Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Swim Away (Llyr & Pachua)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:59 pm
Somehow he'd ended up in the gym.

Llyr wasn't exactly certain how this had happened, but he seemed to recall taking a wrong turn on the way back to his dormitory, and now he was standing in the middle of a large and spacious place with bleacher seats lined up against one wall and what looked like several miscellaneous practice dummies tossed haphazardly in a corner.

He wondered what mysterious place this was.

endejester

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:03 pm
(I FORGOT TO ROLL 4 INITIATIVE)  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:07 am
“Oh…Hey.” Pachua said surprised to see a familiar face in the gym, it was perhaps his third time here, though he’d only sparred there once before. The second time had involved some odd tunnel he’d found in the wall. It wasn’t here now though which was odd.

“Were you here to spar?”

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:07 pm
Llyr, of course, was utterly delighted to see the other boil.

"Pachua!"

He bounded towards him, sliding his arms around him a quick hug, happily poking his fingers at the feathers in his hair before gliding back again, clasping his scaled hands together. A look of pleasure and surprise touched his face.

"Yes!" Llyr said brightly. "Yes, are you here to spar as well? Shall we train together, then?"

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:06 pm
Pachua blinked in surprised then nodded pleased. “Sure!” He said. After all, it would be good if they both knew better how to defend themselves. It would be nice to spar with someone he knew as well.

“Yeah, why not? You’ll probably whip my tail feathers into shape.” He grinned and reached up to toy with one of the feathers in his hair. “If you do knock a few loose, we’ll just braid them in your hair okay?” he grinned.

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:19 pm
Llyr clapped his hands together in delight. "Excellent," he said, looking both very pleased and very satisfied. He eyed the feathers in Pachua's hair with an unabashed interest, the scales spread on his cheeks glowing slightly as he offered Pachua a faint smile.

"Yes, I do like your feathers," he said with a nod. "But let us spar first! Perhaps I can make you a crown of flowers above your head as well!"

Water had begun to form at the tips of Llyr's fingers, shimmering lightly, and he flicked his hand, sending several of the droplets towards him, stretching his hand out to try and let them hit Pachua.

HP: 30
DMG: 0

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 am
Pachua arched his eyebrows at the idea, he’d never tried to make or wear a crown of flowers before, why not? It’d probably go quite well with his own feathers if it sat well after all.

The small flick of water surprised him but it wasn’t so much dangerous as it was ‘dangerously soothing’ to his natural inclination to swim and dive in pools and rivers. “You have the coolest abilities” He sighed before using his wings to batter lightly at his friend.

kuroopu

HP:30
Damage:5  
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:55 pm
"Yes, my water is very cool, though sometimes it gets a little too cold; but I prefer it warmer, because warmth is soothing," said Llyr happily, as one of Pachua's wings swung towards him. It caught him on one of his scaled shoulders, Llyr stumbling a little, and he swept his long hair out of his face, giving him a bright eyed sort of look.

"I think you are much more pretty than I am, though, Pachua," he said.

HP: 25
DMG: 2

endejester

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:48 am
He in turn stumbled slightly from the next attack, more of a start really because it wasn’t as bad as he anticipated but it was at least nice to be attacked with water more than fists.

“You, need a mirror.” Pachua replied quiet seriously. “You have a pretty that I suspect could lure in anyone you chose to let you gather whatever fear you needed. You’re assuredly the prettiest one here and in a useful way too.”

For a moment he transformed into an enormous feathered and winged serpent, but no attack followed, he simply used the transformation to shift where he stood before changing back to a more familiar student shape.

"I'd mostly be scary if someone didn't like snakes. But…who doesn't like SNAKES?"

HP: 28
DMG: 0

kuroopu

endejester rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:49 am
I am an idiot and I always forget to do the darn dice.  

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:28 am
Llyr shook his hand, attempting to dispel some of the drops from his fingers, and then turned to look at Pachua, both brows raised, an expression of mingled curiosity and confusion on his face.

"That is very nice of you to say," he said, "Though I still do not see it. However, seeing as how we are friends, I will accept your statement. But I do not understand what you mean by 'lure;' what do I do? Is that for if I am hungry? Do things come closer to you if you are prettier?"

Pachua erupted in front of him, and there was suddenly a serpent swaying, the colorful plumage bright and impressive. Llyr stared, utterly transfixed, and stepped closer, stretching out a hand to touch the smooth scales.

"That is wonderful, Pachua!"

HP: 25
DMG: 1

endejester

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out