no
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:50 pm
STORY

ok so this story starts in a pub. the pub is corwded and smokey. you are about to leave when you see a missing poster on the wall you step towards it and it say
Quote:
missing 4 weeks last seen entering the woods on the edge of town reward $$$$$
you leave the bar and wit nothing else to do you decide to go find the man and get some extra pocket cash....when you get to the edge of the forest a old man runs up to you...you cant go into there in is huanted with trebile(sp) monsters and demons anyone who goes in never comes back out...... every town has its own folk tales and most of them are nonsense..you aren't form around here and you dont beleive the old man besides he looked drunk so you push hhim aside and marched into the woods  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:58 pm
Drew shrugs and walks past the man. He lifts one hand to shade it from the sun and looks around for some kind of path. Not seeing one he steps into the wood. Drew instantly feels something not right but continues to move. He prees on and climbs up at tree.
"I dont want to get lost in here so I might make a trail of some sort." Drew thinks to himself and lifts his hand to the tree. He wispers to himself and a round crest of fire ataches itself to the tree. It was noticable and didn't burn the tree. Drew got down and looked for any sine of the guy.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:18 pm
A few minutes later, Sogue entered the forest and was a bit farther away the Drew. He climbed a tree, leaping back and forth, searching, waiting for something to happen. (Something's got to give soon,) He thought, re-assuring himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:40 pm
Joa-Boo
Drew shrugs and walks past the man. He lifts one hand to shade it from the sun and looks around for some kind of path. Not seeing one he steps into the wood. Drew instantly feels something not right but continues to move. He prees on and climbs up at tree.
"I dont want to get lost in here so I might make a trail of some sort." Drew thinks to himself and lifts his hand to the tree. He wispers to himself and a round crest of fire ataches itself to the tree. It was noticable and didn't burn the tree. Drew got down and looked for any sine of the guy.
the sky darkened turning evrything instanly to night...the landscape spun around you and you coulnndn't tell which way you came from and to make it worse you crest of fire was gone  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:44 pm
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo
the sky darkened turning evrything instanly to night...the landscape spun around you and you coulnndn't tell which way you came from and to make it worse you crest of fire was gone

Drew turned and spun in all directions looking for the direction he came from. he was now lost and it was dark. DRew looked down at the ground and closed his eyes. he sat there for some time and then looked up. his eyes where bright red and he could see in the dark. He took a few steps forward away from the tree and looked around. the feeling was still there but he chose to ignor it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:44 pm
SkittleScion
A few minutes later, Sogue entered the forest and was a bit farther away the Drew. He climbed a tree, leaping back and forth, searching, waiting for something to happen. (Something's got to give soon,) He thought, re-assuring himself.
you see drew in the distance and he vanishes out of sight then your body seems to be floating in the sky everything turns black around you and then you feet hit the ground it is pitch black except fo a small glare of light in the distance  

SittingHere
Crew

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:49 pm
Joa-Boo
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo

Drew turned and spun in all directions looking for the direction he came from. he was now lost and it was dark. DRew looked down at the ground and closed his eyes. he sat there for some time and then looked up. his eyes where bright red and he could see in the dark. He took a few steps forward away from the tree and looked around. the feeling was still there but he chose to ignor it.
in the distance you hear a scream in the distance. when you here the scream it is like the world dissappeared underneath you.. you fell into what looked like a cave there was a body still alive laying next to you and a light in the distance  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:55 pm
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo

in the distance you hear a scream in the distance. when you here the scream it is like the world dissappeared underneath you.. you fell into what looked like a cave there was a body still alive laying next to you and a light in the distance

Drew widened his eyes to see the rest of every thing. It was wet and he cought himself up. Drew ran over to the body and grabed its shoulder. he turned them over to see who it was.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:01 pm
Joa-Boo
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo

Drew widened his eyes to see the rest of every thing. It was wet and he cought himself up. Drew ran over to the body and grabed its shoulder. he turned them over to see who it was.
the body turn over and it was chris..he seemed to be knocked out but no life threating injurys.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:06 pm
Drew scaned the body and something didn't fell right about it. it just wasn't What Chris would come up as. Rew couldn't leave it here though and pulled it up over his shoulder. Drew Then nealed low to the ground to examine the area he was found.
"how the heck did I get here"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:13 pm
Joa-Boo
Drew scaned the body and something didn't fell right about it. it just wasn't What Chris would come up as. Rew couldn't leave it here though and pulled it up over his shoulder. Drew Then nealed low to the ground to examine the area he was found.
a wind started up in the cave. but then it was blowing the other direction. you look behind you and there is a giant golem that looks angry. it looks like you woke him up. he sees you and picks up a boulder and throws it in your direction  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:15 pm
Joa-Boo

((Is chris Sogue, or some other guy with my name?))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:18 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo

((Is chris Sogue, or some other guy with my name?))
((sogue i couldm't think of youre rp name))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:18 pm
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo
a wind started up in the cave. but then it was blowing the other direction. you look behind you and there is a giant golem that looks angry. it looks like you woke him up. he sees you and picks up a boulder and throws it in your direction

Drew bends low to the ground and flips to the side. He gets out of the way just in time and lands with his staff in hand. He drops the person to the ground and out of the way of harms.
"This should be good for my golems practice." DRew says and his eyes flash bright green. He yells out some words and the ground begins to trembeel. The ground cracks beneath Drew and this huge golem catches Drew before falling. It was moderate size but had huge hands and forarms. Drew stood on its shoulder and yelled
"KNockmen touce yelfaroe"
THe golem stepped forward and hit the ground with one fist. The earth shock and it split down the cave.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:14 pm
Joa-Boo
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo

Drew bends low to the ground and flips to the side. He gets out of the way just in time and lands with his staff in hand. He drops the person to the ground and out of the way of harms.
"This should be good for my golems practice." DRew says and his eyes flash bright green. He yells out some words and the ground begins to trembeel. The ground cracks beneath Drew and this huge golem catches Drew before falling. It was moderate size but had huge hands and forarms. Drew stood on its shoulder and yelled
"KNockmen touce yelfaroe"
THe golem stepped forward and hit the ground with one fist. The earth shock and it split down the cave.
the golem seem to cuc=kle at your attempt. he smiply steped out of the way be for it hit him. he slamed his foot down on the cave floor. the tremor miss drew bye a long shot but went towards the light and when the tremor got there the light went out. when you look back at the golem it is gone but a voice echos through the cave..."you should never have entered the forest it will lead to your doom" then the voice was gone  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff