Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP?] Train Wreck (Otto/Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:01 pm
It started with small porcelain figurines, and the first one had been on accident. Her hip had bumped the table, and one figure - a smiling, waving humanoid - hit the ground to break at the neck and hand. At first she almost apologized to the broken figure and the empty room, but instead, something else happened: she grabbed another one, and threw it to the ground herself. It shattered in several pieces upon impact, and in that moment, it felt good.

A third figurine was sent to an early grave, along with the fourth and fifth. It wasn't long before she ran out of them to smash, and instead turned her attention to the rest of the room. She sought out the most breakable objects, and then scouted for the most solid object for proper destruction.

She found mirrors, thin pieces of furniture, some clay pots...and then she found a metal baseball bat tucked in the corner, as if it were waiting just for her. The bat was gripped tightly in her backward hand, and after a moment of simply standing there she finally lashed out - the bat was slammed into the first of the mirrors, fracturing the glass and sending shards flying towards her. Thankfully none embedded themselves in her flesh, and she was free to continue her path of destruction.

It wasn't long before the room was a mess. The once clean and orderly room in the Haunted House was quickly getting destroyed as the patchwork went on a rampage, intent on breaking the room as much as she could physically manage.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:08 pm
He hadn't been back since it happened.

Every turn reminded him of her. Every floor board and door. He shook. He trembled. He wanted to go back to the island. But he was on duty. What more could he do?

The house saw fit to place him in a room that rang with destruction. He looked around the fallen and smashed up pieces, following where the sounds of chaos were coming from. As he got closer, he realized he knew who this was. He was sure he would not be who she wanted to see.

"Amrita." Otto called out, making a point not to summon Tenya.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:25 pm
Otto's arrival was, unfortunately, timed perfectly with a glass coaster hitting the door frame the moment he entered the room.

"Otto." Amrita hissed out, her expression pinching as she tilted her head back slightly to look down at him, inadvertently showing off a row of new stitches - ones that went right across her throat, as if someone had tried to cut it open at some point.

"Get out of here before the room locks you in." She growled her warning, turning on her toes to put her back to him...and to send her metal baseball bat through a thick glass table. It didn't seem to bother her that her feet were torn and bloody, pieces of glass, mirror and porcelain tearing into her flesh with every step. All that mattered, it seemed, was destruction. Nothing in this room would make it out in one piece, herself included.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:49 pm
Job says battle her or talk to her. Survival mode says get out before she wrecks you. Otto's hand went for the door handle, but found it missing.

Well ******** was dangerous. Angry. And a selfish and self centred part believed himself to be the cause. After what he'd done, that many months ago. "Too late." He muttered, looking at the mess she had become.

"What.. happened?" It felt like such a stupid question, but so much could have happened in the span they'd not seen one another. "Or are you just stuck in here and goin' apeshit?"

enoh love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:16 am
In the time it took for Otto to test the door and find it nothing more than a glorified wall, Amrita had forgotten all about him. She assumed he had listened to her - for once - and left, and had merely gone on destroying anything she could get her baseball bat on. When he asked her a question, she looked over her shoulder at him, her brow narrowed; she couldn't believe he was still here, and that much was obvious. Looked like they were locked in here, together again.

"I wasn't stuck in here." The patchwork grumbled. Now that he was here, she was just as stuck. "Thanks for that, by the way." She threw the bat she held across the room, her expression unchanging despite the somewhat satisfying ring that came with metal hitting something solid.

"I'm angry...so I came here to hit something." Amrita said slowly, annunciating her words as if she thought him stupid - though really, she may have also tried to calm herself down with it. "-And this stuff belongs to no one." She explained as she kicked at a half broken table. When it didn't break she grabbed one of the twisted legs, and tried again; this time, it broke in two easily, and the leg was thrown across the room as well.

"Don't pretend like you care. I know better." She grumbled, watching the thrown leg clatter to the ground in the distance.

Bittiface

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:21 am
He absolutely hated being talked down to. Like an idiot. It got under his skin, and riled him up.

"I don't care." He assured her, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He just prayed she didn't try and take this aggression out on him. "But I'm stuck here till I solve this room's problem."

He gave her a knowing stare. "You look like this room's problem to me."

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 am
This time, when Amrita turned to face him, she swung her arms out at her side, gesturing wide in an open invitation.

"Then come and do something about me."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:28 am
Otto sneered. "I ain't in the mood." He growled back. "What the ******** got your panties in such a twist?"

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
"Jack, I'm not asking you to rise to the occasion!" She let out a bark of a laugh, one that was as harsh as it was sore. She looked away from him, muttering the word 'mood' as if it were an amusing sound. At his next words though, she had no choice but to look at him.

"What in your god's name does that even mean?" Amrita frowned at him, having an idea but not entirely sure - that wasn't a saying she had ever heard before. Plus, she had an issue to avoid.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:44 am
Oh right. Halloween. Wait, did they not wear....

He shook his head. Tenya laughed. A lot.

"It's a figure of speech. It means something's got you irritated." He gave her a sassy brow raised high, "N'you look really ********' livid."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:03 am
"That's a stupid figure of speech." She shot back, grumbling over it, and dropped her gaze to the ground. It would have been rather obvious how angry she was; even one glance around the room told more than she ever cared to admit. She debated telling him, flopping between wanting to vent, and not wanting a Hunter to know how damaged she was. He had placed her in yet another terrible situation, and she felt that old hatred for him rekindling in her core.

"The only thing I ever wanted out of my unlife...the only thing..." Her anger heated her first few words, but the more she spoke, the more it began to fade, making way for something a lot more miserable. "Is the one thing I can never have." Though no tears fell, her eye began to burn with the threat of them, and at her sides, her hands curled into fists.

"...Because everything else keeps ripping it away from me!" The misery from her voice was gone and the fiery anger was reborn anew. The ghoul turned, smashing both balled fists into a nearby cabinet, the wood breaking under the assault. "So, yes, I'm really ********' livid." She growled out using his own words, ripping her hands free of the cabinet.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:12 am
He was terribly curious. He wanted to know what this 'one thing' was. Was it material, or a goal? What had she lost before she'd even had it? However, Amrita was first ad foremost an enemy. And he was still uncertain if she was in fact the body snatcher he'd encountered so long ago. What was Amrita, really?

"That looked like it hurt." He mumbled passively as she punched holes into the helpless furniture, his eyes not conveying any sort of sympathy. He felt badly for her once, when he'd accidentally harmed her friend. But that was all.

"Hm. Well, I guess it sucks to be you, huh?" He replied bitterly, a distant look in his eyes. "Poor, poor Amrita. Boo ******** hoo."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:26 am
"It didn't." But it did. It hurt, her hands protested the abuse and the destruction didn't ease the ache in her whole body.

"Shut. Up." She growled at him, both thankful and irritated that he was so far away from her. She wanted to rip his face off, or choke him with his own intestines, or even show him his own beating heart as he died...but alas, he was too far away, and she had little intention of closing the distance just yet. "I don't need you to make it worse."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:31 am
"No, you don't. I mean, your life is already ******** up, right?" He relied again, his own chilly anger scaring even himself. He'd been in such euphoria with the relationships he'd been indulged in for the last week or so, that his pain from before seemed a blur. But deep down, he must still be bitter. Bitter and angry like she was. Yet he felt nothing for her. He knew he should but he didn't.

She was Halloween. Halloween killed his soulmate.

"Good. I hope you suffer to your last, rotting breath. Zombie Scum."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:00 pm
At first, Amrita's gaze was on the ground. His words washed over her, scalding her open sores and stinging her to her core.

"Like I said." She lifted her head to look at him, opening her arms in invitation once more. "I'm the problem in this room. Come and do something about it." Her voice was startlingly calm, but her expression ran deep with exhaustion. She was tired of this...so tired. It was time to end this, all of it, one way or another.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff