Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:02 am
User Image

So this gorgeous girl is one of Heinrich`s four daughters out of seven children total. She is also currently the queen of the Mlima Tuokoa. I'm currently looking for a mate for her and you can probably guess that they will be an important character within the colony. In fact, her mate would end up becoming a Prince Consort within the Mlima Tuokoa and hold just about as much power as Elisheba does. She would probably prefer the marriage to form an alliance with another colony of leopards or a coalition of cheetahs instead of choosing someone within her own colony or from the rogue lands to wed.

I don't care much about colors because I'm looking mainly looking for the character of their SoA and that the owner is active. As for species, only a leopard, leotah or cheetah will do. A cheetah or a leotah would need to prove themselves to her since she seems them as followers, not leaders. Fertility isn't an issue either, I would be fine with an infertile leotah or even a pure breed being played as infertile. Now onto gender: I'm okay with either male or female for her. Female would cause some controversy do you would need to be okay with that. A male would be ideal for this.

I would be perfectly okay if this was a relationship made out of necessity rather than love and either a) they slowly manage to fall in love or b) they never do and end up either 1. seeing people on the side or 2. never having children.

Interested? Post here, PM me or message me on AIM (my name is nnrgh).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:33 am
Gonna bump this up since it's still relevant~  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:53 pm
I have a back-burner offer for you; I say back-burner because he sadly doesn't have a lot of what you're looking for. xD He could, in the future, but he just doesn't right now.

Nishant is a rogue, and he's never been given much love. He's silent (very silent), kind of stoic, and makes rational decisions.

The plus side to him (I guess xD) is that he could be plotted to fit your needs a bit better, but it's fine if not.

That's why I say back-burner; he's got nothing going on, but he could be kept in mind while searching? c: As an alternate option if you don't find what you want. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:51 pm
Oooo, I'll definitely keep him in mind! I could see Elisheba really liking the fact he's so quiet. :>  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:12 am
User Image Is from the Brotherhood Pride, and would possibly be put up to do this. He is in to both, but he mainly picks male mates. Females to breed with obviously. I can see him getting married only for political but have someone on the side. He's also have children if she so wishes. That would bring maybe an alliance for the brotherhood pride [ I'd have to ask Snails though and see ].

I also have a ton of cheetahs from the Kuroi'Nera [/ mafia-estique pride ] that is always looking for connections and to marry its members off to different prides/colonies to seek trade routes and other politics. I have more cheetah cubs that'd need to grow though to have that sort of engagement. These- could be either they dont love each other- just for politics or slowly fall in love because the pride does inter- and outer arrange marriages and strongly believe in them so it wouldn't be a surprise.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games