Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Slug and Jigger's Apothecary~ Open *Now Hiring!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Uɴᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴅ Aᴅʀᴇɴᴀʟɪɴᴇ JᴜɴᴋɪᴇSɪɴɢʟᴇ, Bᴜᴛ Nᴏᴛ Aʟᴏɴᴇ

Cyd looked around, then simply sighed. She still had a few things she couldn't find, so she decided to be social and ask for help... for once. She looked over to see a man at the counter, and not a bad looking one to boot. She grinned, then walked over, before procuring her list again. "Hi there. I need your help to find a few things. I need.. Lovage, Re'em Blood, and Erumpent Horn. I can't find them, since I haven't been here for probably five years. I wasn't the best at potions in school. Anyway, my sister needs this stuff, and since Milo was working, she sent me to gather them." Though... she couldn't exactly be mad, unless this guy had a girlfriend or something. That would kinda suck. She turned the gaze of her dark brown eyes upon him, hoing he was someone who actually worked her. Man, how awkward would that be?

Yukina101

{Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:51 pm
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,
So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Loki blinked as the woman suddenly grinned and walked over to him brandishing her list like a white flag. He raised an eyebrow and put his book to the side as she read off the list and gave him an abridged version of her life so far (who in the hell was Milo?), apparently trying to woo him into helping her. Silly duck, he would've done it without the flirtations, although they were a definite plus. "Sure thing, if you'll just follow me..." he grabbed the note and walked over to where the erumpent horns were stored quite easily. He arranged the store so that the items most frequently bought by potioneers and students were in the front and the more delicate and hard to find stuff was near the back. Stuff like bloods, mucous, feet, etc. etc. As he grabbed and weighed out the horn her looked over his shoulder towards the tall attractive woman and shot her an easy grin. "Even though you're 'not the best' at potions, do you have any idea what your sister might be up to?" Loki asked curiously. Re'eem blood was a rather valuable substance and wasn't that widely used in potions, especially ones that involved lovage and erumpent horns.

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,
We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cyd twirled one of her loose curls, then looked over at the man. He offered to help her out, so she grinned. "I'd appreciate it. I'm Cyd, by the way." She didn't really know why she'd told him her name, but it wasn't like she'd blurted out her full name. Yea... that would be weird. He easily found everything and measured it all out. When he asked what her sister was up to, Cyd shrugged. "I've got no clue. Seriously, if you know, it might be helpful. She's kinda... off sometimes, but she's really good with potions. She might be using it to make multiple different ones too, so that's a factor." She nodded,then crossed those all off her list as well. She didn't have anything else to do for the afternoon, so perhaps she'd stay and chat with this fellow for a bit. He seemed nice.

Yukina101

{Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: mediumsateblue}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Loki smirked merely raised a hand in greeting at introduced himself before he began pouring out small increments of the Re'em blood to put with the rest. "'M Loki, and I have no idea what she might be doing. I know potions that would need these ingredients individually but not all together. I'm actually sorta curious." he admitted to her. It the potion did boil over as an acid or detonate and destroy a whole neighborhood, he wanted a novel's worth of notes. He carried the ingredients back over to the cash register and only flicked his wand towards them so that they began to arrange themselves safely within a carrying case while he added up the total price. He was muttering the calculations before absentmindedly casting a cushioning charm on the package. "Soo, that's one for the horn, two for the blood and 6 for the lovage...ok. You're total is 3 galleons and 6 sickles. Now, will you be paying with cash, gold, or favors?" he asked with a teasing quirk of his eyebrow and broadening of his smirk. He was playing with fire and he knew it. She could have a boyfriend (or a girlfriend if his sister was to show), she could be married, she could even be totally uninterested but he was bored. And when he was bored, he tended to be have with a s**t-like personality. The only question was if she would play along.

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cyd grinned when the man confessed his name, calling it Loki. She chuckled, remembering a bit of mythology from school. "Loki, eh? Like the god of mischief? Or am I mistaken?" She hoped she was right. It'd be weird if she was wrong. She listened to him state his curiosity, and she simply nodded. "I'll be sure to take notes. Wouldn't want your curiosity to go unrequited, would we? I honestly don't know what her goal is, but I'll watch her. Wouldn't want her to burn the house down." She put on a casual smirk, then watched him tally up her totals. She was about to start digging for coins when he mentioned paying in favors. "Favors? What sort? I've been known to accept certain ah, favors." She leaned on the counter, all thought of payment skipping her mind. It didn't seem this guy had any ladies... or perhaps men, if Milo was anything to judge by, since he was so.... forward, so she was pouncing on it. She didn't mind hooking up with a boy in a store! Everyone praised her cousin, and that's how he bloody well got engaged!
Yukina101

{Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: ehehehehehehehe}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Loki only smirked as she compared his nickname to the actual god of mischief not confirming or denying her claim. He did however nod in acceptance when she told him she'd be sure to take notes on whatever it was her sister was getting up to. With all the ingredients she was using it was sure to be spectacular. He waited for her to finally get to his payment options and when she did he was pleasantly surprised by her reaction. His smirk widened at the proposal and he hummed and drummed his fingers on the desk as he thought it over. "Nah, I don't think I'll tell you just yet, there's no fun in it." he chuckled.

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cyd watched the man, noticing his little nods. She grinned, wondering what was on his mind. After she'd inquired about his little 'favors', he said there'd be no fun in him telling what it was. Her challenge-accepting Gryffindor side sparked up, a smirk on her face. "Oh, when will you tell me, then? Or are you planning to show me? I don't mind waiting, if it's for... fun." She winked at him, her dark brown eyes sparkling with a bit of mad excitement. She leaned forward on the counter, prepared to handle whatever silly flirtations he threw her directions.

Yukina101

{Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: mediumslateblue}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Loki blinked as the woman almost began to vibrate with excitement and leaned over his counter speaking of the unsaid fun. His smirk broadened to a full out grin as his laugh turned genuine. She was definitely a keeper! When he had finally calmed down he summoned a notepad and quill and wrote down his floo and owl address before passing it to her along with her ingredients. "Send ahead or visit any time and I can show you how much 'fun' I can really be." His grin included all his teeth almost like a parody of a smile. "I hope you've enjoyed your time here and please don't hesitate to come back." he said in a dangerous purr throwing in a wink of his own for the hell of it. It had been awhile since he had met anyone this interesting and he was hoping this could continue.

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cyd bit her lip, thinking herself an utter idiot for being so forward. She was practically kicking herself! Brown eyes watched the man summon over a notepad and quill, then he wrote something down. She put all the ingredients in her bag, then looked at the note. Those were... addresses?! He told her to send ahead or visit, and she nodded, grinning excitedly. "I think I can manage that." He told her that he hoped she'd enjoyed her time, then he purred. Dear god, he purred! Was he trying to excite her?! "I just might. I'll have to bring notes on what my sister's up to, anyway." She grinned, glad that she had a logical excuse to return. She wanted to squeal, but that'd have to wait a few minutes. Her heart was beating rapidly, but she did her best to play it cool as she winked and walked out, waiting until she was out of view of the Apothecary to fangirl excitedly.

Yukina101

{Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ: ~Exit~}

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image User Image

Cυяяεптʟч Uпεмρʟσчεɔ Aɔяεпαʟıпε Jυпκıε

Turn up the music Let´s get out on the floor
I like to move it Come and give me some more
Watch me getting physical Out of control, Ah
There’s people watching me, Ah I never miss a beat

Cyd walked into Slug and Jiggers, her hair tied up in a fancy braided bun. She had been waiting, literally, for her sister to run out of any sort of thing she could buy at the apothecary, then she had volunteered to go and buy it. She walked in, more worried about the cute cashier than any silly thing she needed to buy. She went and grabbed what she needed, monkshood and murtlap, and walked to the counter, leaning against it, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

My body’s aching System overload
Temperature’s rising I’m about to explode
Watch me I’m intoxicated Taking the show, Ah
It`s got me hypnotized, Ah Everybody step aside
Still the night, kill the lights Feel it under your skin
Time is right, keep it tight ‘Cause it’s pulling you in

Wrap it up you can’t stop ‘Cause it feels like an overdose

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Loki had been in the back in his office actually handling his paperwork early for once instead of waiting the night before. He had just gotten through the first stack when he heard the bell signalling a new customer and rubbed his eyes underneath his glasses with a soft groan. The summer months were his best and worst months when it came to business dealings and his mental health. The kids were loud and had no respect for any of the ingredients but he sold nearly three times as many cauldrons and potions kits in just one summer month than in the past six months. With a sigh he stood up and walked to the front only and saw a very delightful surprise. He hadn't thought he'd see Cyd back in his shop unless he was attempting to lead her upstairs to his flat so to see her again looking the way she was looking (which made him very thankful that the counter was waist high. "I can't say I'm not surprised to see you again but I can say that I very much appreciate it. And those shorts by the way." Loki replied with a smirk.

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image User Image

Cyd grinned when Loki walked out, glad it wasn't some teenager with a part-time job. She leaned forward a bit, glad that her heels lifted her a bit higher, enough to showcase her hips. Unfortunately, the shirt was loose, so it didn't show her body well, but her legs were quite exposed. "I'm glad to be back. I even brought notes." She winked, glad he commented on her shorts. They had been hard as all ******** to get on over her hips, but it was clearly worth it. She wondered about the man, pondering what he was thinking.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Loki chuckled as she told him she brought notes secretly wondering where they were located since the shorts seemed a bit too tight to really hide anything. Trying not to look obvious as he looked her over, he noticed the ingredients on the counter in front of him and weighed them out before wrapping them. "That'll be 8 sickles for the ingredients but that price could easily drop if you agreed to one small thing for me." He leaned over the counter closer to her placing his hands on the counter top while his smirking grin widened.

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 am
User Image User Image

Cyd watched the man examine ingredients on the counter, then she grinned when he said it was eight sickles, but that the price could easily drop. She lifted an eyebrow, smirk never moving from her lips. "One small thing, eh? I'm sure I can handle that." She wanted to know his thought so she could properly accept or decline, but she figured it would probably be something she wanted to do anyway, so she didn't care to keep up her flirting. "What might you need me to do?" She turned her gaze upon him, her dark brown eyes bright with excitement.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:32 pm

"There's a bar not far from here in muggle London that serves ok drinks but the best chips I've ever tasted and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind joining me as a date." Loki told her straightforward. He wasn't lying in the slightest, there was a bar and they did serve the crispiest salty chips he'd ever had. He was pretty sure she would agree to go with him, she seemed pretty interested from the look in her eyes. And of course those shorts.

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

We are not goin' home

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers