Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Fandom

Back to Guilds

This guild is for all who are fans of Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock. Or any other fandom for that matter. 

Tags: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, fandom, role playing 

Reply Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms
Doctor Who Series 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Hot-Pink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:05 pm
I dont know about any of you guys but I am totally excited for series 8. Especially after seeing the trailer for series 8. Peter Capaldi is gonna do great as the 12th Doctor. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:30 pm
On the one hand SUPER EXICTED but on the other I have burning hatred for Steven Moffat so I'm just

User Image  

Starlight Necromancer

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Sirius Hot-Pink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:54 am
Yeah. We all have a burning hatred regarding Moffat. But without him I dont think as many people would be into modern Who because he really gets everyone talking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:51 am
Sirius Hot-Pink
Yeah. We all have a burning hatred regarding Moffat. But without him I dont think as many people would be into modern Who because he really gets everyone talking about it.

Yea, his most loved story is from The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances and it certainly got people talking, at least that's what it seems to be people's most favorite stories, during RT Davis' era but I can't recall any episode right now that people love that he wrote during his own but I'm sure there is one (it might be Angels Take Manhattan)

I do hope that this series is fairly good, I have high hopes for Capaldi  

Starlight Necromancer

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Sirius Hot-Pink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:58 pm
whimsicalApothecary
Sirius Hot-Pink

Yea, his most loved story is from The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances and it certainly got people talking, at least that's what it seems to be people's most favorite stories, during RT Davis' era but I can't recall any episode right now that people love that he wrote during his own but I'm sure there is one (it might be Angels Take Manhattan)

I do hope that this series is fairly good, I have high hopes for Capaldi

So do I. Especially after seeing that trailer that was over one minute.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:15 am
I will have to say now the season has started, I think he is going to be good and is going to show us the dark side of the doctor, which would be a good change to see The Doctor in a new light

xxMissWhoxx

Sirius Hot-Pink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:53 pm
xxMissWhoxx
I will have to say now the season has started, I think he is going to be good and is going to show us the dark side of the doctor, which would be a good change to see The Doctor in a new light

Yeah. And it will be interesting to find out who Missy really is. And to see how dark he can truly be.  
Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games