Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image
Xun Li smiled as she ran. She loved her job, being entrusted with messages, even messages for neighbors or business partners or random family members within the West House. It was fun running between House members give them information and taking it back.

Sometimes it got a bit hairy, when the message wasn't desired or not what the reciever wanted to hear, but those times were few and far between. After all, Xun Li's day mostly consisted of unofficial messages. The last House member that had yelled and ranted about a message had eventually calmed down enough to apologize to her for their lashing out at her, the messenger. It was part of the job description and Xun Li was used to it. But it still warmed her heart to see her friends and neighbors realizing their mistake and seeing her for her not for the giver of the message.

She wondered if her siblings had similar trouble with their careers, and if they felt he same way as she did. Thankfully Xun Li had Zaziel to cuddle up with after a very bad message. Thankfully she had Zaziel to cuddle up with ALL the time. And Aiolos to make them laugh and to bring them fish.

But this must have been a serious message. Something important. Something a Duchess needed to have delivered. After all, it wasn't everyday Xun Li got summoned to attend a Duchess.

Oh! What fun she imagined it would be to deliver a noble message of importance. Where would it go? How far would she need to run? How fast would she need to push herself. Her excite made Xun Li dash quicker to the presence of Zia the Duchess.

This was going to be fun! Xun Li thought, smiling as she went.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zhao paced around as she waited for the messenger to appear. She knew that if she was going to set up a great performance, she was going to need the word to spread fast. What better way of doing that then with a messenger? Xuni Li was one of the best messengers in the house, and so Duchess Zhao wanted her to be the one to run the message around.

The trick was still setting it up, but the best way to get help was to let everyone know it was happening! She continued to pace along as she waited, only stopping once she finally spotted the leotah coming her way.

"Xun Li!" she exclaimed, looking pleased.

Dame NightFury

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:32 pm
Safaia
Safaia, I'm sooo sorry on the delay. Years of delay. redface Sorry ....

"Duchess Zhong Zhao!" Xun Li exclaimed happily. "I ran as fast as I could to get here when you summoned. I hope I didn't keep for long."

Xun Li slowed down as she approach the noble lady. She didn't want to barrel into the beautiful lioness. Especially since this was such an honor in the first place. That would be so embarrassing!

"What can I do for you, my lady? What message do you need me to carry and to whom?" Xun Li asked. She was so happy and excited at the moment. Xun Li did her very very best not to move her tail at all. Another silliness that would be embarassing since she was most obviously not a canine.

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games