Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Jovi's Bonelands Plot Thread (Need Firekin Duel!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:27 am
Jovi's Bonelands RP and Plot Thread

Please note! I can be slow to respond as RL tends to drag me off for long periods of time, but I am still very interested in continuing RP or plots. If you feel its been too long between posts, please feel free to poke me, I don't bite. <3

This plot thread centers around my current and past Bonelands characters, and as a general rule I'm not looking for them to leave the pride. Unless they're boys. Boys will be shooed away from the pride as soon as their adult manes grow in.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:28 am
User Image

DinĂ¡

Chazama

Uju

Igazi

Bora  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:29 am
User Image

Gxila'ize
A sturdy and stubborn male born and raised in the Bonelands pride by his mother DinĂ¡. He's tried living on his own as most males do once they're kicked out of the pride, but he's been unsuccessful in trying to start up his own little harem. He was a cub when the Firekin first appeared around Bonelands territory, and spent some time at the outpost as an adolescent getting to know they're strange ways as well occasionally spar. Now, as an adult, he's headed into the desert to join their ranks, already somewhat familiar with their presence and ideals.
Needs: A Firekin joining duel!

Neze

Khanyo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:30 am
User Image

A Special Project

These two were customed about two years ago with the intention of them getting together; however, their lives have taken them to two very different places. Gxila is headed to the Firekin, whereas Dreyri found herself among the Stormborn.

I'm looking for an interesting plot to drive her away from Stormborn lands and lure her to Firekin territory, and it doesn't have to be in her best interests. She's currently a reaver, which means she can leave the Stronghold, and she's godborn so she's a seer. I'm looking for any Stormborn that might help me fulfill this need, maliciously or not. Perhaps a severe homlgang that she loses and ends in her exile? A murder plot to scare her away? Lost (intentional or not) on a Viking? Godly intervention? Heroic quest? Anything goes! Don't be shy about asking if you have a specific plot in mind.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items