Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Could anyone possibly help me with this?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:52 pm
So I have been trying to get art of my furry in her anthro form..I have it in her feral form but to get anthro art I need a reference image lol.

In trying to get a reference image, all I have are details..and no one I've found is willing to draw me an art piece I can use as a reference because I have no reference and only details gonk I've tried tektek and only get something close to the hair and eyes. Everything else I've found on pinterest or through google searches.

Anyone out there who could name drop an artist for me or who would be willing to help me out? Something, anything would be helpful.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:22 am
Niyaru Delacroix
So I have been trying to get art of my furry in her anthro form..I have it in her feral form but to get anthro art I need a reference image lol.

In trying to get a reference image, all I have are details..and no one I've found is willing to draw me an art piece I can use as a reference because I have no reference and only details gonk I've tried tektek and only get something close to the hair and eyes. Everything else I've found on pinterest or through google searches.

Anyone out there who could name drop an artist for me or who would be willing to help me out? Something, anything would be helpful.
I can understand how you feel about this.

Uhmmm the best place to ask would be in the art request forum... OR ask the CB (dont mind haters, just ignore 'em) if any Artists are good with drawing by description.

I would offer, but... sadly I'm not really that good. sweatdrop  

o PeachPuff o

Friendly Pal

14,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:34 am
Sparrow the Wolf

Uhmmm the best place to ask would be in the art request forum... OR ask the CB (dont mind haters, just ignore 'em) if any Artists are good with drawing by description.

I made this [x] because I noticed another thread like it in the same section and they had received art x3
I got one vote but no comments, or posts lol I've been talking to myself XD
This is probably obvious but was is the CB? I'll take the thread I made in the freebie forum and transfer it to the request side, or should I do something different?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:49 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
Sparrow the Wolf

I made this [x] because I noticed another thread like it in the same section and they had received art x3
This is probably obvious but was is the CB? I'll take the thread I made in the freebie forum and transfer it to the request side, or should I do something different?
I helped out with a bump smile

And the CB is the chatterbox. A lotttt of people go there to talk about whatever, but a lot of people there are good at art.

Worth a shot biggrin  

o PeachPuff o

Friendly Pal

14,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:57 pm
Sparrow the Wolf
Niyaru Delacroix
Sparrow the Wolf

I helped out with a bump smile

And the CB is the chatterbox. A lotttt of people go there to talk about whatever, but a lot of people there are good at art.

Worth a shot biggrin
Thanks biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:09 pm
Are you on any art sites, or even furry-specific art sites? There would be more anthro artists in those communities.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items