Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Kane Ward | Sun Hunter [WiP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:41 am
User ImageDEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Kane Ward
Nicknames: Bitter-sweet [Shirin calls him that]

Category: Sun

The Weapon

Name: Shirin
Nicknames: Twoface, Beastly, Princess.
Type of Weapon: Wrecking ball on a chain. The wrecking ball has a crazy face.
Former species of weapon: Monster - Manticore

Personalities:
___ - - - - W A R D, Kane - - - - ___

Kane loves fried foods, swearing, Harry Potter and Disney movies. He reads a lot, doesn't organize his things very well, and texts way more than he should.

..positives
......Reliable :: Before Kane decided he'd be better served not giving a damn, he used to be an over-achiever who hated disappointing his parents more than anything. As a result, no matter how hard he tries to generally be a jerk, he cannot avoid doing what he says he'll do, and holding up his side of an agreement or a situation. If he's in a fight, he'll damn well have his head in the game. [ Yeah, well, I said I'd do it, why are you acting so surprised?]
......Innovative :: Kane does not like being told no, and had a generally excellent education. He also spent way too much time alone, read obscure books on the philosophy of success, and loved video-games but most of those don't have a direct effect on his way of thinking. He also sustained a head injury at a formative age. As a result, he is pretty good at approaching problems in a unique way, solving them through methods that probably shouldn't work. Duct tape is a major part of his life. Pink duct tape. [ So I rigged the tube up to the spring with a duct tape coil-- yeah, it'll work, what're you so skeptical about? I did the math! ]

..negatives
.....Insecure :: He didn't like who he used to be, and he doesn't believe anyone else did, either; too soft, too weird, too much of a loner. Kane has remodeled his personality around what he thinks will make him immune to those kinds of feelings in his new life. He's starting out an a**, in other words, so that no one can take advantage of him. Still, it's new to him, and he's always faintly afraid it'll end up the same as before. [ I'm not your friend! I'm nobody's friend! Don't ask me to care about you, I don't want to... don't expect me to be there for you. I can't be. And I won't be.]

.....Abrasive :: In his quest for a new identity, Kane has decided not to care at all about other people. As a result, he swears too much, takes feelings into account almost never, and is generally as offensive as humanly possible. He'd better get beaten up a lot for this, sanded down. He uses people and objects much the same, preferring to use something abrasively until it's wrecked beyond repair than to preserve it and use it later. [I'll go out with a bang, not a whimper]

___ - - - - S h i r i n - - - - ___

She can never make up her mind, but she does so very decisively: One second she loves someone, the next she hates them. The only consistent thought she has is that she's on Kane's side and they should kick some serious butt. At least Kane has that going for him. For his part, he thinks her mood swings are hilarious.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?

Weapon Ability CHAIN CHOMP -- Battle Cry -- Kane spins a few times and then lets the wrecking ball spin towards his target. Shirin does her best to steer, Kane does his best to aim, but even together it's a little unpredictable.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Brown, though he's fairly blind and as a result wears blue contacts whenever he goes out. He has a pair of white-rimmed glasses to wear when his eyes get tired from the contacts.
Hair Colour/Style: Black, which he shaves into a mohawk but lets hang without styling it up.
Skin Colour: Pretty pale? Japanese descent gives him his tone.
Clothing Style/Colours: For his scarf, a blue one (A ravenclaw house scarf in the ref but I think it can only be one colour) and for his jacket: a white lambskin one with gold trim like the one in the ref below.
Extra: He is pretty much never without his two hats: a pink beanie with the word WHATEVER embroidered in black thread on it, and on top of that a Mickey Mouse inspired cap. He also has a rather nice watch, inherited from his family, and a harry potter bracelet that reads I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good.
References: Polyvore outfit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas