Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
MATES? FLINGS? AHHHHH! [Males and Females! Ela, Nergui, SB!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:32 pm
RECYCLING POWER GO! This was a plot recovery thread but it was unpinged for like two weeks so...

IF WE HAD PLOTS AND I'VE FORGOTTEN THEM LET ME KNOW?? If you wanna keep 'em...

So NOW I'm looking for MATES! And FLINGS! And BOTH! Long story short, heeere's who's available...!

MALES

User Image
Name: Mahewa
Pride: STORMBORN
Completed RPs: Eleven (enough for almost THREE flings after the one RP with the female(s)!)

Looking for: FLINGS??? He has one lady he means to make his own in the pride - she's a thrall right now, but he'll grab her once she has hid kids. BUT he's a greedy fella and my first SoA and I want him to have like at least one saltwife and ample offspring. Can be IN or OUT of the pride - he's a reaver, he gets around.

Little blurb: 'Hewa was raised in the demon pride, but he had the rank of 'knight'. More or less, he wasn't a total jerk. He just liked to fight and live an easy life with people to take care of him. That's not to say he's spoiled - he fights hard for what's his and works hard to stay fit and strong and provide for anyone in his care (including any personal thralls)...in return he simply demands they respect and listen to him, and try not to give him any trouble - his father WAS a firekin, and he's huge and strong and won't hesitate to strong-paw a thrall if they need it.

User Image

Name: Ohitekah
Pride: Ela'Wadiyi - Shadow Clan!
Completed RPs: Four!

Looking for: A mate. I think I offered him to someone but I don't know who and no one responded to him in the plot re-finder thread?? There's no flings in the Ela, unless you wanna set up one of those like 'life lesson for all the other young adols' which actually yeah that could totally happen. Ideally in Shadow but he'd move for love.

Little blurb: He's really like. Egotistical? But in a kinda good way. He really just believes in himself and his clan and his pride and just. He loooves to tell everyone about it. It probably gets really, really bothersome. He likes to show off his guns for the ladiesssss. They like to roll their eyes. He's a try-hard and a die-hard, and technically a seer? I've never played him having a vision though lol.

User Image

Name: Kymashungi
Pride: Rogue
Completed RPs: FIVE!

Looking for: A fling. I'm on a very specific mission to spread his family's bloodline to all the major prides and custom a specific looking cub onto all the male linearts. I know. Lame. But it's a project and we all have them. Ideally I'd love him to fling with a Kizi or PL lady, I don't wanna risk angering the Bahari and I don't think Mountie rogue flings are okay? I dunno!

Little blurb: ICly he's fighting through the fact that he's fallen in love, and is basically sleeping his way around the rogue lands to try to get her off his mind. It of course isn't working - one day he'll go back to her, but not yet! So really just like if any females are looking for a good time or cubs, he's your dude. I'd gladly multi-fling him once I get a bit more RP. He's got blood in the FK and Ela though his brother and parents, but he's very plain looking next to those guys!

FEMALES

User Image
Name: Daud'r
Pride: Nergui
Completed RPs: One (sad!)

Looking for: A mate. She's flung before and made sexy, sexy leopons, but she's got no lion/fertile descendants. She's thrown herself fully into the Nergui, and she isn't at all willing to take a mate that can't outfight her, so he'd have to be tough, or at least terribly cunning. A good rank wouldn't hurt either.

Little blurb: She's sort of like Cera from the Land Before Time...but if you made Cera full of teeth and claws and a badass drive to fight and prove herself. She was raised to defend the weak, but she got bored and left that pride. Now she fights for what she believes - and that's in the Nergui cause. It might be totally wrong in others' opinions, but she doesn't really care. She's out for herself, and to feed the bloodfury in her veins. She would be an absolutely SAVAGE (but in a good way) mother to lion cubs - no hybrids this time, she has no use for them. Bonus! She tied for killing blow in the most recent Glory Hunt so she's officially helped kill a god!

User Image

Name: Sollunta
Pride: Pirates
Completed RPs: Four!

Looking for: A fling, but ideally a dedicated 'owner'. She's sick of being beaten on and kicked around by the whole pride, but would never DARE raise her voice about it. Either someone to care for her orrr someone to protect her so they could do all the bossing of her themselves - she is a GREAT slave, highly meek and obedient, very useful for a busy pirate.

Little blurb: Uh, basically what's above? She was a very kind, gentle female stolen by Blackbeard and scarred up and made a slave. He kicked her around a while and then dropped her like a rock (read: I went on hiatus!) and his sister started picking on her. She really just is not a happy camper right now, but I don't really...necessarily want things to get any better for her? I'd really be okay with things really just being BAD for her. Nice OR evil males more than welcome to her.

User Image

Name: Areli
Pride: Bahari'mtoto
Completed RPs: One. SAAAD.

Looking for: A mate! Will not leave the pride, so he'd have to join/come from the Kizi/be a member. She has relatives in the pride so mind the bloodlines!

Little blurb: I've not played her in ages. She's a guard, takes her job SUPER serious. I uh. Really don't know much else about her. XD;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:57 am
heart  

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:38 am
NO FORMS. JUST THROW LIONS AT ME!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:26 pm
User Image He's still an adol, but I've got Snickerdoodle here for Areli >W> He likes to paint and laugh and he'd be willing to move to the Bahari, he'd just make frequent trips home to see his family. We can toss them together in the META if you want? Or he can go wandering around looking for new berries for paint and stumble into the Bahari?  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Maybe once he grows, lol! Areli really SHOULD be old - she was around before the typhoon that took out the old string of royalty - but since I've not played her...>>

I should toss her in the meta and see how they do. :I  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:38 am
For Kymashungi I can offer my PL lady Chamba. She quiet and shy at first but is friendly once she gets to know someone. She has 3 rps right now, with a 4 on the way. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:26 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Ohhh she's pretty! I have a secret fondness for brown SoA <3 She looks a bit like the lady he's trying to forget and it makes sense that he'd unconsciously gravitate towards that look (even though he's trying to forget her lol) so yeah! If she's up for a fling he'd be happy to oblige. We can RP 'em any time if y'want!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:26 pm
ShinosBee

Ohhh she's pretty! I have a secret fondness for brown SoA <3 She looks a bit like the lady he's trying to forget and it makes sense that he'd unconsciously gravitate towards that look (even though he's trying to forget her lol) so yeah! If she's up for a fling he'd be happy to oblige. We can RP 'em any time if y'want!

Yay! I adore brown SoAs as well! I can set up a rp later today (or tomorrow morning) 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:55 am
Here you go!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:45 pm
Thank yooou! I'll tag it tonight!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:22 am
We had a fling RP set up somewhere. Did you still want to continue it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:58 pm
YES PLEASE!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:30 pm
For Sollunta i have Keir

he has four rp

He not in the pride but i can see him there. He been everywhere and have been in two pride both that has been disbanded
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:55 pm
OK XD I think it's your post, though  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:26 pm
ShinosBee

For Ohm I have

User Image

She sadly has no rps yet, as I got her shortly before I went on a very long hiatus but I am back now and she needs love. I have other members in the pride so I could self rp with her a bit to get her count up. I don't know a ton about her but her family is full of history. Her grandfather was the murderer in the swamp lands before the migration. She herself would be tenderhearted, she has a very loving set of parents.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff