Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:50 am
Wanted:

A nice master for a lovely little female neko name Dianna. She is nineteen years old, has no experience but is willing to learn. Only had one master before, he would have kept her but he had too many. She's very mild mannered a very pampered house cat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For all Enquires please see inside the store.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:51 pm
A white van with gated windows pulled up outside the shop. A clawed hand gripped the gating that kept it from the window and a male neko's face looked out, glaring at the world.

User Image

Out of the driver's seat, a rather harried looking woman hurried out. She sent a worried glace at the car before deciding to lock it and then hurriedly walked into the store. "H-Hello?" she said softly. "A friend of mine told me there was a neko for sale here." she added, pulling out her purse to get her checkbook.

User Image  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:15 pm
The old lady behind the counter tried to stand. The Neko who was grooming herself in the window gasped and rushed to the lady's side helping her stand. "Yes." The woman replied. "I cannot care for my neko any more, and she can no longer care for me on her own." She said. "This is my little Dianna. She's been quite helpful." A smile on the woman's lips was gentle. "She's a beautiful house pet but she has expressed desire to breed."

"Miss please." Dianna whispered and stroked her back. "I don't need to breed." She whined.

"But it's okay. you can admit it. Now how much do you think you're worth honey?" The old woman asked her. Her shop had been sold everything was packed too. The old woman loved her obviously didn't want to give her up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:39 pm
The woman pulled out a pen and flipped her checkbook open. "Well, interested in breeding or not, I just want a friendly pet for my neko. He's . . . a special case." she said with a small frown. "Anyways, I'll pay whatever you want. Oh, my name is Helena." she said, checking on the car by looking over her shoulder.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:46 pm
Dianna frowned a little. "I don't want to breed ma'am." She said to the old lady. But then she sighed. "Whatever you need Ma'am." She said too.

The old woman checked a piece of paper. "Is ten thousand okay?" She asked the young lady. "Because that's how much I have left to pay for the nursing home." She added smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:20 pm
Helena smiled and nodded. "I'll make it 15,000 since you seem so attached to her." she said, writing out the check. "Now, who do I make it out to?" she queried, tearing out the nearly-filled out check.

Inside the van, a rather cranky neko tried once again to pull the grating down so he could get at the window and try and escape. His 'mistress' hadn't told him what she was doing in there, but after getting some shots, he wasn't in the best of moods. He didn't care if Helena told him that they were to help him, they freaking hurt! He growled a bit to himself as he tried to catch a glimpse of what was going on inside the store. Whatever it was that she was getting in there, he needed to know so he could at least try to be prepared for it if it was unpleasant.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:37 pm
((*Offers brownies*))

"Karen Fletcher." The old woman replied smiling. "I am attached. . . She's looked after me since she was a lot smaller."

"Thank you so much for looking after me m'lady." Dianna said bowing. "I pray your next adventure is fun."

"Fun? Call it what you will darlin' I'll be splashing in me own piddle come tea time." The old woman chuckled taking the check.

Dianna rushed up and grabbed her small suitcase with some basic clothing in it then returned to the main area of the shop again bowing low to her friend of ten years. "Good bye. . . Karen." She said then went with her new master.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:47 pm
Helena finished writing out the check and handed it to the old woman. She then ushered the neko out to her car with a gentle smile. "Come along. I don't think I need to take the precaution of locking you in the backseat, so if you like, you may sit up front with me." she said softly, looking over at the car, noticing Helios staring through the window before he sunk down having noticed that she saw him. "Helios is in the back. I hope you two can be friends." she said cheerfully, turning her attention back to Diana.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:53 pm
Diana nodded a little and opened the door for Helena. She would have to get used to hot helping the young woman with every little thing since she helped the with the old lady. "I can try." She said. "I've not been around Neko's much in my life, but I'll do my best." She said smiling softly. She'd seen the other neko in the back too and had waved hello before getting into the front. "Um why is he in the back?" She asked frowning. "Was he naughty?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:04 am
Helios hissed as the front door opened and he threw himself at the barrier between the back and the front. "Hey! b***h! Let me out!" he cursed at whomever was up there. He didn't have anything against the neko really, but he wasn't happy about Helena.

Helena flinched as she heard the muffled shouts of Helios. "It's . . . the only place where he can't get out . . . I tried having him in the front, but he nearly jumped out while we were on the road. Nearly gave he a heart attack doing it too." she said, sounding rather sad. "He . . . he came from a bad home and I think it's poisoned him against all who own slaves. I've tried to show him that I don't mean him any harm, but . . . he's stubborn." she said, before starting up the car and driving off, heading back to her house. She was not looking forward to having to try and wrestle the neko back into the house. She did have a leash on her side though. And if she had to, she would activate his shock collar . . . but she really didn't want to.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:13 am
Diana frowned. "No. Not with that mouth." She growled at him and sat in the front. "Well I'll try to do what I can." He sounded like he was going to be a bit of a handful but if Di-di could get through her old mistress and helping her even when she was in a bad mood she was sure she could at least attempt to help this seemingly. . . tense male who appeared to have a bad case of potty mouth and a bad past. She hoped she could help. "I'll do what I can." She said again nodding. "I just hope he likes me." She said. She'd never met someone who didn't like her. She hoped he wouldn't be the first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:24 am
Helios hissed. "Wasn't talking to you." he grumbled, settling back down for the ride. He'd tried the doors before and he knew that they were nearly impenetrable.

After a fifteen minute ride, Helena pulled into the driveway of a rather large house. "Alright, well, just head inside and make yourself at home. I'll get Helios out and then you two can officially meet each other.

"I don't wanna meet no one b***h!" Helios snapped angrily, kicking at the barrier. "Certainly not another piece of your pity collection! Who'd you pick this one up from? A drug dealer?!" he snapped. He didn't believe that there was anything good in the humans. So obviously, Helena's 'kind' actions were only out of pity and had an ulterior motive.

Helena flinched and then sighed. "Just head inside, we'll find a room for you once we're all in." she said, grabbing the leash from the glove compartment and then heading to the back of the van. This wasn't going to be fun.

Helios grinned a bit as he prepared to bolt. His mistress was going to try and make him go inside again. He'd do everything in his power to get away. This was going to be fun.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:36 am
Dianna sighed softly. "May I check your mail box first?" She asked smiling and with a little bow went to the mail box to go check the mail. From her view point too, she could see the whole house. It was bigger than the small two bedroom apartment she lived in with her old lady mistress.

She saw the male Neko coming her way and smirked. With her reflexes she waited made it appear she was going to let him go running then lashed out and shoved him down on his back and sat on him. "Don't bother trying to escape, my old lady mistress had dementia, she's way stronger than you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:50 am
At the first sign of the door opening, Helios charged forward, pushing the door all the way open and knocking poor Helena over. No wonder the poor woman seemed so frazzled and harried all the time. He grinned as he headed towards the front gate, not even giving a second glance at the female neko Helena had bought that day. Suddenly, he found himself on the ground, pinned down by the female neko. His eyes widened in disbelief as she told him not to bother trying to escape. "What are you doing?!" he hissed, struggling against her grip even as Helena recovered and jogged over to clip the leash onto the collar around his neck.

"Thank you Dianna . . . I would have had to chase him for blocks if you hadn't gotten him." she said, smiling at the new neko.

Helios, however, felt betrayed and he glared at Dianna. "Traitor." he spat angrily as he tried to pull away from the leash and Helena as she led him back to the house.

"When will you learn that I'm not going to hurt you? You don't have to fight me." Helena asked, sighing.

"All humans do is hurt their slaves, b***h." Helios spat angrily.

Helena sighed, and once she got to the door, turned to see where Dianna was. "Come on in Dianna. Let's get you settled in." she said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:00 am
"Because there are worse master's than her." She said to Helios. She even helped push him back into the house. While she hadn't been in the houses she'd seen the mild horrors of humans against nekos and if she could help this one no be captured and put back in that situation again then she could be happy. She smiled at her new lady as they went into the house. "Mine only did because she was losing her marbles." Dianna admitted. "But she was the best before then." She said. "Seriously."  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff