Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Slug and Jigger's Apothecary~ Open *Now Hiring!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:44 pm
Been traveling in packs that I can't carry anymore
Been waiting for somebody else to carry me
There's nothing else there for me at my door
All the people I know aren't who they used to be

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Sαłeм'š Ałυм ▨ Mυggłeвøяи ▨ Tħeαтeя Aššıšтαит

☯⚝ϟPuck could see his confusion over her words but he didn't try and sneer and ask about it so that brownie points in her book. She cocked her head slightly thinking he said "dads" as in plural, because how hilarious would that be if she met a guy with two dads to match her two moms, but figured it would be weird to bring up so she let it go. "That's cool of you to help your uncle, but what kinda shops do your dads own?" she asked walking over putting all her stuff on the shop counter. She was glad he laughed at her molting joke instead of getting upset and grinned slightly at his comment. "No s**t Sherlock" nearly fell out her mouth before he went on to mention that the painting helps with his head before then mentioning that he had something that sounded like synthesizer and fantasia. Apparently it gave him the ability to see voices as different colors which sounded so cool she couldn't even believe. "That sounds awesome! Woah, what color is my voice? Does volume affect it? Should I be talking quieter?" Puck lowered her voice to almost a whisper afraid that her normal volume might've been too much for the guy. Then any normal thoughts flew out her mind once he winked back in the most adorably awkward way, like watching a puppy run for the first time. "Well most of the unimportant is stuff I picked up for myself...and the worst that could happen is that I'd have to come back here. Unless you don't wanna see me after today because honestly, you wouldn't be the first." she said with a low chuckle still minding her volume.

Miss GryffindorK

And if I try to change my life one more day
There would be nobody else to save
And I can't change into a person I don't wanna be, so
Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slugg & Jiggers
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Loki... somewhere
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Working... and debating food
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why is he so disorganized?!

Dris grinned a bit when she said it was cool to help his uncle. It was, wasn't it? Well... probably not for the same reasons. More because Londy and Lia undoubtedly wouldn't want to work over their break and he knew Aunt Cyd would refuse too. Oh well. It let him meet people. But she'd asked a new question, this one about his dads. "My dad Wyatt owns the quidditch shop there, and my dad Milo owns the owl shop. I'm pretty sure he'd own all the owls as well if he had a chance." He grinned, thinking of the many times Milo came home with owls only to be told they couldn't adopt any more. It was good because Dris got tired of having feathers in his morning cereal.

After mentioning his synesthesia, the girl seemed super excited about it, asking rapidly both what her color was and if volume affected it. "You're a bright maroon-ish? But with a little more purple off the base... um... but no, volume doesn't really affect it, just sorta, changes the hue a bit. Like, when you're whispering, it gets a little darker and hazier. So don't mind your volume for my sake. Unless you've got plans of screaming in my ear... in which case please don't." He grinned, a full on doofy teeth-showing sort of grin, which simply showcased his excitement at having someone talk about his Synesthesia without thinking him strange.

After that, she mentioned getting the unimportant stuff for herself, which made him tilt his head in confusion. Why would she think her stuff was unimportant? Unless it was just extras or something... hm. She mentioned possibly coming back, unless he didn't want to see her, which sent the male reeling. "Wh-what no? I'd love to see you again. I mean... not in like, a creepy way or anything, but um... You're not bad to see, and I don't know how anyone wouldn't want to see you." He blushed a bit, thinking maybe she was subtly saying she didn't want to see him again. Which... honestly would make more sense.

Yukina101

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴠᴇʀ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪʀsᴛ-ᴄʟᴀss ʟᴇᴛ-ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴀ "sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴏᴍ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ,
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
Oʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Oʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Pᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ
Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:06 pm

User Image

☯⚝ϟPuck made an "ohh" sound because she actually hadn't been hearing things and he really did have two dads. Both of whom apparently had shops in the alley along with his uncle..? Was his family the mafia or something? Were these real shops or fronts for something nefarious. Although thinking about it, the guy who owns the apothecary looks way too lazy to even leave his counter let alone be in anything illegal so. Maybe not. But she'd still keep an eye out just in case. She was brought back into reality as he thankfully wasn't annoyed by all her questions about his condition and even answered the one about her coloring. It was a bit weird being told your voice is maroon, a purple tinted maroon if she was specific, but it was a pretty cool weird. She chuckled again when he asked if she had any thoughts to start screaming in his ear after informing her that volume doesn't really affect it much while shaking her head. "I'll confess to getting a little loud when I'm exciting but no screaming, I promise." Puck hm'd internally to herself. Could that be seen as innuendo? Would she be disturbed if he did? Time would only tell now wouldn't it. Maybe not a lot of it from the way the guy was reacting to possibly seeing her again. God! Where was a decent cell signal when she needed one?! He was about as smooth as extra chunky peanut butter, Lil could've been eating this up! "I think it's only creepy if you don't actually know my name, which you don't since I'm very sure I haven't told you yet. It's Puck, actually it's Magdalena but Puck's my nickname. What's yours so I'm not stuck calling you Pool Noodle Guy?" Puck grinning at him.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Puck (and probably Loki somewhere)
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slacking Off from Work
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Magdalena's a nice name

Dris wondered what she was thinking about after he'd declared his family a majority shareholder in Diagon.... Not really, but owning three shops, and if he had his way, soon four, made it a bit hinky. Oh well. He also had a large portion of family on the Scottish Quidditch team, probably with several more to join ranks after they'd graduated. Maybe it was just because he had family literally everywhere? After he'd told her volume wasn't an issue, she confessed to being loud while excited. Was she excited often enough he should take note of it? Or... oh holy wow. His cheeks flushed a bit, the boy tilting his head back, running a hand through his hair as he tried to cool his nerves. "I don't blame you, I guess? Better than people who never get excited, or something like that..." Why? Why was he utterly unable to talk to people like a normal human? Why was he cursed to be awkward forever? Maybe he would take those flirting lessons James had offered....

After motioning that he might sound creepy for wanting to see her again, she grinned, this time providing a name. Oh hell, had he completely neglected to even mention his name?! Shame on him. She said her name was Puck, or actually Magdalena, which he secretly thought was pretty. Kind of how he felt with Chrys' full name that he wasn't ever supposed to say aloud. "Puck? It's cool, like that guy from Shakespeare? 'Lord, what fools these mortals be?'" He grinned, hoping he had gotten the right line to the right character of the right playwrite... otherwise he was just an idiot. "Um, sorry. I'm Dris, well.. Driskol, but usually just Dris. Not pool noodle guy. I'm more a flier than a swimmer." He grinned, hoping his blush had faded... even a little bit.

Yukina101

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:56 pm

User Image

☯⚝ϟPuck had to cough to hold in the cackle that wanted to fall out of her at his reaction to her slightly innocent slightly not words. And she wasn't disappointed either. She didn't even try holding in her snickers at his response to it though because honestly, it could easily be her and she was still concerned she was going to get hit by one of those three story buses when she left due to her luck. Her grin widened when he recognized her namesake and even went on to quote from the play as she nodded. She wasn't too surprised, she'd learned early on most magicals had read at bare minimum two or three Shakespeare plays and most of the time those involved AMND. "Exactly like him. My mom's real big into theater and thought she was being clever making that my nickname. Didn't really think that through when I turned out to be kinda a nuisance." Puck said with a smirk and giggle. What was it her mum had called? Self fulfilling prophecy or something like that. When she finally learned his name, Dris not actually Pool Noodle Guy, she could see that it sort of fit him if that made sense. Though she was petty and thought her nickname was a tad better. "I'm rather the opposite; there's this beach like, a few miles away from my house so I like to spend as much time there as I can. Plus I finally learned to surf so it'd be a waste to not use those skills." Did that come off as braggy? She hoped not. She didn't think he was braggy about his family stronghold of the alley, hopefully he'd give her the same benefit of the doubt.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Puck (and probably Loki somewhere)
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slacking Off from Work
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Magdalena's a nice name

Dris grinned when Puck confirmed he'd gotten the right play. Hell yea. But apparently her mom was a theater nerd, so maybe it wouldn't hurt him to brush up on his plays. Maybe he'd take a trip to Lyre's Library to see what she had. "See, at least your nickname's got meaning. Mine's just my name minus three letters. Yours is definitely more cool." There. That wasn't so awkward, was it? If it was, he sure hoped Puck wouldn't just roll her eyes and walk away. He was enjoying talking to her, even though it'd mostly just been goofy topics so far.

After he'd said he wasn't a good swimmer, Puck happily confessed to being a fish. Maybe he should call her a pool noodle then? But apparently she could surf and swim, which he had to admit, made him a bit jealous. "I wish I were that skilled in the water, but I'm not. I learned to fly really young, though. Probably 'cause my dad loves Quidditch, and my goddad James, he's on a pro team... so I was just destined to fly, I guess." He grinned, vaguely wondering why he hadn't said he was also on the team, but maybe it was because he was just a reserve? He didn't really feel like he was on the team because he never really got much air time during games. Cyd was too good at preventing damage for that. On the other hand, that meant his name wasn't constantly up in lights so he wasn't constantly swamped with people. It was hard enough to deal with loud environments without them being centered around him. Though it was pretty cool to be the tallest Seeker in the league. That was interesting. "I-I play too. Quidditch, I play. Um... do you?" Ye gods now he sounded like a jockish d**k. Cool. Luckily most of the true jocks he'd met were all super suave and cool, whereas he had to be leading the weirdest, clunkiest conversation known to man. Hopefully Loki truly wasn't there, as he'd certainly be laughing.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:45 pm

User Image

☯⚝ϟPuck snort laughed at Dris' comment about his own nickname which had her blushing as well since she hadn't snorted like that since she was thirteen and Lars Dunhurt got caught cheating (in Astronomy of all things) and had to wear a shame sign for an entire week that made anagrams of his name. And considering his name could spell "star" it was pretty entertaining stuff. This? Not so much. Goddammit, she knew her poise couldn't last forever but she had been hoping for you know, a bump on the ole funny bone not the ghost of adolescence past. Hopefully maybe it wasn't as obvious as she thought it was and he wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Thankfully, Dris was talking about his flying skills which were apparently inherited from her family which was pretty cool. She knew a ton about inherit skills just from looking between her and her mother.

"It must be an either or thing cuz my flying skills aren't that great. I had like, baby lessons when I was in prewiz but I was trying to go for that aesthetic of y'know, a witch riding a broomstick that I didn't focus so much on the actual riding part if you catch my drift. By the time I was truly taught at Salem I had kinda given up on it." she chuckled absentmindedly rubbing an elbow. She'd fallen nearly every lesson while in elementary and had only done decently enough at Salem to pass the first year course. When Dris then said he actually played Quidditch and asked if she did, Puck just shook her head. "Ohno, my feet stay firmly planted on the ground. But it's cool you do. I bet you're really good at it since you've been flying since you could basically walk." she complimented him.

Just then she heard a commotion come out the same backroom Dris had earlier called a havoc and watched bemused as the owner, his uncle her mind supplied, came out totally unbothered about the rather large vine hung over his shoulder. She was going to point it out (and maybe ask if she could poke it) when he went over to Dris slapping him on the back. "Dris! What are you still doing here? It's way past your usual lunch break. You should go enjoy the fresh air and get some food before you wither away, or implode. Whichever happens first." She thinks that last part was an inside joke from the smirk and eyebrow waggle he gave but he could just be that weird.

"Oh well, since you're going on break anyway...you wanna grab a bite with me? I usually swing past this street vendor who makes, in my personal opinion, the best crepes and he's always got different flavors each day so you never really know what you're getting 'til you're already there. If you want I mean." Ughh, she'd rather the lightning strike, this was just gawky and friggen awful.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Puck and Loki
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Taking a Lunch Break
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oooh Crepes

Dris looked confused when Puck mentioned learning flying in "prewiz" but he honestly had no idea what that was. It sounded legit, though, so he kept going with it. It wasn't until she mentioned Salem that his thoughts seemed to click. No wonder he'd never seen her before if she'd been at school in the states. How quaint. "Maybe it is? But.. it's cool you went to Salem. It's where my dad, Wyatt, not Milo, graduated from. I'm from Hogwarts." Why.... why had he said all those words? Why would anyone ever care about that much useless information all at once. Hell, it was a wonder she was still talking with him!

