it in the spoilers?

Night had long ago fallen when Garret finished the days work. After thoroughly cleaning his home, he had gone through his food supply, thrown out anything that was rotten, washed his clothing and bedding in a nearby stream, refilled his fresh water supply, gathered more fruit, and hunted a few small fowl near his home for dinner. Now his bedding and clothing were drying over a small fire he had set up on the beach and he had eaten his fill, still waiting for the girl to wake up. If he were really going to take her in and get her well and on her way, he couldn't be more prepared than he was now with extra food and everything clean.

He was beginning to get sleepy while he watched her. The warmth of the fire and the food in his belly conspired to make his eyelids fall. He lay down on his belly on a spare mat he kept in the cave and dozed. When he opened his eyes again, the fire was out. He glanced over to the tree line and jolted upright. She was awake again and eating!

Garret wanted to go over but was unsure. What form should he take? He didn't want to scare her or anything. Finally he decided on a small bird, something unthreatening but also light and quick enough to escape if need be. He changed quickly to a tiny brown sparrow and fluttered over to the tree she was sitting under. He landed on the lowest branch near her, hopping nervously from foot to foot.

"Do you need anymore food or water?" he asked, his normal low voice erupting from the small bird body.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:00 pm
ooc
It shouldn't but I don't see why it would I get notifications when you quote me I can move the quote and leave ooc in the spoiler.

Heidi sat there for a bit looking at the stars but she had no idea on how to use them to navigate. Her father had tried once but she had not paid enough attention to take any of it in. She lightly stretched as she was unsure bout getting up and exploring at night.

She moved as she heard a noise then she began hearing a voice. She looked around her as far as the light of the night let her. "Who's there?" She asked a little scared she believed in ghosts but she had never talked to one.

Haicinth

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

{{OOC: Nope, that did nothing. I have no clue why I don't get the notices; I get them when anyone else quotes me. Might as well leave it in the spoiler I guess.}}

Garret fluttered his wings nervously and hopped on his branch a bit, still nervous to talk to her.

"Up here, in the tree." He bounced off the branch and glided to the ground at her feet. Perhaps this wasn't the best form to approach her with. He considered changing to a new one, but remembered that he still hadn't seen her change. He didn't really know what she was; perhaps she was a creature that couldn't shape shift, like many of the animals of the island? Changing right then, before they had introduced themselves might scare her and that was the last thing he wanted.

Garret tilted his head and peered up at her from the sand. "I, um. I saved you. From the sea. Do you need anything else? I have plenty of supplies."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:20 am
ooc
That is really weird I'm not sure what the issue is.
Hiacinth
sweatdrop

Heidi sat there wondering if swallowing some water from the ocean. She wondered if she wasn't fully awake yet and just as she began to believe that was it she heard it again. As she turned to look up to see a small bird fly down from the tree and down in front of her. 'What's up with this bird?' She thought she loved animals but to have a wild bird in front her was weird. She jumped as the bird suddenly spoke in front of her. She looked at the bird a light smile touched her lips and she let out a laugh. "Oh okay I must be dreaming now. I'm going to go back to sleep." She said and laid down covering her with the blanket over her up over her head. She wasn't tired but she was sure she was still sleeping birds don't talk, unless it is a parrot. 'No way a bird saved me.' She thought as she laid their and then sat up to see if the bird was gone.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hiacinth
Crew

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:24 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

{OOC: it did it this time! I got the notification. I have no idea what changed.}}

Garret's feathers ruffled up at that. "This is no dream, girl!" He puffed out his chest pridefully. When she sat up again, he looked her in the eye and said, "This is foolishness. Get up. We must get you taken care of and find out what is to be done with you."

He was beginning to feel like this tiny bird form was not the right choice. He was too small and weak to do anything really and he still didn't want to change in front of her. For one, he'd left his clothing farther up the beach. This wouldn't normally be upsetting (his people had been making clothes for centuries but treated them as jewelry- it's nice to wear them but not mandatory), but with her wearing clothing, he didn't feel comfortable being the only naked party. For another, she clearly had no clue about shapeshifting. He'd really scare her if he changed now. He sighed, resigning to stay in this weak body.

"If you want food and a better bed, you should follow me. I can explain later." With that, he hopped into the air and fluttered a short distance from her. "Come on," he prodded. "This way." Without waiting for a response, he flew a little farther, making his way back to the cave in short spurts.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff