• Frozen Queen- Rank held by the Queen of the Pride
        --- Elsa, Lithia_Brandon
      • King- Rank held by the King of the Pride
        ---

• Prince- Rank held by sons of the King and Queen
        ---
      • Princess- Rank held by daughters of the King and Queen
        ---

• Duke- Upper class, loyal members of the pride. Title granted by the Queen.
        ---
      • Duchess- Upper class, loyal members of the pride. Title granted by the Queen.
        ---

• Fisherman- Rank held by those that fish the lake surrounding the pride island.
        --- Abidemi, ShinosBee
        --- Xensa, Saint Sergio
        ---
      • Ice Carver- Rank held by those who aid the fisherman, and use their claws to dig holes in the ice.
        --- Carles, magnadearel
        --- Hizaya'Rahdi, Strawberry Gumi Bunny
        ---
      • Hunter- Rank held by those who hunt and gather food from the rogue lands.
        --- Roshan Delshad, Talencia
        --- Letobe, tani duh!
        ---
      • Forager- Rank held by those who gather supplies from the rogue lands.
        --- Tikahn, SilverLutz
        --- Thwayya, Alpaca Chobi
        ---
      • Transporter- Rank held by those who aid the hunters and foragers, and carrying back goods from the rogue lands.
        --- Farai, magnadearel
        --- Fimbo, Lithiasaur
        --- Sven, Cajanic
        ---
      • Envoy- Rank held by those who explore the rogue lands and bring new blood back to the pride.
        --- Hans, Sherlolly
        --- Astari'choro, Talencia
        ---
      • Soldier- Rank held by those who defend the royalty, and protect the pride.
        --- Jalidi, Skye Starrfyre
        --- Omba, Lithiasaur
        --- Viburnum, Znaruto
        --- Ezenziwe'Iqhwa, SilverLutz
        ---
      • Healer- Rank held by those who upkeep the health of the pride, and tend to the injured or ill.
        --- Chini, Lithiasaur
        --- Cepheus, Phae-et
        --- Hiamovi, Hunry_kunz
        --- Nakuota, ChaosTheories
        ---
      • Minder- Rank held by those who take care of the cubs of the pride, while their parents are fulfilling their duties.
        --- Tona, Lithiasaur
        ---
      • Digger- Rank held by those who create caves and tunnels, as well as igloos, for others to live in.
        --- Pambana, Lithiasaur
        ---
      • Frozen- Rank held by Seers of the pride, viewed as cursed by some, but treated as fortune tellers or mystics.
        --- Vikali, Lithiasaur
        --- Islyn, Quaji
        --- Ruhiu, ChezaRain
        ---
      • -
        ---

• Commoner- Default rank of the pride for adols and adults.
        ---
      • Youth- Default rank for cubs in the pride

Unique ranks are available through RP and events! A minimum of five in pride or pride based RPs are required to qualify for a unique rank. Ranks must be approved by Lithia_Brandon before being posted for certing!

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:04 pm
User ImageJoining the Pride:

If you are interested in joining the pride, just fill out the form below and post it here! New members and those who survived the first winter are all welcomed!

BY POSTING HERE YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPTED INTO THE PRIDE! Please use this thread and link to your post for certs!

You are welcome to quest for pride members, as well!

Please post any rank changes, breedings or if your pride member is leaving!

[quote="Lithiasaur"][/quote]
[b]I Want To Build a Snowman![/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Uncert:[/b] [url=]X[/url]
[b]Intended Rank:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Survivor or Joining:[/b]

[quote="Lithiasaur"][/quote]
[b]I Had A Flurry![/b]
[b]Mother of Litter:[/b]
[b]Father of Litter:[/b]

[b]Cub Name:[/b]
[b]Intended Ranks:[/b] (Cub, Adol, Adult)

User ImageSuggestions Welcome!

If you have any suggestions or ideas for the pride/plots, please let me know! I'd love for everyone to have fun here, and I am definitely always in need of help, ahahah!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:37 am
Lithiasaur

I Want To Build a Snowman!
SoA Name: Jabulani
Player: tani duh!
Uncert: X
Intended Rank: Summer Light
History: A rogue, found injured while Letobe was hunting for food for the Summer Haven and brought back to the pride.
Personality: Timid and unsure of himself, but out to make others happy.
Survivor or Joining: Joining.  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:11 pm
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Matunda
Player: ChaosTheories
Intended Rank: Summer Light (and unofficial Forager)

History: A rogue for a good portion of her life. She was technically born into the Mlima Tuoka pride, but wanderlust took her away from the area. Eventually she comes to the Zizimisha'Mwili, which reminds her somewhat of home, except that there is less judgment against lions. She stays out of curiosity... and for the free food. Travelling is hungry business, after all.

Personality: She is generally pretty quiet and keeps to herself, but that doesn't mean that she is shy. Mostly she's the type who finds a reason to dislike just about everyone, so she's mostly given up on any positive social interaction. She tends to come off as cold-hearted, but she has a huge soft spot... for plants. She'll treat a favourite sprout like a coddled cub and she will even baby talk to them.

Matunda doesn't believe in any kind of pride curse, but she hates winter with a deep passion, and often wonders why she sticks around cold places.

Survivor or Joining: Joining  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:51 pm
I've....been meaning to post this for awhile now...orz
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Ilari
Player: Polette
Intended Rank: Hunter
History: UHM. He really doesn't have one. ;3; Kind of just a wanderer that found his way here?
Personality: He's a very kind male who takes everything in stride. Sometimes his laid-back attitude can be seen as rude or apathetic, but he really does care about others.

Polette
Crew

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:07 pm
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Velsignet'gatskap
Player: Painted Moose
Intended Rank: Fisherman
History: Velsi was born to a large, loving family in the rogue lands after the her parents left the recently dispersed Dawn walkers. Her mother is a golden voiced goofball, her father a mute healer, and combined they've had a rather odd family.

When two of her brothers left for the Stormborn she was determined to go with them, but has sense split from the group to go out on her own. She wanted a calmer life, something with a little more stability and though she loves water she wanted something colder.
Personality:
Survivor or Joining:

SoA Name: Talis
Player: Painted Moose
Intended Rank: Frozen
History: Talis is the solitary son born of a night between a young lion and an experienced lioness. His father belonged to the U'W and while he tried to take the mother, and the son, back with him she refused. So he grew up with a respect for the male, but no real connection. He's been searching for a place to call his own without much success, and for the first time in forever he's seemed to have found it.
Personality: Gruff, suspicious and a bit callous, Talis tends to view the world as something that's out to get him. Because his visions are triggered by touch he tries to avoid others like the plague, which makes him a little less than sociable.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:17 pm
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Aaliyah'muna
Player: Patji
Intended Rank: Frozen
History: Aaliyah'muna had a happy cubhood growing up. It wasn't until the snow came that her misery began. The snow had begun and before it ended, her family had succumbed to sickness and left the living realm. The death of her family only reinforced the twisted bias that she was cursed and that she had someone brought the tragedy on herself, at the expense of her own family. Struggling to cope with both the loss of family and friends, or so she had considered them to be, Aaliyah'muna has removed herself a little ways out of where the pride reside. Not exactly exiling herself, but leaving a comfortable distance so that she didn't go to sleep hearing the curious and cruel chatter that went on behind her back.
Personality: A quiet character yet she often forces herself to keep her blunt honesty at bay. However, by no means should this be interpreted as shyness. Aaliyah'muna may prefer to turn away from a fight, if given the chance, but if forced into a corner, she will become a force to be reckoned with.
Survivor or Joining: Survivor  

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:54 pm
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Nilakanka
Player: Greenie EA
Intended Rank: Soldier

History: To create a tid bit of fluff..

In an effort to control his internal body temperature, which always seemed to be on high, this fellow found himself seeking colder climates. This particular place was brought up to him during his travels and he figured it would be a great match. Nila is now here to find his place in the ice kingdom and sanctuary from his temperature issue. So far it has worked and quieted the temper which usually taunted him into aggression.

Heat isn't always a good thing.

Personality: Quiet; until his opinion must be heard. Understanding, but certainly no push over. His personality is still a work in progress. As the character develops further I will be able to produce more on this subject.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:20 pm
Lithiasaur

SoA Name:Nyaonix
Player:Znaruto
Intended Rank:Fisherman
History:A rouge looking for a place to call home..
Personality:She a nice girl that love to go for a swim. She has a happy go lucky way around and think the world is a cup that is half full.
Survivor or Joining:  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:38 pm
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Tamazarashi
Player: Cajanic
Intended Rank: Digger
History: blank slate. >>
Personality: Wise and calm. He likes to help but he can be too critical sometimes, making his reaction time slow. He is not good on the spot.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:15 pm
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Aquapuga
Player: Kathryn Dragonna
Intended Rank: Soldier
History: Aquapuga was raised to be a fighter and look out only for himself. His mother was a leopardess that believed life was hard and only the strong survived while the weak were to be used and abused. His stepfather tried to teach him better, but the leopon learned very little of what his kindhearted stepfather had to teach. The first thing the leopon did when he came of age was to set off on his own. Unfortunately for him, coming to the frozen lands was not his brightest idea since he quickly got into trouble.

Two strangers have helped Aquapuga since he came to these lands. One he never even got the name of, a large lion that he would like to find again (am trying to find someone to RP this with) and thank. The other was queen Elsa and he is now determined that he will spend the rest of his life protecting her to repay her kindness. He is determined to be her best guard and always do what she wants, including helping her to get away from the others if that is her desire.
Personality: Aquapuga is normally a very distant and somewhat self conscious creature. He was never quite up to his mother's standards in his mind and carries this over to many other things. While outwardly he will try to appear confident and in control, he is often mentally measuring himself to others and finding himself lacking. While his colors might get him some flack in the pride not to mention his being a leopon, He has found something he never thought he wanted before, a friend, and his loyalty to her and determination to make her happy has come to drive nearly everything he does.

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:32 pm
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Jaci
Player: SilverLutz
Intended Rank: Healer
History: Having grown tired with her old pride, Jaci set out to bring her talents and smiles to a new pride that seems like it needs it. With all those in the Frozen pride that seem dissatisfied with their living situation, she figured it would be a good place to set up camp.
Personality: Jaci is a peace loving and very easy going girl. Her knowledge of medicine makes her a fun healer to have around, with her smiles and her innovative ways of using plants and laughter to heal all wounds.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:36 pm
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Fraise
Player: Seaki
Intended Rank: Hunter
History: hhh Well she lost her cubs upon joining. >>
Personality: Blank-ish slate. I'll come up with one promise.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:39 am
Lithiasaur

SoA Name: Grenouille
Player: Velveteen Angel
Intended Rank: Forager
History: Joined with his mate (Fraise) and cubs.
Personality: Blank-slate, coming soon!
[IC] Zizimisha'Mwili Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas