Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Slug and Jigger's Apothecary~ Open *Now Hiring!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image User Image

Cυяяεптʟч Uпεмρʟσчεɔ Aɔяεпαʟıпε Jυпκıε

Turn up the music Let´s get out on the floor
I like to move it Come and give me some more
Watch me getting physical Out of control, Ah
There’s people watching me, Ah I never miss a beat

Cyd was pondering what sort of bequest he would ask, but when he spoke of a bar, she grinned. He was very... straightforward, which she appreciated. "I'd love to go. My undying love of chips demands it. My Nan makes some to die for. She even drizzles cheese sauce on them. I'll have to bring you some." She grinned, wondering when she'd need to return, and if he wanted her to remain in her tight shorts and heels. She pushed a fallen lock of hair back behind her ear, annoyed at the dark curl.

My body’s aching System overload
Temperature’s rising I’m about to explode
Watch me I’m intoxicated Taking the show, Ah
It`s got me hypnotized, Ah Everybody step aside
Still the night, kill the lights Feel it under your skin
Time is right, keep it tight ‘Cause it’s pulling you in

Wrap it up you can’t stop ‘Cause it feels like an overdose

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:09 pm
I said the joker is a wanted man,
He makes his way all across the land,
See him sifting through the sand,
So I'll tell you all the story,
About the joker and the thief of the night,

User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Loki laughed as Cyd agreed to go on the date with him if only for the chips. He could understand that and loved that she wasn't one of those salad eaters that detested carbs, sugar, or meat of any kind. It would be a lot easier for him to introduce her to the rest of the family that way.
Wait.
Nope.
He was not thinking that far ahead. She had just agreed to one date, not a marriage proposal! Calm the eff down! The potioneer just tuned back into the present to hear cheese sauce and was instantly intrigued. "Yes you will. And if you bring them in the next time your sister needs ingredients we'll call it a trade." he told her with a grin and wink. He pulled out his pocket watch and did some short calculations in his head. If he closed early today he'd have to either open extra early tomorrow or stay open later. Or both. Meh, he'd do both; it would be completely worth it. Loki walked from behind the counter and switched the "open" sign to "closed" before looking over at Cyd expectantly. "I hope you don't have a prior engagement because they will sadly have to reschedule."

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

Always laughing in the midst of power,
Always living in the final hour,
There is always sweet in the sour,
We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image User Image

Cyd grinned at Loki, then she stood straight, watching him. "Do you think the only time I can come is when I'm running errands? I'll ask Nan to make 'em tomorrow afternoon and bring them for your lunch. I can probably get some sweets too." She grinned, a bit mischievously. She watched him flip the sign over, then she walked to him, her athletic legs showing off in the heels and shorts. Man, she'd have to think her sisters for making her look good. "Prior engagements? I don't think I have any, and if I do, they're not nearly as important as chips, alcohol, and a cute guy." She winked, smirking as she leaned against the wall.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Loki watched her walk over to him, mainly watching her legs but you couldn't really blame him. He was only a man dammit, and a viral one at that. How could he be expected to look away from such a beautiful sight? He chuckled as she told him any prior engagement weren't as important and merely raised an eyebrow at the cute comment before opening the door for her. "Cute? Not ruggedly handsome? Or even a sexy? C'mon I at least deserve a dashing!" he said teasingly.

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image User Image

Cyd nodded when Loki opened the door for her, and she stepped out, laughing. "Alright fine. You're a ruggedly handsome, attractive, devil of a man." She winked, wondering how he'd like that. It was true, at least. She did find him to be quite highly attractive in every way she'd thus discovered. She cracked a grin, hoping he had a good humor about him, particularly if they were actually going on a date. Lord it had been forever since she'd done more than flirt with people for free drinks. Hopefully this worked out, because she did really like the apothecary owner.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:56 pm

Loki took a short bow at Cyd's newest assessment of his physical features trying not to laugh but still having a few chuckles slip through. "That's all I wanted to hear." When she was out the store he waved his wand muttering a few incantations to lock up the store and make sure no one broke in while he was gone. After everything was set up he went over to her and wrapped an arm casually around her waist while his smirking grin was still firmly in place. "I hope you don't mind side-along apparition, I haven't trusted the Knight Bus since, well, ever." he told her with a slight shrug of his shoulders as they kept walking along the alley.

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

We are not goin' home

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image User Image

Cyd laughed at the man's little bow, then again at his claim that that had been all he had wanted to hear. She watched him magically lock up, then she bumped her hip against his when he wrapped an arm around her waist. Her shoes made her a bit taller than normal, but she figured if she wore flats, she'd be at the perfect height. "I love the Knight Bus. Good to weed out the faint of heart. Also fun to ride if you're tipsy. Though yes, I trust you for apparation purposes.... and maybe a bit more." She smirked, winking casually as she left him to draw his own conclusions.

My body’s aching, system overload
Watch me I’m intoxicated, taking the show, Ah
It`s got me hypnotized, Ah everybody step aside
Still the night, kill the lights, feel it under your skin
Time is right, keep it tight, ‘cause it’s pulling you in

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image

Looking fine in:Grey / Thinking: Where the hell is that shop?

Alessandra finally found the Potions shop that she was looking for. "God dammit Valentina should of showed me this first rather than anywhere else" Alessandra sad to herself a she was trying to find the store owner to help her get the stuff she needed to make that cough potion t get rid of her coughing. "Hello anyone there?" Alessandra called out nicely and then she waited for someone to help her.

OOC: Free for interaction

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:34 pm

Loki was in the back cataloging which ingredients he had enough of and which ones he needed to order more of when he felt the tingle from the wards around his shop alerting him that he had a customer up front. And if he hadn't paid attention to that then the loud voice calling out would have done the trick. He set down his clipboard and went out to the front right behind the counter to see a young woman dressed all in grey and gave her a cordial grin. "Sorry about the wait, what can I do for you miss?" he asked politely.

mrs-lestrange

Quote:

We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image

Alessandra saw a tall man coming out from the office. "Yes thanks, I could like the ingredients for the cough potion as I seem to ran out of everything for that potion." She said to the man. "I'm Alessandra La Russa," She introduce herself. "I wasn't waiting to long I got lost trying to find the place." She said as she knew her mother took her ingredients for her own potion making. "While I am here I might as well stock the rest of my potion supply up as that's ehat i get for having a sister that taken all of my mine to Hogwarts." She said in a lovely French-Italian accent

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Loki nodded at the woman's request mentally doing a checklist of all the ingredients required in a cough potion and also curious about her rather odd accent before going out from behind the counter to measure them out. When she introduced herself he gave her a short nod of acknowledgement while also giving her a small grin. "I'm Lochland Ellis, I sorta own this place." he told her with hint of pride coloring his words. The place could be kinda a drag on some days, especially on epically crazy busy days in the middle of the summer when the kiddies were home but still. He owned his own business that he loved, not many people could say that. Just as he had finished doling out the ingredients and were bringing them to the counter to wrap she mentioned stocking up the rest of her supply. "I keep a little of everything in the store so whatever it is you need I'm pretty sure I have it. And if not, I can order it personally." It very rarely happened but the Scot had ordered a few borderline legal ingredients for potion masters/mistresses in need. It wasn't really his place to judge but blackmail was a whole other story.

mrs-lestrange

Quote:

We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:30 am
User Image

"Nice to meet you Lochland." Alessandra said to him. "Let's say I'll take one of each thanks." She asked him. "This is what I get for only living here for a few months myself. You don't have veela hair, elf heart, phoenix tears, werewolf fangs and griffin tears do you because my mother been looking for them all over the potion stores in Italy they have none or can't get any in stock or they are illegal. Mother is willing to pay top dollar" She said hoping he does the her mother would be happy. "I would also like vials and a silver cauldron to thanks." Alessandra added in. "How much will that be altogether? Thanks" As she waited to see the total price for it all.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:47 am

Loki blinked at the woman's, Alessandra's, rather extensive and expensive request but far bit it from him to tell her that. Plus she wasn't the first, nor would she hopefully be the last, to ask for such a thing so he kept small wizard space boxes filled with about ten ounces of each ingredient less than the price of what it would be if he added everything up in spades but it wasn't so cheap that he had it offered up front along with everything else. He normally just sold them to people like her who had just moved and found themselves in short reply, or the main potion masters who supply to St. Mungos and the like. He pulled his wand from his inner sleeve holster and did a quick summoning charm for the box and then nearly missed catching it because of her next words. She wanted what exactly?! Some of those things he could get but for an exuberant fee, and the other items he was sure weren't even legal! Could she be from the Ministry? He'd had their kind in here before, lurking about like he was some Knocturn Alley run-of-the-mill thug. And then just as he was wrapping his head around the rather random and dangerous ingredients she asked for vials and a silver cauldron. Just what was it her mother was trying to do? Loki really hoped she wasn't about to use all those ingredients together because not only would bad things occur (like really really bad things) he would be held responsible for giving it to her. "Uh, no, I don't have any of that in the store. In fact half of what you're asking for is either illegal in Great Britain or unavailable to the general public. Unless you or your mother is a Potion Mistress with the acceptable paperwork, I can't in good conscious sell you those ingredients." he told her honestly. If he was going to prison, it would be on his own merit and not someone else's, but he wasn't going to tell her that. "Everything in total will be roughly 25 galleons. Give or take a couple of sickles and if you want glass or crystal vials." Loki said writing up the expenses on a separate piece of scratch paper.

mrs-lestrange

Quote:

We are not goin' home

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:23 am
User Image

"I would the glass ones thanks." Alessandra said to Lochland. "Mother can forget those ingredients. I've tried potions places here, Egypt, Italy and France." She said to herself. "Mother knows she can't keep sending me around to get her ingredient. Sorry family problems. Days I wish i could drink away my family. How much would that be all?" Alessandra asked Lochland. "Again I apologise for the ingredients. So can you tell me sine I'm still getting to use being in UK do for fun around here?" Alessandra asked the guy hoping he would know whats fun around here.

OOC: Free for interaction. Edited

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:39 am

Loki nodded tightly and began tallying the total cost of her visit adding and subtracting sickles and knuts until he had a price that he thought was rather decent. "Ok, ingredients for a cough potion, ten ounces of every ingredient in the store, a silver cauldron, and a set of glass vials all come out to twenty-four galleons and nine sickles." He was wondering about her supposed family problems that would make her want to drink away from her family. He couldn't exactly think her behavior was scandalous since he enjoyed a drink every now and again, being the son of a guy who owns a pub did have its perks after all but still, he was a tad curious. He waved away her apologies literally with his hand while giving her an easygoing grin. "It's alright, you didn't know. Things to do for fun? Uh, in Diagon? Not much. I mean there's a nice restaurant a little ways away but that's more for couples and such. I think there's a club in Knockturn if you want to chance it, I've been a few times and it's pretty cool. If you really want to have fun though, definitely muggle London after sundown. All the clubs start opening up, drinks start flowing faster, and for a couple hours cheaper, plus there's all sorts of things you can do. But it can also get a little dangerous so just be prepared." he warned her. Muggle London never ceased to amaze him at how much stuff it could cram into a city and how many thugs could call those alleyways their home. It was partially-mainly-why he had forced his sisters to take a form, any form, of self defense when they moved here a while back. Tassy being the more aggressive type took kickboxing while Tanna stuck purely to self defense and learned tae kwon do. He honestly had no idea if Nell had taken his advice about learning it but he knew she rarely ventured into muggle London without Rose so he supposed she was relatively safe.

mrs-lestrange

Quote:

We are not goin' home

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers