Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:05 am
I have a lot of SOAs, but there's only a few I want RP with atm.
If I get muses for others, I'll add them as I go.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:07 am
Quote:
User Image

Baba'nyota
Want: I hear you sow discord.
Nyota has been with the pride since the first king - and he has done many - many things for the royals. He lost an eye trying to save Alcmene, and had been great friends to Thoth - so the ideas of the current King sit heavily on him. He wishes to hear out the thoughts of those who are as . . . uncomfortable as him.
Spars are okay.
Any guards, be it the "Royal guards" or his domain are welcome to come tussle with the old man.
More RPs. RPS RPS RPS.
^ This.
Don't want: Full loss of rank, a new pride.

User Image

Leli'jaali
Want: Someone to warm her up to.
Leli is a bit of a hermit. A high class guard, she scoffed the chance to lounge as a 'lady' as spends most of her time either doing her job as a guard, spending time with her siblings, or just keeping to herself. She needs someone to warm her up, get her out of her cycles. Doesn't have to be a mateship. Could just be friendship, but offer anything up /o/! Her stance on Shangyue is of anger, she doesn't trust him, or Tyfu.
Don't want: Death, heavy mutilation, new prides.

User Image

Akili
Want: Misc RPS!
He has a mate plot already with 'Dama, so I'm just looking to grab a bunch of Rps for him and her - Akili is the brains of his twin pair, and he's very astute about his surroundings. He could use a good conversation or two. He's neutral about the Shangyue thing - it doesn't affect him directly.
Don't want: Death, heavy mutilation, mates, flings, new prides.

User Image

Wazitandama ('Dama)
Want: Mwezi Interactions!
She's got a mate plot with Akili, but I want her to interact more - she rarely leaves Kizev's side, but she needs to find her own beat. Her ideals on Shangyue are kind of toward the negative, but she's trying to stay out of it.
Don't want: Death, heavy mutilation, loss of rank, mates, new prides.

User Image

Mot
Want: Mwezi Interactions!
Mot just recently followed his mother from the Swampies, forgoing his pilgrimage to live with her and his newly found father. He's spending time with his new siblings and his parents, but he needs to get out of the house amd meet new people.
A good mate.
Giirrlls? :'D?
Don't want: Death, heavy mutilation, loss of rank, new prides.

Quote:
User Image

Miliki'sakata Mila - Wu Yin Yue
Want: Interactions with all parts of her pride, but East is heavily preferred atm.
I'd like interactions about how she can better the East, but be aware, she's not entirely right in the head. She'll try really hard though.
A good mate.
GOT THE KIDS.
NEED THE KING.
Future babies will be required for her future plot - he must be fine with the fact that one day he will have to step down - she will not be Lady forever.

Quote:
User Image

Mng'Ariza
Want: Prideland RPS!
Having 15 children of his own, all of which he has raised by his lonesome, he wants to vie for Nanny-ship, and potentially Storyteller. I'm looking for RPs with cubs that are not related to him, so that he can achieve it.
Ladies ~
He can't help it, he really likes being a daddy.
Doesn't have to be a mating - she can dump the kids on him once they're weened - he's handled it twice before u wu/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mona Makana
Want: Prideland RPS!
General rps with the leopon, plz.
A Leopardess or Leoponess for .... science.
Mona recent realized that he's fertile, which apparently doesn't normally happen with leopons, as he was told as a cub. Breeding with a Lioness gave him an interesting muddle of cubs, so now he would like to find a leopardess for science.

User Image

Dormi
Want: A new job.
It's very hard to be a hunter when you spontaneously fall asleep.
She needs help finding a better fitting job.
Prideland RPS!
Dormi has a problem with falling asleep a lot.
It's something she was born with - a issue with narcolepsy that spawns from her seering - when she has a vision come over her, she always falls asleep. Due to this, I'd love to see her interact with other members of the pridelands, or even rogue!
Don't want: Death, battles, new prides.

Quote:
User Image

Macheo
Want: Watcher RPs!
I'd love her to do her job, be it new pride-members, potentials or rogues who are sniffing at the side lines. She wants to know a lot, and it's her job to sniff it out.
General Firekin Rp!
Outside of her main job, I would love more interaction with Macheo - she's semi-related to my first lioness (adopted grand-daughter), and very dear to my heart so - more lions she meets would be lovely! Duels totally open - she's cool with a few beat downs.
Wot M8
I'd love her to find love u wu/

User Image

Feuer
Want: Rogue RPs!
Feuer has two different Huria siblings who will be leaving soon - I would love him to learn more about the Rogue lifestyle. Do you have a grown up Huria? He'd love to meet them.
Duels~
It's in his blood.
He may or may not be good at it.
Don't want: Death. Anything else is open ;D.

Quote:

User Image

Farkas
Want: FARKAS!
Rough and gruff and a bit hard around the corners at times, he needs to get out of his brother's shadow. Farkas is quiet, and needs to meet other storm-born who can get him out of his shell.
Duels!
He is always ready for a beat down.
Just no spiders.
Wot M8
I don't know how he'd woo a lady, but if he does, good job.
Don't want: Death, Spiders, New Prides.

User Image

Phaeton
Want: Duels!
Phaeton wants to get a little rough - so come at her ;o. Scars are fine.
General Rp!
Phaeton is a little rough around the edges - having stayed towards her family mainly. She'd like to interact more, but it can be pretty hard. So please, if you have a Stormy to just meet, plz do.
Wot M8
I'd love her to find love u wu/

Quote:
User Image

Keme - Seven Songs
Want: We're all crazy, here.
Keme is still considered 'insane' - he wasn't affected by the goddess, he was actually 'insane'. He has audio hallucinations, and is plagued with soft noise all the time, so if anyone else has issues, I'd love him to meet them.
Hello, pretty lady.
I'd love this master alchemist to find a constant in his life u wu/

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:35 am
Nerpin

Farkas/Phaeton:
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!
Maybe.
Please.
I'm trying to get these dummies in, but they keep losing. :T  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:57 am
For Miliki'sakata mila:

I have boy in east house, Mmoloki'nane. He's just a student currently, looking to move up to teacher. He was a story teller / lore keeper in his old pride and has a strong desire to spread his love of literature and passing of stories verbally. Perhaps they could meet and he could mention his hope to have Tia histories passed through story, see how she feels about it? He's still a little soft and upset by the loss of his old pride, but I think Tia is a good start to his mental recovery.

I'll add a picture once I'm at my laptop XD  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:16 pm
Puhterodactyl
Nerpin

Farkas/Phaeton:
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!
Maybe.
Please.
I'm trying to get these dummies in, but they keep losing. :T

ASKORUNS FOR YOU AND YOU AND --
Yes, I'm totally fine with having Farkas play (he sucks at fighting istg....)

Phaeton will willingly chatter also o uo//

tani duh!

Yue would really be happy hear that he was a story teller, she'd probably want him to compile some stories all like :sparklesparkle:

Did you want me to start?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 pm
Nerpin

Want me to set up one with him v my girl? :00 And I've got two more lionesses who need JRPs and not duels (they're gonna be thralls) so maybe Phaeton can talk to the Momma & Daughter?? They're gonna be p nervous about their new home, it'd be nice to see that even though the stormborn are tough, they're not all cruel. :U  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:43 pm
Puhterodactyl
Nerpin

Want me to set up one with him v my girl? :00 And I've got two more lionesses who need JRPs and not duels (they're gonna be thralls) so maybe Phaeton can talk to the Momma & Daughter?? They're gonna be p nervous about their new home, it'd be nice to see that even though the stormborn are tough, they're not all cruel. :U

THat sounds great!
I can make the rp for the mama/daughter u wu/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:33 pm
Nerpin
I'll happily start! Will drop a link here in a lil bitsy~  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:51 am
Nerpin
THat sounds great!
I can make the rp for the mama/daughter u wu/

Duel RP : D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:40 pm
Alive again AHH.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:25 pm
Puhterodactyl
Nerpin

Hello!
SORRY FOR THE WAIT PUH I had some serious emotional problems.
I've tagged you twice!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 pm
Nerpin

I have a lioness who may interest Feuer. Her name is Kinja and she had had quite the life living as a Firekin (the old ways) leaving and becoming a rogue for quite a long time and then coming back to join the Firekin. She's an old soul but loves teaching youngsters what she knows.

User Image  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:51 pm
Kolina
Nerpin

I have a lioness who may interest Feuer. Her name is Kinja and she had had quite the life living as a Firekin (the old ways) leaving and becoming a rogue for quite a long time and then coming back to join the Firekin. She's an old soul but loves teaching youngsters what she knows.

User Image

Aww, I own her grand-daughter and great-grand daughter q uq. (and her adopted great-great grand daughter, who's actually in the pride, haha.)

I think he would appreciate that, greatly - he has a lot of things weighing on his mind.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:10 pm
Nerpin
Kolina
Nerpin

User Image

Aww, I own her grand-daughter and great-grand daughter q uq. (and her adopted great-great grand daughter, who's actually in the pride, haha.)

I think he would appreciate that, greatly - he has a lot of things weighing on his mind.

Yea she has a lot of great great somethings in the pride. hahaha She's so OOOOOLD!

But yea, if you wanna RP, feel free to start the thread and tag me. I'll respond accordingly. smile  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas