Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Rock, Paper, or Scissors (Llyr & Solia) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:13 pm
He was very aimless in his wandering.

For the past ten minutes he'd been wandering around the Haunted House as though it were his own room, casually touching the wall every now and then, eyes roaming curiously over the dilapidated boards and the cobwebs and the heavy smell of smoke and something else he couldn't quite name. It wasn't really the most ideal place, nor was it really very pretty (which was saddening), but still, Llyr had met that one human here, and that made it a bit more pleasant.

Maybe he'd meet her again.

Another ten minutes passed, and this time Llyr found himself in a side room, his long hair draped over his shoulder in some semblance of a braid, though it was rather messy and loose, the ends trailing down without a tie. He tossed it to the side, where it unraveled a bit more, and kept up with his wandering.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:21 pm
Four hours. Four long boring hours of doing nothing but look for halloweeners. So far, Solia had seen none, but she did see a Rare Elite Scareon which was kind of nice. Still no Halloweeners.

Sighing heavily she kept herself busy with word games with Israfel, occasionally commenting on this or that part of the haunted house. So when she turned into a smaller room, and saw the halloweener who was to hot to handle?

"Hi! Hi Ilyr!" She ran right over, excited and curious as to why he wasn't surrounded by flowers.

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:08 pm
The side room was sadly empty, devoid of anything interesting except an overstuffed armchair with the stuffing half falling out of it. Llyr gave it a slightly dejected look, turning away from it after a moment to drift vaguely in the direction of the door, intending to leave, but -

"Ah!"

His expression shifted immediately from one of disappointment to one of pleasure, a smile worming its way onto his scaled face. Llyr happily swayed over to the human and took both of her hands in his, squeezing them gently.

"Solia!" he said. "How are you! It has been a while, has it not?"

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:22 am
Oh man did he have to grab her hands like a total cutie? Of course he did, the dang water demon..hottie hot guy.

Boil.
Irsafel corrected, giggling at Solia's expense.

Squeezing he hands back she grinned. "great! I've gotten permission to go forward with my project and if it works-" If it worked then maybe there would be less fighting, less violence and hate, "-then it'll make a lot of people happy. At least that's the plan."

Lokking around she sighed. "Oh man, no flowers..." She chuckled a bit "-I was kind of hoping I might be able to bother you for another flower crown. But that's okay we can do something else!"

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:06 pm
Llyr happily bounced up and down on the balls of his feet, squeezing Solia's hands and rocking them back and forth gently. She really was very pretty, all that dark hair and bright eyes. He smiled down at her, trying to ignore the anxious twist low in his stomach.

"Good, I am very glad," he said reassuringly. "I think you will do quite well at whatever it is that you are doing!"

He tilted his head and slanted a curious look towards her. "What is it that we should do? Shall we play a game?"

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:55 pm
He was much more outgoing than last time! Solia laughed a bit before nodding. "Yeah, I just got to keep working... though, a break would be good for me." Pulling her hands away she made a very common motion with them, fist bouncing in the palm of her hand.

"Rock-paper-sissors! Uh- you have that in halloween yes?" She hoped so.

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:28 pm
Llyr blinked curiously down at Solia's hands.

"Erm...I do not understand," he said, tilting his head so that his hair collapsed over his shoulder, falling into messy strands over his scaled skin. "I do not have any rocks or paper or scissors - what sort of game is this? Do I throw rocks?"

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:51 pm
Oh dear. "Well you bring your hand down like this three times-" She began to try to walk him through. "Rock is like this, it beats scissors but loses to paper." The next hand symbol. "Paper beats rock but gets beaten by scissors." And her hand changed again. "And scissors beats paper but is crushed by rock! The key is to keep your hand balled until when you bring you hand down the third time-" She showed him

"And whoever has the one that beats the other wins! Like I put paper and you put scissors you'd win!" She grinned. "Uhhhh.. does that make sense?"

She hoped so.

She wasn't good at explaining it really.

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:24 pm
Llyr was utterly fascinated with this concept of a game. He watched Solia with great interest, nodding every time she said something important, and he subconsciously curled his fingers as she did, mimicking the gestures of each symbol.

"Yes, I like this," he said decisively. "Let us play this game of rock and paper and scissors."

He gave her an expectant look.

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:09 pm
"OKay now, Rock-" She began to motion of bringing her fist down- "Paper-" It was odd to play such a simple game, but really, this was something they needed to do- start small and build bonds.

"Scissors!"

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:23 am
Llyr followed the motion of Solia's hands with both his eyes and his own hands, mimicking the way she wrapped her fingers into a fist and tapped them into the palm of her other hand. He shifted his feet, simultaneously curious and when her hand shot out, so did his.

"Paper!" he chirped.

HP: 30
DMG: 0

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:45 pm
He already had the game down it seemed. And was winning already. Her fist landing on open palm, she smiled though round one had gone to the demon. "You won that round- Oh did you want to make a bet? Or just play. Some times having tiny bets are fun!"

HP: 50
DMG: 13

kuroopu
u can pick who wins next and stuff

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:45 pm
He made a soft sound of surprise, Llyr drawing his hand back quickly - but Solia had just been showing him that she had beaten him, and his noise of surprise quickly turned into one of pleasure, Llyr reaching up a hand and sweeping his hair off of his bare, scaled shoulder.

"A bet?" he repeated curiously. "What sort of bet?"

He held out his hand again. "Rock!"

HP: 17
DMG: 1

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:10 pm
Alright! She was hoping that he'd want to play with a bet. It was a pretty fair and easy game after all. "How about if I win... you be my friend. What do you want if you win though?" She didn't move her hands again. And it'll be first to win three rounds after we set the bets. Sound fair?"

HP: 49
DMG: 4

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:16 pm
Llyr blinked at Solia and tilted his head a little. "But I am already your friend!" he said, looking mildly confused at the statement. "How about if you win, I will teach you how to make your own flower crowns! They would be very pretty in your hair, and you could pick your own flowers!"

He hummed a little and touched her hand lightly.

"If I win, you will tell me more about the humans on your island!'

HP: 13
DMG: 2

istoleyurvamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items