Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Rewriting!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:31 am
N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:06 pm
TanuKyle

hey! he sounds pretty cool ^^ I love that he makes his own clothes and stuff...

I'm curious about his family: did they treat him like royalty because he's so unusual and rare? Is his family normal demons and what are they like? Most demons tend to be more noble or rich anyways, but I'm curious if his family is middle class or rich and how they treated him. Does he have siblings?

Does he have a lot of friends? Does he treat them like equals,or subjects? If subjects, is he a fair and just ruler and do his friends actually let him think he's a Prince, or do they tease him about it? I kind of assume if he likes games that require real interaction a lot, he probably has friends who are into dressing up and RPGs too!

What about things like pets, can an admiring canine companion provide him with enough of an ego boost if there's no people around? Is he good at commanding animals, or just "people" that are sentient beings?

I think you may wish to not use the crown for attacks unless it is actually a part of his body, because I think Reapers are the only characters that can use items as part of their attacks? Maybe it is part of the horn that grows into the shape of a crown, rather than an object not attached to him?

He's arrogant- I'm curious what he does if someone insults him? Would he get mad, get even, or ignore them? Or all three in some way? XD Does he play favorites with his friends and make his closer friends more like advisors? Does he like playing politics and interpersonal drama, or would he much rather to do his hobbies and play games?

How does water relate to his nature aside from gills and fins? Can he swim well, does he ENJOY water or does he NEED to be in it to keep moist?  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:47 pm
Hey there, thanks for making up a quest!

Regarding his subspecies, it states that they're born into normal demon families. How does this work exactly? In TiH, when born a particular character's race/subspecies is determined by the parents. If none of the parents are a particular subspecies or race, the offspring cannot be something different. For example, if a werewolf and a dragon got together, the baby would have to be a werewolf or a dragon. It would not be possible for it to be a naga. At least one of his parents would have to be a princeling as well. TiH genetics doesn't take grandparents or family further back into account.

Also, the natural ability comes off as a little overpowered to me, even in its weakened y1 state. Any sort of natural ability that has mental effects on another, or mind control in this case are tricky to work with as they're pretty much godmod type powers. I would suggest coming up with something different for him.

Edit - overlooked the bit with the throwing the crown as a fear. I thought he just like made a crown like shield. XD; But yeah reapers are the only ones allowed weapons. Would have to talk with the admins about the crown specifically.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:35 pm
whispers tanu u should skype with me if you need help okay /holds gently  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items