After asking if she liked quidditch, Puck shook her head, vehemently denying playing at all. She... did she compliment him on flying skill she'd just assumed?! That was... well secretly it made him feel a little proud. Oh god, he couldn't be turning into James now. No way. "I'd like to think I am, but what do I know. I've been playing for ages though. Like you said, since I was little. Not before walking, because I wasn't adopted until I was four, but still, that's most of my life." He grinned, scratching the back of his neck until a clatter sounded behind them.

Out popped Loki, looking like he'd heard something---- Oh. No. OH. NO. He suddenly felt a rush of cold all the way down his body, followed by a burning hot blush in his cheeks. He got slapped in the back, causing him to stumble a bit before he did his best to fix his uncle with some sort of evil side eye kind of look. If he said anything to Cyd, he was dead. He'd never live this down, especially not if the entire family knew, as tended to happen. Oh god, he just hoped word wouldn't reach the young ones at Hogwarts. He didn't want to have to take advice from the punk-arse little fifteen year olds. No way. But he had sent Dris free for lunch which was a blessing, because he was still starved.

He was about to lovingly punch Loki in the arm when Puck asked if he wanted to get food with her. Wait.... that was... was it a date? Or just two hungry people? Had Loki actually played wingman? Damn it. Puck was mentioning crepes, and Dris nodded, probably a bit too much. "That sounds great! And... and I can pay, I don't mind. But... yes. Let's get crepes because that actually sounds really wonderful right now. Better than my usual, anyway." He grinned, pushing open the door and gesturing for Puck to head out. After all, she knew where this magical crepe stand was and he didn't.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:05 pm

User Image

☯⚝ϟPuck was horrendously glad that Dris looked over her embarrassing snort to connect the dots between her and one of his dads who had also gone to Salem. Huh, small world. At the mention of Hogwarts it took her longer than she'd like to admit to remember that was the name of the European school, and also the one her little brother was currently at. "My brother goes to Hogwarts actually. I don't really remember the house name he's in, but I know they're red and his spirit animal is a lion?" she shrugged with a little bit of a giggle. He kinda lost her a bit at the adoption bit but it was nice he thought she was trustworthy enough to share that bit of information. Or maybe he was more like her and just didn't have a filter. She certainly couldn't judge him for that.

He seemed to be having an internal battle though once his uncle came out and started talking, kinda like he wanted to explode but melt into the floor at the same time. It was also, unfortunately for her, very cute so she had a hard time trying not to stare at him. Dris didn't seem to really notice as he focused on her words and the mention of crepes and even offered to pay causing Puck's smile to widen and take on a mischievous lilt. "Well now I definitely can't turn it down if you're paying." she commented.

When he very graciously opened the door for them to leave she had to cover her mouth so to try and hide her laughter (and maybe possibly a blush but that was her word against the universe) but the older man had no qualms and burst out in loud laughter. "I support young love as much as the next person but you think you could let her pay for her stuff first?" he cackled while Puck tried very valiantly not to hide her entire face in her hands at his words. Thankfully, all her items were already on the counter so it just took him ringing them up and helpfully putting it all in a sturdy crate, with an added featherweight charm, as she paid. When all was said and done, she grabbed the crate under one arm and Dris' hand in the other steering them out the door and onto the cobbled streets away from his uncle's knowing smirk. "Soo....that just happened." Puck finally said with an awkward grin.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Puck and Loki
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Taking a Lunch Break
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oooh Crepes

Dris tilted his head when Puck mentioned her brother, who also apparently went to Hogwarts. So cool. He wasn't in the same house, but that was fine. "Gryffindor. That's his house. I was a Ravenclaw. Erm... the blue house with the eagle?" How odd to condense his house to only those two traits, but it wasn't like he wanted to settle in for a dramatic reading of 'Hogwarts, A History'. And he was also rather grateful that Puck hadn't called him out on his awkward rambling. It was a blessing, because apparently he couldn't control himself at the moment. Though, after he offered to pay for lunch, he noticed Puck's smile, the little sparkle in her eyes endearing... if a bit mischievous.

He sent a charming smile her way, and went to follow her out, they were stopped by an overly amused sounding Loki. Damn him and his stupid logic. Why had he mentioned love?! This wasn't... love! Gods be damned! The lanky teen thunked his forehead on the doorframe once, then he sighed. "Sorry, I almost got you in trouble with your mum. Wouldn't want that, would we?" He gave his uncle a look of "please dear lord don't tell anyone ever" over Puck's head, suddenly glad he was weirdly tall. Stupid Loki and his stupid cocky smirking. After she'd paid she grabbed her stuff and his hand and.... and his hand. Color filled his cheeks again as a rather goofy smile took over his face. It wasn't until they were outside that she spoke and broke the swirly mist of silence. "Unfortunately. Sorry about him, I swear he's... well actually he's always that weird." He chuckled awkwardly, but he curled his long fingers around that of Puck's... because she'd grabbed his hand, right? So it wouldn't be weird.... or maybe it would. Ohboy.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:27 pm
                                                                Who are these people?
                                                                I just woke up in my underwear
                                                                No liquor left on the shelf
                                                                I should prob'ly introduce myself
                                                                You shoulda seen what I wore
                                                                I had a cane and a party hat
                                                                I was the king of this hologram
                                                                Where there's no such thing as getting out of hand

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Slug and Jiggers
                                                                Who am I with? Londy, probably other people
                                                                What am I doing? Deciding enough is enough
                                                                What am I thinking? I do not have a problem!

Cyrille stormed into the apothecary, annoyed. He had heard a lot of nonsense, mostly from his parents, sister, bloody hell, the guy that his parents made him go to! They all seemed to think that he was broken or something. He wasn't! So what if he tried to ask after his mum's cousin? They thought he was likely to get hurt or something! He just... It didn't matter what he thought he was going to do. They didn't seem to understand! Hell, he was trying to understand it himself. Was he wanting to yell at her? Snog her? Do whatever they thought she and Cyrille used to do together? And what did it matter what they used to do? It was something special, right? Right?

His eyes snapped around the shop until he finally found the head full of fluffy hair he'd been looking for. He wasn't sure why, but the sight actually made some of the tension drain out of him. He licked his lips, thinking. Sure, he knew that Londy was attracted to him. more than half the school seemed to have it, and he knew why. But, and he couldn't explain it, but it seemed like it was a lot less lust-induced and more... Suddenly he wished he could talk to his sister, before all of this happened. She'd have a better idea, since she experienced the same thing. His dad too. But they thought something wasn't right with him, and he hated it when they looked at him like they did.

Mind made up, Cyrille made his way over to the older teen, noting that it seemed like Londy was stocking one of the shelves. Clearing his throat, he tried to mentally calm himself down, but found it difficult. Instead, he simply tucked a piece of hair behind his ear and shifted. "Hey, um, Londy? Can we... Can we talk? Or..."

OOC:

Memories tend to just pop up
                                                                Drunk pre-meds and some rubber gloves
                                                                Five-thousand people with designer drugs
                                                                Don't think I'll ever get enough

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slugg & Jiggers
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cyrille
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Working and Chatting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He looks.... sad?

London was hard at work helping his dad do up the monthly inventory counts. Of course, he hated doing inventory because it seemed that as soon as he counted something, some idiot came up and either bought stuff or broke something. The younger Ellis man was really struggling to imagine how his dad loved doing this job, since he was ready to walk out. Too bad he really needed the money now that he was graduated and on his own. Next he'd need to find an actual career to begin and an apartment to move into. He loved his parents, but he was super excited to be out on his own too.

He looked over at a row of weird, slightly stinky plants, sighing as he began to take counts. Suddenly, however, his attention was called away. Dark eyes looked over to see Cyrille standing there. Londy began to grin, but noticed the younger boy's demeanor and apparent nerves. "Talk? Yea, sure. We can take over the office, I'm sure dad won't mind." He rested a hand on Cyrille's shoulder and led him into the rather cramped office, quickly yelling out the door that he was taking a break for a bit.

Without waiting for a reply from his dad, he closed the door and sat upon the desk. "What's up, Cyrille? You look upset today." Part of him wanted to wrap Cyrille in a big hug, much like he did whenever Lia was upset, but he figured that things were different since he was actively in a weird relationship thing with Cyrille. He ran a hand through his messy hair, frowning as a leaf from who-knows-where fluttered to the ground. Shaking his head a bit, he looked over at the Slytherin, wondering what was rattling about in his head.

Winsome Fey

Aɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
Uɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍɴᴇsɪᴀ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ! Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Aɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi led the way into the apothecary, holding tight to her hand. She was glad the child could recover from her upset as easy as she had, and she was glad she had been able to provide some comfort for the girl. Once inside the store, Steffi looked around. It had been a little bit since she'd been here, but every time she entered, she remembered her first year shopping trip and how excited she was to go to Hogwarts... but also the fear of leaving her younger siblings behind. That was no longer a fear, not for her, or any other orphan and Wool's. She'd made sure to make the orphanage a loving and welcome place.

The blonde glanced down at Callie and smiled.
                                                              "Lets get started shall we? Pull out your list and we can start shopping." She knew somethings were obvious, such as a cauldron, but the exact list of ingredients changed at times. And anyways it was nice to let Callie do most of the work. It would help prepare her for her days away at Hogwarts.

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:14 pm
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Calliope followed Steffi into the little shop, looking around at all the colorful things. There were all sorts of bottles, vials, and weird plants that captivated her attention. She reached a hand out to set it on a shelf, only stopping when the woman asked her to get out her list. The girl pulled it out, reading it over. "I... need mostly books. And a potions kit and a cauldron. I think those are all the ones for here." She offered the list up to Steffi, hoping she'd know more about their shopping. "I don't know where this stuff is. Do you?" She wrapped her jacket around her thin form, looking nervously around the shop.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Slugg and Jiggers
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Steffi
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? School Shopping
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She's so nice
                                                                  —————————————————————————

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:32 pm
I feel like fire, I feel like rain
I can take you higher, but you gotta earn it
Woo, I'm lit, don't mess with it
Woo, stand back, let me do my s**t
Woo, I'm lit, don't mess with it, woo

HυffƖєρυff Sєνєηтн Ƴєαя Prᥱfᥱᥴt Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia had maybe another hour, hour and a half before could finally flip the sign to close and head off home. Her da had left (re:abandoned) her a few hours ago after getting them both some dinner before clapping her on the back saying she was old enough to hold the fort on her own. She'd feel more pride at that statement if he hadn't gleefully reminded her about a shipment of scales that were due to arrive later that she'd need to take care of as well. Evil, evil man. Luckily, the shipment was low and mostly taken care of, all she really had to do was un-box them and place them on the shelves. During most of the afternoon while her da had man'd the front, he'd had her go through the school kits ensuring the products were still fresh and all the charms were in place since, yaknow, she was legal now and could do that. Having to double check cushioning charms on a box was not what Lia had imagined when she'd been excitedly awaiting her seventeenth birthday but at least he paid her decently.

That was hours ago and the teen had long finished literally everything she could think of to keep herself busy and was just sitting on the front stool flipping through a book she'd borrowed from Brennie. Suddenly two people came into the shop, one an older woman about her aunt's age and another a young girl she figured was either a first year or about to be. She was proven right when the girl pulled out a list mentioning she still needed books and a potions kit but had no idea where to get it. She supposed she should do her job while she was still on the clock technically.

"Hi, I can help you with that since I work here an' all. You're a first year, right? We keep all the stuff you'd need your first few years over on these shelves." Lia hopped off her stool and led them over towards a wide shelf filled with collapsible cauldrons, scales, and crates of ingredients.

Hands to the sky, show me that you're mine
And baby, worship me
Worship me
On your knees
Patiently, quietly, faithfully, worship me

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff