Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Hotaru Kasumi Hayashi (Crit?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:13 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Hotaru Kasumi Hayashi
Nicknames: Kas

Faction: Demon
Race: Kitsune

Natural Ability: Illusions- Kas is able to create minor illusions that at this point aren't to hard to break as long as the person has a decent about of will power. Example: making spiders appear, but they have no physical from, no touch, smell, taste only visual and nothing that surrounds. So she can't make someone think they are in a forest, the best she could do would be make a little sapling.

Personality:

* Mischievous * Kas loves to cause a little bit of trouble here and there, using her powers to cause a fuss. She thinks it's funny, and a good way to kill time. She doesn't tend to go over board with her jokes. Never seeking to permanently harm the subject.

* Curious * She is curious to the point of distraction, especially when it comes to her favorite obsession. If someone were to use that against her there would be little she could do to resist them.

* Gentle * For all Kas, illusions and tricks she is a gentle soul, though she doesn't tend to show this fact to just anyone. It takes a special person to see her as gentle and not just a mischievous little fox.

* Obsessed * Kas is obsessed with shinny objects, the physical worth doesn't matter a diamond has as much worth to her as a shinny stone. Kas has been know to make deals for the most random things, just to add a new shinny to her collection.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?

Kas comes from a prominent demon family and as such was pretty much told, point blank if you do not go to school you will be cast out of the family. So she had little choice but to enroll since she has no experience living on her own, and would have no idea where to start to build a life on her own. For her own personal reasons, with a school full of other creatures. She is sure she will be able to add more shinnies to her collection!

FEAR Ability: Swift Strikes- Fox fire

Kas create blue flames that she uses to attack

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour/Style: Shoulder length white hair that has a bit of curl to it.
Skin Colour: Light skin
Clothing Style/Colours: Kas wears everything from kimonos, to lolita attire, depending on her mood. (So where are is concerned I'm open to great artist licence.)
Extra: Fox ears, and two fox tails, one black, one white
References: User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:58 am
Pets:

Akane and Dawn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Shinny things

Dolls

Neko Ghosts

Reading

Dislikes:

Werewolves, because when she younger a young werewolf stole her first shinny collection :glares: Also the werewolfs keen sense of smell makes it almost impossible for Kas to prank them.

Rats

Bugs  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:14 pm
History  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:16 pm
Dorm room:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:51 pm
Reserve  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Reserve  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:48 pm
Reserve  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Liath Black Di Hollow

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:34 pm
I hope its ok to post in here? ^^;

Something tells me Kas and Kara will be fighting over shiny things they spot in campus …I hope they can manage to find some common ground XD

She sounds like an interesting character and I can totally see the lint between the fox race and her personality. Since she is mischievous but doesn’t mean to hurt other but sometimes pranks and jokes can get out of control, what would happen if she accidentally ended up hurting someone? Would she consider stopping her pranks, would she apologize or would she do something to make up for it with out admitting it was her?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:38 pm
Lol those are some good points and sound like good possibilities for story line like the battle for the shinny bobble!!

or Kas's prank going ary like she place a illusion over someone that truly hurt and traumatized them and how she deals with that.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Liath Black Di Hollow

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:00 pm
i can totally imagine them fighting over somthing silly..like a shiny plastic bead or something like that XD

it would be a good RP plot cause its totally possible that those things get out of hand, that is one of the reasons i don't like IRL pranks :/ the outcome is totally out of your control.

Something else, does Kas asks for permission if she finds a shinny trinket she wants or would she just take it?
In my case Karas first impulse is to take the bauble, probably regretting it later if she finds it had a previous owner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:14 pm
Indeed I don't do rl prank either

and some I think she would find, collect buy, ask, but other yes steal twisted kinda like a mag pie he he and ah dealing with the fall out ^_^  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:50 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:39 pm
Hey there!

Out of curiosity, why does she not like werewolves?

About her natural ability - what sort of minor illusions? This may need to be tweaked a bit depending on the nature of the illusions, given that she's a year one student.

Fear options: The first one you post would be better as the second involve weapons which only reapers are allowed to use. However, as a note, swift strikes can still only hit one target. It can hit multiple times, but on the same person/thing. Perhaps the battle effect you have in mind is the charge? as that mechanic is capable of hitting multiple targets.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:11 pm
Blade Kuroda
Hey there!

Out of curiosity, why does she not like werewolves?

About her natural ability - what sort of minor illusions? This may need to be tweaked a bit depending on the nature of the illusions, given that she's a year one student.

Fear options: The first one you post would be better as the second involve weapons which only reapers are allowed to use. However, as a note, swift strikes can still only hit one target. It can hit multiple times, but on the same person/thing. Perhaps the battle effect you have in mind is the charge? as that mechanic is capable of hitting multiple targets.

Thank you for the suggestions I'll have to figure those things out >.> humm...  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff