Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Fly Away (Xavier & Solia) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:37 pm
If one was in the Haunted House, they might be able to hear a strange sound coming from one of the rooms off of the main hallway; a low wail, half muffled, stemming from a certain raum demon with his arms over his head, face legs drawn up against his chest and his face against his knees.

Clearly Xavier was not in the right place or the right time but when was he ever.

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:59 pm
Weird noises? Must investigate. That was kind of the rule of patrolling. Solia had her bow out and her heeled boots on, clattering down a hall in time with the wails and echos. She almost missed catching sight of the demon as she walked past the hall, but then- "Oh! It's you again!"

She waved at him, dismissing her bow. "Did you get stuck or something?"

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:05 pm
He did exactly what he would have in that sort of situation and gave a startled sort of shriek, Xavier jumping about a foot in the air as he scrambled to get away from the hunter. It was the same one as before - he recognized her almost at once - but that didn't mean that he wasn't still wary of her, and he crawled onto the nearest thing - a cracked desktop - feathers dropping from his hair.

"W-w-w-what are you doing here?!" he squeaked out. "G-go away!"

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:09 am
Oh man, she ruined it. She hadn't meant to scare him but then.. he really was a jumpy one. "I'm sorry!" Solia squeaked, crouching down in her attempts to be less threatening. "I didn't mean to startle you. I was just wandering again is all." That was hardly assuring in a way, as she had sort of been expecting a monster to fight or something.

Scooting closer, she picked up one of his feathers, holding it out for him. "I'm stuck here for a while longer. Please don't worry- your feathers belong in your hair not the floor. I don't want to see you bald, you're much nicer looking with the feather hair of yours."

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:05 pm
Well, she still looked pleasant. Sort of. Kind of. If humans could look pleasant, which they totally couldn't. Xavier pressed himself further against the desk, squashing himself against the wall behind it as though he might somehow sink into it and disappear.

"I - I don't want to do anything!" Xavier squeaked in fright. A few more feathers fell free.

"I j-just want to get out of here!"

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:02 pm
Oh man she was just making things worse wasn't she? "Well you're not going to get anywhere from under a desk!" Going over she attempted to move the desk to force him out.

"Come on! I'm not going to hurt you but you've got to not be so frightened! I'm here to help you!"

Israfel didn't know how this would help.

HP: 50
DMG:

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:23 pm
"NooooOOooOOoo!" Xavier wailed, and pushed outwards in an attempt at getting farther away from her. This, of course, was probably a bad idea, since he tumbled sideways off of the desk; a combination of his own flailing limbs and Solia's attempts at moving the desk.

"You're going to hurt me - they all hurt me - " Xavier squeaked out.

HP: 30
DMG: 2

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:27 pm
Oh man she felt bad but- "Come on Xavier! You can't run forever!" She sighed, bending down and pouting at him. "I'm not going to hurt you! I didn't last time... Did I?" She actually worried.

"Oh my gosh I didn't hurt you did I I don't remember I'm sorry I didn't mean too!" She sniffled

Solia felt terrible.

HP: 48
DMG: 5

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 pm
She hadn't actually hurt him the last time they'd met; but considering that in between their first and second meetings Xavier had had a not-so-fortunate encounter with an entirely different human, he did not exactly have the mental fortitude to handle another, even if that "other" was someone like Solia.

She was frowning at him, and that made it worse. Xavier flailed, feathers flying, his hands pushing outwards in an attempt at keeping her at a respectable and safe distance from himself.

"N-no," he said weakly, "Y-you're a - a - human - "

HP: 25
DMG: 2

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:52 pm
Solia deflated, shoulders slumping as he called her a human. "Would it be better if I wasn't?" She didn't touch him, but rather started to gather his feathers before offering them back to him.

"I mean, I can't change what I am.. but I really do want to help you. Not hurt you. Please... won't you at least give me a chance to prove that much?"

HP: 46
DMG: 6

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:21 am
She was gathering up his feathers, which confused him, even as he flailed around a bit more pathetically. Xavier blinked rapidly, red painted across his cheeks as he huddled by himself, arms wrapped around his legs, which he'd drawn up against his chest. He gave a soft whimper and looked away, his hair hiding his face.

"H-humans are s-scary," he whispered.

HP: 19
DMG: 3

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:53 am
Solia wasn't sure how to assure him she meant no harm other than...doing no harm. Which was a bit difficult given how she knew other hunters were very much not like her. "...we are." She relented, gathering up the last feathers and setting them down near him before backing away and giving him some space.

"We're weird and confusing and sometimes we do things we don't mean to or understand. But-" She smiled, hoping still to at the very least ear some trust. "We're not all the same. I don't want to hurt, just help. Is there a way I could make myself less scary for you? I mean, you're pretty scary yourself."

HP: 43
DMG:

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:42 pm
He gave the pile of feathers a wary, frightened look, but Solia had merely dropped them off before backing away. It could have been a ploy; she could have been pretending to be nonthreatening before she attacked, but something told Xavier that it wasn't true.

Still, he was cautious (or terrified; the two were almost universally in his mind), and when she smiled, it made him shrink back a little more, a feather poking him in the ear.

It was the first time anyone had ever called him scary. Xavier stared at her.

"No I'm not."

HP: 19
DMG: 0

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:51 pm
Solai blinked confused as to how a halloweener wouldn't think they were scary. "Yes you are. You have feathers for hair. Like, they might be pretty but..they're not normal. Your eyes are different and so are your clothes. You have claws even! To a human... You're pretty darn spooky scary. I'm a hunter though...so I kind of have to pretend I'm not scared of you."

She sat down, legs crossing.

"Like... I dunno what you can do. Maybe you can shoot lazers or make me blind oh oh god-" She shivered. "Maybe you'd summon slugs." She looked at him . "....you can't summon slugs can you?"

HP: 43
DMG:

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:39 pm
Xavier opened his mouth and then closed it again. His heart gave a little twist of confusion, his stomach roiling with nervousness, but she didn't seem like she was lying. There was a simple sort of openness to Solia's face, which confused him, Xavier winding his hands in his long hair and tugging on it a bit.

"I...I don't know w-what that m-means," he mumbled, his face crimson. "I c-can't do anything."

He thought of the other human, the one with the enormous sword that had tried to eat him, and his failures sank down on his shoulders like a physical weight, Xavier drooping slightly. Slowly he climbed off of the desk, but he didn't move closer to Solia. Instead, he began to shuffle awkwardly and hesitantly towards the door of the room, wringing his hands nervously.

"I-I should g-go," he said quickly, embarrassed. "I-I'm n-not good at t-this sort of, um, t-thing..."

He trailed off pathetically, wondering if she was going to try and stop him, or if this had been her plan the entire time: get him to feel as though everything was somewhat okay, and then she was going to suddenly attack him. Xavier heaved a breath and shuffled even closer to the door, trying to look as though he was not about to just bolt away.

istoleyurvamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces