Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

Heiko wandered in the jungle curiously, rose eyes taking in all the sights around him. He had never seen such tall trees! Walking across the foliage, staring wide eyed up at the canopy of leaves above him, he suddenly grinned. This place was amazing! He had heard there was a leopard colony within the forest by fellow rogues. Naturally, Lokesh had to stay away, being a lion and all.

Grinning and letting out a sound of awe, he circle around one rather large trunk, simply amazed by the sheer girth. A fluttering caught his attention from the corner of his eye and he whipped his head around, braid slapping him in the face for a split second. It was… a beetle. But none he had ever seen before. Curious and excited, he inched closer to the bug on the tree.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:55 am
User Image The jungles were home to lots of animals outside of leopards. Elephants, gorillas, various bugs and creepy crawlies, monkeys, smaller felines...but it was rare when a rouge animal wandered in. Even more so when that animal was a leopard. The only felines Asubuhi had seen she had grown up with, so to see this pink male wandering through the jungle was...well. Surprising to say the least.

The young female followed the male from the trees, keeping to the shadows, watching him as he explored. He wasn't very good at being stealthy, she couldn't help but notice, although she didn't think he was trying to be. He seemed to be taking everything in with wide eyes and a grin, and the way he reacted to a bug made her grin just a bit. He looked like fun!

After determining he wasn't a threat, Asubuhi crouched on the low branch she was on and jumped, landing behind the pink male. "Hello!" she said, hoping to have taken the male by surprise. "Never seen you before. What's your name?"

Lollipop x L u x u r y

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:43 am
User Image

Heiko didn’t notice his stalker, not at all. So when he heard something land behind him, he jumped, fur standing on end as he whipped around in fear. He definitely wasn’t a fighter, not at all. In fact, as he was turning around, his eyes quickly tried to sought out the best exit strategy.

However, as the other spoke, he breathed a sigh of relief, head slumping forward. She wasn’t a threat. And, even if she was, Heiko wouldn’t know; Lokesh always told him to be more cautious. He couldn’t help it, though. Grinning, he examined the new leopard. It was always nice to see another of his own kind. There was just so many lions in the rogue lands. ”Hi there!” he replied, just as excitedly, fur soothing down. ”I’m just, um… visiting for the day. Never seen trees like this before,” he informed her, eyes glancing to the large plant, before smiling widely. ”I’m Heiko. You?”

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:40 pm
Asubuhi grinned a toothy grin as the pink male reacted just as she had hoped. His fur had stood straight up along his back! Ha! That was great. She was used to seeing her mother in a state like that, but mostly when she had been much younger and climbing far too high for someone her age should have gone.

"Oh, that's fine," she said, flicking the tip of her tail back and forth as she looked around. To her, this was normal. She'd grown up in the temples that weren't too far from here that had these very trees growing among the ruins. Turning her golden eyes back to the male, she smiled again.

"Heiko, nice to meet you! Asubuhi," she said, giving him her name. "You're lucky you're a leopard," she added, moving a little closer to inspect him. "My pride doesn't really like having other felines hanging around. Jungles are leopard territory, you know?"

She flexed her claws with a little smirk. She loved the fact that leopards were expert tree climbers while lions and especially cheetahs usually remained on the ground.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image

Heiko examined the other closely, smile unwavering. If there was any presence of danger, even the slight possibility of it, the leopard was unaware. Eyes moving from the female to the trees again, he couldn’t suppress the swell of awe. Very majestic. Something he was definitely not used to.

When she introduced herself, he dragged his eyes away to look at her, tail tip flickering in interest. ”Nice to meet you, Asubuhi,” he responded cordially. He blinked, pausing for a moment, before grinning. ”Well, I didn’t know. But it’s the first time I’ve been told that I’m lucky for how I was birthed. Thank you, I suppose.” He paused, before pondering. ”Leopard territory? Well, I suppose I know now. I didn’t really grow up around the jungles,” he admitted hesitantly, watching her. Heiko, himself, has never climbed a tree.

"Do you live in the trees?" he asked, head tilting back as he peered up at the canopy.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:52 pm
Aw, he was so innocent! Asubuhi wondered if he'd ever been in a jungle before with the way he was looking at the trees and vegetation around him. She knew not everyone was lucky enough to be born in such a place as this, with ruins and trees to climb, but she was rather surprised by his question.

"Live in the trees? Oh no...we sleep in them when we take naps, though," she said thoughtfully. "We live deeper in the jungle, within ruins of old temples and things like that. Better protection from the rain when it comes."

She tilted her head to the side, inspecting the brightly colored leopard with curiosity. "So if you've not been in jungles very much, where were you brought up?" As much as she loved her home, she couldn't help but be curious about what else was out there. She had ventured to the edge of the jungle before but had seen nothing but endless plains of tall grass and a few trees here and there. That didn't look very hospitable to her, but perhaps there were nice places further out past where she could see.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas