Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Interview Part III (Golem!Chel + Olivia) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 pm
Feeling more confident than before, Chel was ready to face the next interviewee with pizzazz. With two interviews under her belt, she felt as though the next one would be a breeze!

< Remember to act like a demon. You're still keeping your human mannerisms. >

Like what? Last I checked there's no rules about bein' a demon.

< Your tail hasn't moved in approximately 20.34262 minutes. That is odd. >

Chel crossed her arms, unhappy with Tenebrae's constant berating of her behavior. She supposed it was helping though. It wasn't easy pretending to be a 6' male avarice demon. Especially one constricted by a nice suit.

"Next please!" she called, waving her arm. The room that Olivia would enter was a small room Chel had been given by the school. A table, two small chairs and some windows. That was it. Absolutely barren.

"Olivia" was apparently her next subject. A rather weird name for a Halloween creature, Chel thought. Weren't they supposed to have names like Dracula and Bigfoot?

chirigami
just to provide some ic context: Olivia has been asked by a -random npc teacher- to provide an interview for a local newspaper. She will get extra credit from -random npc teacher- if she participates! This is merely ic flavor, not any sort of ooc reward.

chel is a 6' male avarice (envy) demon. he has black hair, pale white skin and green/black/pink accents.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:51 pm
This whole idea was a little foreign to the small wight, being interviewed and gaining extra credit; both concepts she had to look up. And both she found to be rather neat when she finally understood them, apparently extra credit would be a big help given how little actual homework she did. And an interview just seemed really fun, she had to wonder why though. Did someone want to know about the places she had found, people that she watched, how she watched, items she found?

Olivia's mind was abuzz with possibilities when she entered the classroom with her bright ever-present smile on her pale face. She was dressed up a little nicer today but still of her usual layers and frills and blues. Not a word made it out of her mouth though, silent as ever as she crossed the very simple room and sat down in the available chair. And promptly gave the very tall 'demon' a nice long stare. OuO

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:13 am
For a moment or two, the two remained in an awkward staring contest. Chel waited for Olivia to say something with a single eyebrow raised, Olivia continued to stare at her with a very cute smile.

"Errr ... you gonna say somethin' little lady?" Chel asked. Wait shoot, she was supposed to be the one in charge! "Er, I mean. I'm Trevor, Trevor Spooky. I'm writing a short piece on some current events."

Okay the staring was starting to unnerve her now. Keep it cool Chel. Keep it cool.

chirigami

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:15 pm
Well, Olivia found it in no way awkward. Actually rather normal by her standards, just sitting there with her small smile and her unbreakable gaze; other sometimes squirmed, it wasn't unheard or really but she was keen to just sit there with her hands neatly folded on her lap. Until someone else spoke.

"Was I supposed to?" The wight asked him at first, leaning just slightly forward in curiosity until he introduced himself finally. "Oh, it is nice to meet you. I'm Olivia." Not aware that he might have been aware of that already. Nor that she had no idea what he was asking about. Because she didn't.

Well, maybe. "Current events?" Her head tilted slightly, "there have been many. Which one?" There have been many mentions of things on Critter that were easy enough to read, and she didn't really read blogs or newspapers or watched skelevision to know what was currently on the headlines.

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:51 pm
The fact that she still hadn't blinked was incredible. She wasn't sure which it was more of- terrifying, or impressive.

"Olivia, that's a lovely name," she said. Lovely and normal.

She folded her hands on the desk and began an explanation. "Well you see, there have been certain events, certain happenings out in the desert involving the horsemen, hunters and halloween." He looked at Olivia and said, "You wouldn't happen to know anything, would you?"

< If you subdue your intimidation by 45.7234% you are likely to get better results from this small female. >

What you got a crush on her or something?

< No ... I simply think it is not nice to be so pushy with pretty ghouls.

Oh so now she's pretty?

< ... I will abstain from further comment. >

chirigami

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:28 pm
Her smile grew a little wider at the compliment, as did her eyes as if finding a little bit of a twinkle or more of a glow. Olivia was always told to be polite, so of course followed it with a nice little "thank you," before the reporter then turned to his serious questions.

Which in turn meant she was supposed to as well, kind of. Perhaps, maybe. Her posture remained the same even as her smile only faltered for a moment as she pondered over his question. The small ghoul thought of the most current of whispers she had heard drifting amongst the student body that she would hear from her most favorite of spots.

"Oh." She said before taking another long pause.

"Miss Hadiyya mentioned something on Critter about the Horsemen that made me a little sad. Something about a fight?" Now she couldn't completely recall the details. So, she moved one of her hands from her lap to fish into one of her pockets and pulled out her phone.

"She said 'Not so much fun. We got caught up in a huge battle between horsemen and then three dots and more horsemen. And Hunters?' She had the question mark." Olivia read aloud in an automative tone. "They were so nice and they had such a pretty home, I did not like hearing about that." She went onto explain, replacing her hand back on her lap now with her small electronic device.

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:39 pm
Awww, she's kinda cute, Chel thought to Tenebrae as she rattled off the text. It was like watching a grade school kid read their homework aloud to the class.

< Indeed. >

Both weapon and hunter sat there for a moment, just basking in the cuteness for a moment.

After yet another awkward silence, Chel realized it was her turn to talk. "Ah. So then, do you like horsemen or not? What do you think about them Miss Olivia?" She emphasized the work you so as to indicate that Olivia's very special opinion was ALL that mattered to her.

chirigami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:16 am
"Oh, I do." Olivia replied, almost immediately with a nod of her head. "They are very nice, especially Miss Lifen and Miss Mjoll. Like at Scarentines and Prom, we played games. Miss Shaheen and I had fun in a class together." The small ghoul went on as he feet began to sway underneath her seat. "They even let us visit their home before... it was destroyed... and it was so pretty and I learned a lot. It was so neat." Even if yeah, Death was too warm. "Well, until that big fight. I got shot with an arrow, I didn't like it."

"But, I've never heard of them doing bad things since they came to stay in Halloween." There no accusations in her tone, nothing defensive, just her usual sweet tone even if she was a little confused. She paused for a moment, trying to recall if something had happened but she hadn't been too close to the Lair to really hear of anything otherwise.

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:10 pm
Playing ... games? Prom? What the ********. First basket weaving now fun school dances. Chel was learning quite a bit about Halloween today, and all of it was troubling. How was she supposed to kill something that hadn't even gone to prom yet?

Olivia gave her her cue for terror though. "I see. Well, Miss Olivia, I like you quite a bit so I am going to give you some insider information." She leaned closer as though sharing a great secret with the undead girl. "Out in the desert, there wasn't no prom or s**t. Their queen killed Death." Honestly, Chel really wasn't sure what it meant to kill death still, but people around Deus kept whispering it like it was a big deal, so she assumed it was a big deal.

"I'm sorry to say, but horsemen have done some very bad things." Bad indeed. "Does your opinion on them change, hearing that information?"

chirigami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:24 pm
This was all terribly confusing to the young ghoul and Olivia found herself falling into a silence after what the reporter had told her. She had been eager to learn just a little more (and was happily ready to reciprocate her sentiments about him as well - 'cause obviously she found him nice to talk to) but then he just said something that she didn't understand. Her small frame leaned back into her chair as her eyes narrowed silently as they fell to the table, her mouth pushed upward in thought. Unsure thoughts.

What did killing Death mean? Was it really bad, like really really? Did the Horsemen have a queen even? They had Heirs, she knew of and had even encountered a little. There was that one Priestess who she couldn't name. "I don't think it does." Olivia told him at first, simply and honestly. "I'm not sure what it really means." Maybe if she found Mjoll and asked her about it...

"Do you know why they they did these ... bad things?" If he knew that, maybe he would know the reason to it. Sometimes.. there were reasons even if they were unsettling.

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:13 pm
Chel bit her tongue. "It means that the horsemen are now powerful enough to make themselves immortal, if only for a moment. They're bent on destroying the human race." Chel felt confident saying that information, as she'd heard it from Lan's mouth. An actual horseman had very strictly told her their plan.

"Why? That, my dear lady, is beyond me. I don't have the privilege of interacting with the horsemen as they have not accepted any of our invitations for interview," she said sadly. "Sucks 'cause you'd think they wouldn't be such dicks about it." Lying was, actually, kind of fun.

She shrugged and said, "Perhaps you need to go ask them yourself, hm?"

Chel pretended to write something down and then looked back at Olivia. "The only thing the uh- the journalists know is that they're hellbent on killing everyone. We have yet to learn if that includes Halloween." She licked her lips and said, "I don't want to scare you though. Let's switch topics shall we? What do you think of the ah- the hunters?"

chirigami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:59 am
"I thought they were very old already." Olivia blurted out, recalling something she had read somewhere after she had returned home. Or had gotten to school. Something, somewhere. It had been information she had come across somewhere. So, immortality seemed an odd thing to try to be when you could live for so very long - couldn't some of Halloween as well?

The destroying humans part though. Also seemed so odd. Because humans made FEAR and they all lived off of it, didn't they? "I think I will have to." She stated on the matter with a nod, letting her curls bounce a little. Yes, she would go find one of her friends within the clans and ask them about the matter.

The other he brought up though didn't seem to ease her up any though. As politely she had been keeping a calm air about her with a soft little smile, he raised so many questions that left her a little stumped. "The hunters..." She repeated the word with a small hum, trying to recall. Because she had heard the term somewhere.

In some of the videos for Student Council, some of the candidates had mentioned the word, hadn't they? They had not been very happy about them. She had heard it elsewhere, hadn't she? The islands maybe? Those with the nets and the arrows and the weapons. "... are they the reapers with the white coats?"

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:06 am
"Reapers? That's one way to put it I guess," Chel said, scratching her chin. Aw nasty, this golem had fuzz? Grosss. "Hunters are a group of humans that have ... magical weapons and most of them are out to kill all things Halloween."

She remembered she was supposed to be sympathetic and added, "Very sad, very sad. But some of them aren't so nasty. According to one of our sources, some of them even want to team up with Halloween against the horsemen." She looked very closely at Olivia's reaction. "Your opinion on that?"

chirigami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:05 pm
If what 'Mr. Trevor' was telling her was very true, then it seemed many different sorts of creeple wanted them dead. It was unsettling and Olivia frowned over the prospect; even if there was at least a little silver lining she could talk to some of the clansmen about their side of things but these Hunter types she was unsure about. She knew so little about them and where to find them as it was.

"This is very confusing," she honestly told the reporter, her smile having not returned yet at all. "If that is them, they weren't very nice and had nets and their weapons and were hurting us." Idly her fingers began to pull at the fabric of her skirt, "and Xaejil told me those reapers took her brother. That's very sad, isn't it? I don't understand why they would be trying to help us if that's what they do."

chimarii

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:15 pm
That was difficult indeed. "I'm very sorry to hear those things happened, little doll. Didn't mean to dredge up the past n s**t." Chel, personally, didn't really care. A few weaklings had to be culled to create change.

"I imagine- this is pure conjecture- that some of them are just ... ignorant to the possibility of change, you know?" she said. "After all, there's a minority in every group, right? What about the ah ... the DETH group, here in Halloween?"

chirigami

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces