Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
299 discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sai's a queer!
Which is why he's obsessed with dicks
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
and wears a shirt that makes him look all gay and stuff
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
and Naruto should eat him!!!!!
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:30 pm
well its not the real Sai, but at least we can say i was right about it being dead smile ...also i always have liked seeing naruto use his kyuubi chakra, i hope he doesnt stop using it completely...

...what do you think is in the book Sakura is showing to Yamato and Naruto? using my sense of humor...i wouldnt be surprised if its a journal talking aobut all the dicks he looks at....kekeke...but being serious now, my guess is it has something to do with the kind of jutsu's he has or about his past and why he's such a freaking p***k...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:13 am
I'm going along with the thought that Sai's book contains his past....possibly a horrible one if that. We remember seeing somewhere in the previous chapters that Sai had an older brother, right? Well, maybe in his journal tells how both of them grew up and maybe some tragedy happened in Roots that forced Sai to being the way he is right now.

But yeah, Ch. 299 was good.

Imanyueru

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:41 pm
I had a strange thought when reading the chapters with Sai in it. What if Sai is actually Sasuke? That would be hillarious, amnesia, like Anko (watch the anime)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:43 pm
the hair is different...and sasuke also has the cursed seal on his neck....plus NO  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:58 am
I got a feeling that the book contains a picture of his brother or something....and i feel a flash back issue coming on. Been a while since there was a good ol' flash back issue...what better way to show the background of this gay ninny then by showing him when he was molested by his brother as a kid or w/e. Also, I know how the artists like to have fun, if they do a flashback for sai, they might do it in the same style art that sai uses so that it is more like sai telling the story or w/e.

I do like how one of the adults in the narutoverse finnaly balled up and told naruto the truth about an event just after it happened. Ususally they cover it up for like the entire thing until the bad guy has a chance to tell hiim and then he gets uber pissed. I was wondering how long it would be until and adult just told him the truth the first time and got it over with, so he would not get so damn emotional when the bad guys told him.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games