Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Doge (Erebus and Solia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:52 am
Solia was in the haunted house again, armed with more than her usual. The FEAR candy she'd found a while back was still good according to Israfel, and hey, maybe she could use it to lure out a minipet or barter or distract some hungry student. So long as she didn't have to fight she'd be fine. At the end of the day thats what she wanted most- just to observe. Talk if she could.

Halloween residents were surprisingly polite sometimes. Or just good for casual discussion.

The hall was littered with pink and vibrant candy colored decor- right out of a cute jpop music video. Yet in her hunter whites and her frilly clothes, she felt alien. A uniform wasn't exactly ideal. Turning she didn't notice the jar of gumballs- which came crashing down. Little orbs of color spilling everywhere while Solia let out a started cry.

Great way to start her expedition.

melodine cantus

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:52 am
Erebus had never been to the haunted house before.

He had heard about it from Xiu, along with the knowledge of the human hunters. There had been tail drooping when she had explained solemnly exactly what they were, but the both had still held conviction that not all of them were bad. Not when they had met some in that strange world back then.

But curiosity had finally overtaken him, and he had convinced himself that it wouldn't hurt to try and make contact with one of them. Maybe he would even run into Wilson?

He had not expected it to be this colorful on the inside, however. The boil blinked a few times in surprise before hesitatingly taking a few steps forward, only to notice a few small round balls rolling to his feet. Hmm?

Erebus stooped down to pick one up and tentatively gave it a sniff. It smelt extremely sweet and sugary. Huh. He wondered if it was safe to eat.

iStoleYurVamps

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:07 pm
Trying to gather all the gumballs was a bit of a bad choice, because really, so many scattered, they rolled this way and that and chasing after them to clean up for what reason? Solia was acting like she was indeed, in someone's home, when really, it would have been smarter to have just left them where they were and book it to a new portion of the house.

Too bad she wasn't always that smart.

Turning to spot a halloweener, Solia hesitated, not drawing up bow yet. After all, no one was always out for a fight- she certainly wasn't. And hey, they looked just as lost as her. Sort of.

"Uh-" She gave a small wave.

"Sorry if I uh.. ran into your um-" His pink hallway? "space." Yeah. His space, totally. Never mind most of halloween would find this place gross if not nasty. "......You a werewolf by chance?" Didn't hurt to ask.

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:43 am
Huh? Ears pricked up as he picked up the voice of another, and Erebus raised his eyes to stare right at a ghoul armed with a bow. Was she a reaper or a Hunter? He had no idea; not having had any actual interaction with the latter out of the strange dream alternate world-- whatever it had been called.

"Uh, I don't live here, actually." He preferred the darker, muter colors to the vibrant pop of the walls all around him; it wasn't that he hated the bright colors, it was just that it wasn't his style. "Helldog." Erebus clarified. "Cerberus, actually. And you?"

iStoleYurVamps

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:53 pm
Israfel had little to offer Solia, other than, 'I like dogs, Cerberus are good and nice and come in threes!' If anything all Solia guessed was that it meant this guy wasn't alone, and two others were not far off.

"Oh." Solia said, as if she'd not just made a fool of herself.

"Well that's a relief! I'd hate to have intruded. Um- Solia?" She was hoping she'd not have to say what she was but- "Human?" That was true. Sort of. "Errr..yeahhh.. Human.. Though being a reaper would have been cool in another life.. magic and all."

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:40 am
If anyone had intruded into his room, Erebus would have been much more flustered; his table was a mess with books and papers scattered all over, and he had always thought it best to clean up if anyone wanted to drop by.

Solia? For a moment, he found himself wondering if it was a specific form of reaper, but then she clarified that she was a human. Ahhh. So that meant that was her name instead, right? "My name's Erebus. You're... what they call a Hunter, right?"

iStoleYurVamps

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:02 pm
It was awkward and altogether a bit hesitant but the halloweener didn't seem like a bad one. At least not prone to killing hunters. Especially given that he didn't seem to know she was one. "I am. Just a trainee though. Uh-" She shifted foot to foot unsure to unsummon Israfel or not.

"It's nice to meet you? Er well. It IS but you know, hunters and halloween and work..." Her voice trailed off. "Erebus huh? That's an interesting name. Um.. If you don't mine me asking, do your other heads have names or does your head just kinda split into three when you go all natural?"
It was a genuine curious question no one had answered for her before.
Then gain she'd never had reason to ask before.

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:22 am
Trainee. Erebus wasn't really quite sure what that meant. He was still puzzling out whether hunters were a faction or a race of humans but trainee seemed like a word that would be used like how they referred to their year of progression in Amityville.

Xiu had only told him that there were few bad seeds within the Hunters, but quickly assured him they weren't all bad. But her words were vague, and he didn't quite understand what they were.

...Just like they didn't quite understand Cerberuses either.

"I suppose you're referring to the myth that the Cerberus had three heads." He said with a nervous laugh, not knowing what to do with his hands and deciding to shove them in his pant pockets instead. "My ancestors were really just three identical brothers that were glued to the hip; figuratively, not literally. Just like how I'm one of three. Middle brother of the current generation of the Cerberus triplets."

iStoleYurVamps

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:59 pm
"Er... yeah... That's how the myth goes. Or well, modern understanding of the myth." Israfel scoffed at her, the siren wondering if she'd forgotten the basic fact of variation and time alteration. It was very important.

Rubbing her head, Solia's curls bounced when she finished, hair sufficiently fluffed. "But that must be nice! To come with brothers just as a given. Most hunters don't have siblings or if we did.. we had to leave them behind." Irsafel breifly flickered, sensing the underlying distress Solia felt at the whole talk of siblings, offering perhaps a better topic- the underworld.

"So is there really a Hades? Like the levels and everything? As far as I've been I've only seen Amity and a bit of the town!"

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:53 am
"You don't?" Erebus looked slightly distressed at the thought of not having siblings. "You mean, you don't bring your siblings along with you to um... whatever your academy is named?" Sure, some creeple had siblings that chose not to go to Amityville, but the thought of leaving his brothers behind and never being able to see them again was the saddest thing in the entire world.

"That's what they say." He said. The famous family story he had heard had certainly put the Cerberus brothers in the position of the guards of the Underworld, helping to guard the spirits that were held there. "We do live underground, though."

"...You've seen Amity? And the town too?" As far as he knew, only those certified were allowed to go over to the human world, but he wasn't sure about the specifics of humans coming over to Halloween Town.

...Was that even allowed?

iStoleYurVamps

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:58 am
She shook her head. "I technically do but... I've never met her. My mom and dad never told me about her. She came out normal where as I came out-" She sighed. "I could see you halloweeners. They didn't like it so they sent me away. But it's okay, because after they did it made going to Deus easier. Unlike others, I didn't have anyone I was really leaving behind because they'd left me. I'm lucky though, most others have to leave everyone they love behind, family or not."

Kicking the ground she smiled before rocking on the heels of her feet. "It must be cool growing up with that sort of history. Do you guys really eat souls of the dead though? And oh- if your at Amity who's at the gates now?"

Melodine Cantus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:09 am
"You've never met her?" Erebus' ears drooped. He couldn't ever imagine never meeting his brothers; his whole childhood had been spent at their side. That was so sad!

"Wait, so you guys have to leave your families behind because you see us?" At least that was what he had managed to piece together from the information she had given, but it didn't make much sense to him. After all, he technically had to leave his family behind when he came to Amityville, but it wasn't as though he would never see them again!

"Family history said my ancestors guarded the gates of the Underworld, and prevented evil spirits from escaping." At least that was the case, until the unfortunate incident that they had all heard about. "But we don't do that any longer."

iStoleYurVamps

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers