Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Bubble Gum Icecream (Frost and Chel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:10 am
Frost wasn't sure how he felt about this.

On one hand, he was pink and smelled like candy.

On the other, there were worse things he could smell like. Sighing he wandered down yet another hall of the haunted house. The last room hand dumped him into a vat of something and now pink and smelling or sugar, the ghost grumbled, shifting to his natural wolf form to just try and relax himself.

However, a big pink wolf wasn't exactly easy to miss...for anyone.

chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:14 am
He

was

PERFECT.

Holy s**t the was the best thing that could have happened!! Chel ran right up to Frost and reached down to pet the doggy. What was the worst he could do? He was a doggy. Doggies didn't hurt people because they were doggies and this one was pink which made him extra doggy. Obviously.

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 am
Now Frost liked to get pet. In fact he loved to be pet and pampered and was in general rather content to be given attention. However, he wasn't normally pink and reeking of sugar. That made him a bit agitated, so when a stranger ran up and began to pet him he yelped, snapping at them before shaking. "Please! Do not..startle me like tha-"

She was in the whites of hunters and instantly he took another step back. "....can I help you hunter?"

HP: 50
DMG: 2

chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:26 am
Chel yelped as the dog bit her, but she supposed that was only right. He was a doggy and she had not respected his doggy space. That was fair.

"Er, sorry 'bout that. Got a little excited. You can talk too? That's frickin' rad." She used the word frickin' ironically, of course.

As for what Chel was doing? More duties. "Oh uh. I'm lookin' for a dude named Shun. You heard of him?"

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:42 am
Leering at the hunter, Frost tilted his head when she showed no signs of aggression. Perhaps she was one of the less.. violent ones. It was a possibility. While Gene might have told him to fight, the wolfos was more content to listen rather than fight. For now at any rate.

"I am not exactly..comfortable in this state. And of course I can talk. Most students can. Or does the fact I talk while not humanoid strike you as odd?" Humans were strange creatures. "I know of Shun, yet do not know where he is. What the reaper does is his own business. Not in the same social circle and all that you know."

Looking her up and down he gave a small wuff. "Why did you run up and touch me, if I may ask?"
chimarii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:49 am
If Chel had a tail, it would be wagging. "So you know him? Shun?" But then her face fell when the monster revealed he had no information about the reaper's whereabouts. Darn! She had been so close to success, too.

"Huh? Oh. 'Cause you were pink. And fluffy. I guess I gotta take you out now. Sure you got no more info? I really don't wanna fight you ..."

istoleyurvamps
idek gotta make it a fight somehow cause this is quickly going towards prp lane

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:48 am
Frost rolled his eyes and the hunter. She seemed less aggressive, but he was willing to bet that nature would win out. This was just a fact. How Gene couldn't see that this was just their nature, that this was just how things were and that killing or hunting them down was like hunting down the cat the wolfos didn't understand.

"Yes well, I don't exactly come pink and fluffy usually. I was hit by..something. A bath will return me to my normal fur. White. A much more refined color." Looking her up and down. "Even you hunters know that white is a superior color. As for info, I have much, but if I would be willing to give depends on what you ask."

Stalking closer he gave her a smile as his form shifted to that of a large humanoid wolf with overly thick arms and paws. "And if you are worthy enough of a challenger to ear such answers."

DMG: 8

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:04 am
Chel threw up her arms in defense. "Woah woah! I told you I don't wanna fight, little doggy!" She frowned and began stalking backwards as he lashed out at her. She definitely wasn't afraid, she just didn't want a fight where there didn't need to be one.

Woah woah woah.

Pink was inferior to white?

Now Chel had a reason to fight. "Alright doggy. It's on!"

HP: 42/50
DMG: 0
Charge: 0/3

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:24 pm
Snorting, he shook his mane. Tiny pink snowflakes falling from fur. Inside, frost recoiled. Pink snow, now that was just weirder than weird. "My name is not Doggy." Though he'd never admit he didn't mind the name or the fact he was technically a canine so it was accurate.

Grunting as he hit the wall from his size, he briefly reconsidered his form- before slashing the wall while moving to slash the hunter. It was just another challenge. "Nothing is free hunter- you want answers you must win them."

A snort, more pink snowflakes fell from him. "I do not give information to those who might seek harm."

DMG: 2

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:30 pm
"Oh no dude-" Chel stopped for a moment to catch her breath. "I don't wanna hurt Shun. He's my uh ... friend? Kind of?" They weren't really friends. More like "allies when their purposes aligned but Shun would probably kill her one day." That was the most accurate title for their relationship, yes.

She finally knocked and arrow and said, "Alright. I'm a sun, I can fight for info. I think that's a pretty fair bargain, do- er, dude." She looked at him and added, "But no killing alright? I wanna stay in one piece. And I'll do the same for you."

Even if he turned, Chel didn't intend to kill him anyways. The world needed more cute pink snow doggies.

HP: 40/50
DMG: 9
Charge: 1/3

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:51 pm
Frost's tail flicked side to side, uncertain. She did not seem to thirst for blood, but her hesitance made him question. Either she was his friend or was not. While Frost didn't mind grey areas, in this such a matter...they mattered.

"I see. I am sure the reaper would clarify but as he is not here-" Frost slashed at her again. "I am afraid that is not the most assuring of answers."

Backing away, he bumped into the wall again. His form ill suited he shook himself, a cloud of pink snow flying from him as he returned to his wolf form. "I do not kill humans. Not without reason or merit. As is, you've yet to give me a reason to kill." His claws scratched the ground. "Only to halt any advance."

HP: 41
DMG:

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:02 pm
Chel once again held up her bow in surrender, wiggling it a little while she assumed a more casual pose.

"No reasons here. Just lookin' for Shun. Or a girl that's all icy- maybe she's with him? I dunno how close they are." Chel had, unfortunately, already forgotten the ice demon's name.

She looked at Frost more closely. "Can you just do that at will? Turn into a giant wolf thing?"

DMG: 0
Charge: 2/3

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:03 pm
Frost huffed. This human really wanted to talk? Fine. Sitting himself down, Frost shook himself again, more pink snow falling to the ground. She was describing a few students but one in particular came to mind. Not that he'd tell her. "Shun's personal life is not known to me. Nor, would I ask him of it. We know of each other in passing, nothing more."

Bending he began to sratch behind his ear. Maybe she should have just let her pet him. Even if she was a hunter.

"More questions- yet I ask my own, why must you know?" He thought her curious, but then so was he. "If you wish no violence that is fine, but I am silent to information for the most part." He puffed up to look threatening as a pink wolf could. "I am not a thing however. I am my own person."

HP: 40
Dmg:

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:27 pm
Chel slammed her blade into Frost's hind, and then backed up, ready and waiting for the next move.

But then Frost sat down and Chel was very confused. Weren't they fighting?? Fighting for info?

She held up Tenebrae and said, "I dunno. Being a giant wolf thing is pretty rad. Especially since you're pink. Or white. Whatever." He was pink forever in Chel's mind. "Or did you mean why about Shun? We all have our reasons right?"

DMG: 13
Charge: 2/3

istoleyurvamps

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:37 pm
He growled as she hit him again. This ghoul clearly was not of the right mind. "I am normally white. Pink is....ill suited for me." He noted the ghoul's own hair, choosing a less inflammatory remark on the color.

"I suppose we have our reasons. If you wished to speak with him, it would be wise to have arranged a date or location before hand."

HP: 27
DMG:

chimarii

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out